The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

I planned to go Phom Penh on Chinese New Year Period.
From 16th Feb to 21st Feb 07.

Anyone knows if the Viet girls will be working in Phom Penh during that period?
I heard most viet girls will go back their home town to celebrate CNY.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated.
Old 26-12-2006, 04:36 PM
PUSSY64

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

To share with all my fellow brother and bonker. I had been traveling in asia and digging hole and planting my hot rod everywhere, every country had their speciality n cambodia the local mainly same like the chinese in malaysia, singapore, indonesia but the vietnamese that is imported is the same as the china girl in your country but due to their age and experiance some of my fellow bonker thought they are like dead fish or they don't know how to use their hand or blow job but is not. these beauty most of them they live in remoted area in vietnam in a small hut.

Back home when their parent is making love they hardly can move themselve cause their chirldren is sleeping beside them and don't talk about blow job its impossible to do in front of their chirldren. Most of vietnam beauty prefer slow and steady sex. . well you can have the fast one of cause get the mammy. .we had to respect them and their culture on sex life but definately its differ from our country cause of theirs is undevelope country we need to help them grow.

Vietnam beauty can pick up langauges very fast i/o learning their's, teach them your sex langauge and requirement. . . they are the obedient type unlike else where. I and my fellow bonker and brother do that and we gain and enjoy. . i/o dead fish we got a slippery snake i/o blow job we got something like electrolux vacuum sucking you. Pay for sex and being pay for sex is different. when i get a new beauty after bore with the old one I will tell them what I want and what i don't want as everyone of us had their own appetite to be satisfy. Follow the book and get the service that you unable to resist and unforgetable sex life. . . too bad some of my uncivilize brother using the wrong method to the wrong country and beauty to enjoy sex maybe he should attend veitnam langauge class before bonking in Phnom Penh. Good Luck for those who planned and going to plan to go to Cambodia. Enjoy yourself. . . .
Old 26-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Anyone knows if the Viet girls will be working in Phom Penh during that period?
I heard most viet girls will go back their home town to celebrate CNY.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

i had check with the viet girls last night....most of them will be staying it would be advisable not to go on the 1st and 2nd day of chinese New YEAr...the reason being that they might be lesser girl...

Anyway i will be going again on the 20- 23rd Feb...would u like to meet up? i will most probably be staying at Cara Hotel near Holiday disco...
Old 28-12-2006, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a little confused here..

Why do anyone need to travel all the way to Cambodia to bonk Viet??! Shouldn't Vietnam be the right place to go?
Old 28-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndaylights View Post
I am a little confused here..

Why do anyone need to travel all the way to Cambodia to bonk Viet??! Shouldn't Vietnam be the right place to go?
hmmm...now u got me confused!!!
so does it mean that we go Vietnam to find Cambodians???

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 28-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter View Post
Just to clarify a few points here. PP is not that dangerous. Its as per most places in the world. ...

Transport wise, it would be better if you actually just book a car with driver for the entire trip...

Places like Sharkeys, Heart of Darkness are more Ang Moh and local joints. Generally Chinese do not go to those places.

A reasonable standard room would cost about USD20-30 (about hotel 81 standards)

If u got budget, u can go for PP hotel at usd45 per night. It has full facilities.

If its "Ah gong" money, u can stay at Intercon or Raffles(Le Royal) Hotel for about USD100-125 per night.

Food wise, i would say u budget about USD10 per meal (like eating Cze Char in Sg). Tat should get u a pretty good meal. U can go as low as usd 2-3 per meal(eating Meepok, chicken rice etc)...
I agree w/ wha jezter had said, Cambodia is defintely safe & U k walk alone on the street in the nite, I sometimes go alone or w/ a lady companion. Nobody disturb, except tuk-tuk drivers hawking 4 business. I tk its may oso be due 2 the fact there R many police (abt 1 in every 2-3 streets) 2 deter the criminals.

Transport is USD$20/ day, $30-$40/ day if U going out of town (depending on the distance). Bking a tuk-tuk is $10/ day.

I recommend ppl 2 stay away fm Heart of Darkness & oso other "local" joints as they R well-knw 2 be trouble-makers haven. Those rich locals gt nothing better 2 do, except FUCKING & FIGHTING. Beside, almost all the ladies there R WL & nt chio 2. SUCKS BIG TIME!! Btw, martini 2, though its an Ah Moh haven, nt 1 SINGLE gal k mak it.

If U wan, cheap & nice 1, I recommend U 2 go 2 1 of those "house" early in the morning 2 bk. I saw quite a few gems there. They R light up in reddish-pink light in the nite but tk late morning more variety. @ nite, mostly leftovr or 1-2 chio 1s if U R luki.

Fd is very cheap there, USD$6 is enough 4 2 pax if U eating @ coffeeshop or hawker areas. If U lik higher class 1s, I recommend U try restaurants alng the rivesides, cost fm USD$10 2 $50 but still cheap by our standards. If U super budget, $1/ meal oso gt (I've tried, nice).
Old 28-12-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ilikekitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone guide me how to get to Phnom Penh from HCM?

How long does the bus journey take to rest Phnom Penh? Planning to make a trip there this saturday.
Old 28-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikekitty View Post
can someone guide me how to get to Phnom Penh from HCM?

How long does the bus journey take to rest Phnom Penh? Planning to make a trip there this saturday.
Sori, correct me if i'm wrong as I knt rem. alreadi, shld be ard Mekong Express Bus, tak ard 9 or 11 hrs (knt rem. exactly liao). Fees ard USD$25~$35. Hope useful 2 U, k chk w/ any of the travel agents in HCM.
Old 29-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juswan2knwu View Post
Sori, correct me if i'm wrong as I knt rem. alreadi, shld be ard Mekong Express Bus, tak ard 9 or 11 hrs (knt rem. exactly liao). Fees ard USD$25~$35. Hope useful 2 U, k chk w/ any of the travel agents in HCM.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your help....

I have already found out the pricing and details.

For bro here who are keen to go to Phnom Phen from HCM,
the bus fee for express bus is US$12.
Total traveling time will be 6 hours...

Earliest trip start from 6.30am.
Total 5 buses a day and the lastest one leave HCM at 1pm.

I am leaving for PP on 31/12 morning and will be there be the New Year... Anyone now in PP?

Regards
DY
Old 01-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Samster

Warning for joint at street 63, No 40 - Cafe Trung Nguyen.

This gals from this joint stolen my money when i went for my shower.
The owner refuse to do anything and ask me to check the gal body.

Finally my motor advice me to report to his friend who is the police
officer in-charge of that area..... went to the police and make a report.
Have to make arrangement with the police to share the money that
they can recover for me....

Police send in their troops to search the joint and make life miserable
for the joint owner and finally he agreed to pay back all the money.

Can't recovered all my money due to "admin fee" paid to police but at
least received part of my money and rest go to police still better than
that #@!king gal and the joint.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros - I'm planning trip 2 PP next Fri pm or Sat am, any1 wants to comes along, trying to set up something there...making more frezs along the way lah..aso go cheong also more fun mah....damn boring u kn...send me pm if u're interested, all on dutch and share.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros out there that are still interested go PP or have contacts there ?
Old 31-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

Any1 thinking of going P.P in early March?

Seems like a few bros visited P.P tis mth, k post any other hotel(s) tat are cheaper but on equal or better standard than Sakura? Thx.

Matthias, I drop U a PM, pls take a look. Hope k learn fm yr "picking up" skills. He, he.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikekitty View Post
Warning for joint at street 63, No 40 - Cafe Trung Nguyen.

This gals from this joint stolen my money when i went for my shower.
The owner refuse to do anything and ask me to check the gal body.

Finally my motor advice me to report to his friend who is the police
officer in-charge of that area..... went to the police and make a report.
Have to make arrangement with the police to share the money that
they can recover for me....

Police send in their troops to search the joint and make life miserable
for the joint owner and finally he agreed to pay back all the money.

Can't recovered all my money due to "admin fee" paid to police but at
least received part of my money and rest go to police still better than
that #@!king gal and the joint.

Welcome to the brothels on St 63.
I see you had a lesson thats very common all along this street.
There are more than 20 houses here and I would say over 80% will try to rip you off.
Luckily, this theft practice had not spread outside of this area (yet) but who knows, so play it safe and only carry what you need for the day.

BTW: recent news said this area will be demolish for recontruction so this may not last much longer.

Cheers

PT
Old 03-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caycan View Post

I walked around late @ night and didn't feel spooked - yes it's a filthy city and there are no street lighting. But I blend in easily since I'm quite tanned, don't look like a tourist (i.e. jap or ang mo), plus I look like I know where I am going (my memory is OK and I can topo streets by memory)

Cyrcee has ST rooms so you can ST the girls you pick (3 some available for some girls) upstairs. Cost: US$10 for ST, US$20 for LT at your hotel.

Although PP is safer now than it use to be (even just 5 years ago), it is still a city you need to stay alert at night. Walking should ONLY be done along the bigger Blvd/Streets that are lit at night. Dont worry, not that many streets are lit at night so you'll know the big streets. If unsure of the city layout (and mostly for going out at night), suggest you hire a driver.
Try to remember that guns are still plentiful in Cambodia (and in PP) and armed robbery is not unheard of. I've had drinks with people who were robbed there recently at gun point.

But the single most dangerous thing you can do in PP is cross the street. The moto drivers will come at you from all 4 sides and seems to go out of their way to try and run you over (including riding all over the sidewalks). Cross a major intersection without breaking a sweat and you have done well grasshopper.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to clarify, LeCyree ST=$10 and LT=$20
It's not that cheap as prices have gone up, unless these prices were from 1-2 years ago and dont forget to add the ST room fee thats separate.

PT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread