The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

P.P streets R a lot safer than wha we precived, "quite safe" even during midnite. I rem. walking in dark alleys alone or the streets w/ my gf & it has been all fine. Hwevr, do avoid the area ard the river (@ nite) as my gf said the ppl sleeping there R poor & drunk, always gt raping & robbery cases & refuse 2 admire the river nite time scenery. As I oso afraid something bad happened 2 her, so lan, lan we jus sit somewhere well-lit 2 TCSS.

Tk the govt. did tried their best 2 protect tourists since tourism is their main industry @ the moment. There's a cop station 24hrs every few streets & policemen in moto patrolling the major roads. Hwevr, U mus be careful as sometimes, depending on the festive seasons, they may tried 2 gt some tips fm U.

Hwevr, as PT has mentioned guns R common fare there, do avoid the troublesome places where the local riches pick up fights w/ any1 stepping on their toes. Hrd 2 win them there as they usually hav deep connection w/ both the "black & white". My five sen worth.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy View Post
My friend has worked there for 10 years and the places he brought me to are the high end ones. We traveled in his company's car around town at night and with body guards...Those cheap fucks "massage", "hair-wash" or local joints are so filthy that I don't even want to step my foot on the ground. I can't imagine people would want to stick their cocks into the girl's chee byes.
Wow! u must be a high flyer, going 2 high end joints all the time.

In China, the "barber shops" I go 2, which on the signboards outside, is either "massage" or "hair wash" shops. U r rite, they are damn filthy, some of these joints even have a weird stench or smell when I step in. Quite a number of them, the beds are made of several pieces of woods / planks nailed 2gether, wif a thin layer of mattress on top, some got pillow, some dun.

Not surprising if thousands of men used it b4, but I still patronise them regularly. I'm more concerned about the physical appearance of the gals & the service of the gals. Tat's the major factors tat turns me on. Tat shop's facilities is not going 2 be the apartment nor hotel room I'm gonna stay. I'm juz going 2 be 1 of the thousands of men using tat place 4 fucking purpose only.

In Thailand, I'd oso patronised FLs plying their trade along railway tracks at nite, where the pick-up & negotiation is done there, & then proceed 2 the nearby shacks or abandoned buildings 2 do the job. Sometimes, there may be a mattress, sometimes juz do the fuck on floor or groundsheet!

U go imagine, some SG newspapers published raids of illegal brothels in the forests / construction sites in SGP. The fuck job may be done inside the bushes, on make-shift tents, or simply on the ground!!!

Actually, I find these kinda sex adventurous & exotic. I miss Poipet too.

Maybe u had been living in advanced / modern cities too much in yr life, tat any inferior facilities / environment is not tat acceptable 2 u, while I consider most cities in Thailand as modern & not bad oredi.

Often, many places I go charge a higher price, cos they said it's more modern, high-class, hygienic, "comfortable", etc. I'd rather forgo all these stuffs, pay a lower price 2 fuck in a filthy environment, as long as the gal is physically attractive & service is good.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 05-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
terra4400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking about VN girls in Cambodia, IMO the US$7-10 ST girls at the St 51? brothels have a pretty shitty attitude (2 out of 3 i tried). The VN girls at the bars near the river (St 108, try Golden Vine, VN mamasan) are much more friendly at US$30 LT no ST, $5 barfine. I got one for 4 days, she followed me everywhere, took her to restaurants etc, full 10/10 GFE. She cried when I left. Still keeps in touch by SMS. So not all VN girls are lousy fucks.

Re blowjobs in PP - the NGOs have done a very good job at AIDS education. Almost all (Khmer or VN) BGs will not do BJ (or Yum Yum as they call it there). The ones that do, are at Cyrcee, US$25 ST BJ inhouse. Walk in there and you'll be attacked by at least 10 girls groping you all over. For some reason, they're ALL fatties. Pretty faces but fatties. There are some FLs at Walkabout who also do BJ. Went during the day, saw some old slappers. The barflies at the Walkabout look like retired Hells Angels members. The young but unhealthy looking girl I talked with offered BJ. The thought of being serviced by a girl who also does the Hells Angels left my dick limp. She also had several open sores on her arms and face.

Got down and dirty with several Khmer and VN girls, none of them would do Yum Yum as part of ST/LT. Skipped the Cyrcee BJ because they were overpriced. US$25 is the going rate for Khmer girls LT incl barfine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy in reply to pussy64
Viet girls are the worst in professional attitude!
(snip)
In my opinion, Viet girls are the worst you can have for paid sex.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndaylights View Post
I am a little confused here..

Why do anyone need to travel all the way to Cambodia to bonk Viet??! Shouldn't Vietnam be the right place to go?
Allow me to take a stab at answering this:
#1 reason, VN girls are CHEAP, PRETTY and ABUNDANT in Cambodia. We're talking legal age here. Late teens to 20's. US$7-10 ST at brothels in town, US$30 LT from bar (personal experience). It's all done openly and you can bring the girl back to the hotel.
From what I've read, P4P is illegal in VN, you get shit if you're caught, there are hassles bringing girls to the room, have to register the girl or book double rooms, etc etc. And if i read correctly, VN girls in Saigon cost US$60 LT. Ouch.

#2 reason, VN rural society is still conservative and the government is communist. The girls enter the trade because of necessity but are ashamed of it so don't want their village to know. So go to Cambodia to work. Also shows how fucked some parts of VN is if the people think Cambodia is a better place to earn money, just like how some Malaysians come to work in the Singapore P4P scene.

#3 There's a significant permanent VN population in Cambodia. Many are marginalised, dont have legal status (cant own land or property), and there's ethnic tension between the Viets and Khmers. The best paying job for a young woman with little formal education (in Khmer) nor connections in a country widely viewed as a basket case economy would be......? (you guessed it).
Old 06-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

seriously, people, paying USD60 is not a lot of money for overnight, regardless of whether you are from Malaysia or Singapore. it cost more or less the same amount of money, at times more, in Thailand for comparable type of girls and there is really no reason for people to expect to pay less just because you are in the homeland of the girls and the supply more than demand situation can be exploited. such farking exploitation and squeezing dry of people to the last drop is what drive most poor people to embrace communism in the early part of the last century. shame ! shame !

and btw, in Vietnam, unless you are talking about the small towns beside HCM or Hanoi, or else, you would be hard pressed to find any girls who can speak English and is willing to go overnight with you for USD50 or 60. You could get less refined girls who only speak Vietnamese in the less well-off districts in HCM but you need to understand Vietnamese to able to avoid being ripped off in other way.

and it is also funny how some of you people complain about girls giving no GFE and being lousy fucks and this and that without even for one second stop and take a look at yourself. if you are in your 40s and 50s OR even worst, dress like a haggard old ah pek with a fashion sense that are stuck in the 60s and 70s, how the heck do you expect a 20-something girl to give you good fuck and GFE. just count yourself lucky you are still alive and is making enough money to pay those girls and there are still young girls willing to take that kind of money to let you fuck.

Last edited by CowboyB; 06-02-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra4400 View Post
Talking about VN girls in Cambodia, IMO the US$7-10 ST girls at the St 51? brothels have a pretty shitty attitude (2 out of 3 i tried).

The ones that do, are at Cyrcee, US$25 ST BJ inhouse..

1) I think you meant St 63 brothels.

2) Let me clarify LeCyree ST prices as there seems to be post with prices all over the map.
Previous post said $10 ST= this was the price about 1.5-2 years ago and
$25 ST now?--no no, thats a price they try on some newbies. The prices are often negotiated with the lady and it should be anywhere around $12-15 ST.--depending on the lady of course.
These are the prices I paid recently in PP (about 2 months ago).

PT
Old 06-02-2007, 05:42 AM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB View Post
seriously, people, paying USD60 is not a lot of money for overnight, regardless of whether you are from Malaysia or Singapore. .

Its not a matter of $60 US is alot of money or not, but whether the price is appropriate for the country/city in question. Can't just compare the 2.
Giving a gal $60 US in PP is 3x the regular rate for a LT WL.
For example, if you gave a WL in PP the same prices you paid for a LT in +++yo, then you've made the PP gal a rich woman (by Cambo standards). We go to Cambo for the cheaper f**k so lets keep it that way. Because if we drive up prices there, then no need to leave Sgn.----IMO

PT
Old 06-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
... such farking exploitation and squeezing dry of people to the last drop is what drive most poor people to embrace communism in the early part of the last century. shame ! shame !...
some more still got so many pple posting, asking where got free ONS to pick-up!!!

knn, if really got so much free ONS to pick-up, all the WLs can die of hunger liao!!!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 06-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Its not a matter of $60 US is alot of money or not, but whether the price is appropriate for the country/city in question. Can't just compare the 2.
Giving a gal $60 US in PP is 3x the regular rate for a LT WL.
For example, if you gave a WL in PP the same prices you paid for a LT in +++yo, then you've made the PP gal a rich woman (by Cambo standards). We go to Cambo for the cheaper f**k so lets keep it that way. Because if we drive up prices there, then no need to leave Sgn.----IMO

PT
USD50 is the standard rate for booking KTV girls in Phnom Penh and they generally look better than those you can get in the so-called farms with mamasans, from my point of view. but if you are happy with those USD25 standard, go ahead and enjoy yourself. you get what you pay for. and please don't compare the USD100 girls in Saigon with the type of girls you can get in Phnom Penh, Vietnamese or Cambodian. THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT COMPARABLE. the girls in Saigon are simply more refined in figure, looks, fashion, etc. the difference is comparable to the difference in quality of Thai girls in Hatyai and Danok from those in Bangkok. again, you get what you pay for. kapiche! end of story!
Old 07-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
..please don't compare the USD100 girls in Saigon with the type of girls you can get in Phnom Penh, Vietnamese or Cambodian. THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT COMPARABLE. the girls in Saigon are simply more refined in figure, ..
..you get what you pay for. kapiche! end of story!
Friend, you are entitled to your view lah but why are you turning this into a fight? Sounds like you're saying its your way or the highway. This thread is about PP P4P. Have you got any FRs abt the PP scene? There must be a Saigon pussy lovers thread somewhere else for you to trumpet the qualities of Saigon honeys.

Some people like Singapore 5 Star hotel restaurant chicken rice, others like food court chicken rice, yet others like JB coffee shop chicken rice. To each their own but when I'm in JB, I only pay the JB price otherwise the people there will think I'm a bloody fool for overpaying. Capiche?

Last edited by terra4400; 07-02-2007 at 01:15 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra4400 View Post
when I'm in JB, I only pay the JB price otherwise the people there will think I'm a bloody fool for overpaying. Kapiche?

Exactly.
And this applies to anywhere you are visiting. Pay only the prices thats appropriate for that country and not what you pay at home.

Cheers all
Old 07-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Exactly.
And this applies to anywhere you are visiting. Pay only the prices thats appropriate for that country and not what you pay at home.

Cheers all
you can get Vietnamese girls for USD60 overnight in Singapore? all your examples about Johor prices and Singapore prices is meaningless and it is obvious you are not getting what I am saying here.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
you can get Vietnamese girls for USD60 overnight in Singapore? all your examples about Johor prices and Singapore prices is meaningless and it is obvious you are not getting what I am saying here.
No, even cheaper, SGD$60 (FL w/o OKT).
Old 08-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
No, even cheaper, SGD$60 (FL w/o OKT).
since she is a FL, the amount you paid could hardly be considered a normal rate as what you paid and what she is willing to accept is negotiable and you may even get it for free if she like you enough or horny enough that night. SGD60 is kinda cheap.
I shudder to think what the girl looks like. ah well, whatever float your boat.
Old 15-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am planning for a trip up PP again on 19th Jul - 27 Jul on a trip. I was there on in Feb and I think prices are still much lower than suggested in the forum. The going Rate for ladies at the pub is US$20-US$30 depends on quality.

Of course the PUB will have a fine of around US$5.

I am deciding on where to stay but I am probably looking for a nice hotel along sisowath where good and drinks are good there. Anyone interested can PM me.

Air ticket is now going for around SG$180 including tax and fuel surcharges via Jetstar. Hotel wise, u can get accomodation as little as US$10, but I will suggest accomodation around US$30 for a nice decent room and breakfast.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread