The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2006, 10:58 AM
khmerguy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Cambodia (Phnom Penh) The country of loving women

Delicated to all bros who love the taste of the old days in 60's to 70's.

I went to P.P last month to visit my friend who is a singaporeean. He brought me to the disco, massage, cheap fuck like Geylang (Young Girls 14 to 18yrs old), nite club ,

100cc go-kart & even to the shooting range to fire A.K 47, Pistol, M203, RPG etc...... Its so fun and exciting that you can do so much with little money which all bros here can afford to go every month, just like our playland :-)

Ooh, forget to mention! The beautiful babes there............. went to the niteclub can choose from about 100 gals. Mostly from Vietnam. They are fair, beautiful, sweet, gentle way above those kind of standard in Joo Chiat and important is low price.

I can't wait to go again, interested bros PM me or email [email protected] to discuss.
Old 13-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Hi bro,
U did not mention how much is cheap.... cheap.
Wat's the damage? Is the security in PP good? HOw abt the hotels, good and comfortable? How many days do u need to go there, like 3 day 2 nites for a considerable/memorable trip?
I maybe thinking of making a trip there, just maybe. Thanks.
Old 13-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Me 2 but mus knw the damage 1st
Old 14-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
chonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychonburiboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am really puzzled why people here keep saying Phnom Penh is fun. Please list the name of the places..PLEASE. Unless I am missing something here.

Phnom Penh is lan jiao fun. If you are alone and walk on the street after dark, good luck to you. Rambo like bros can try venture out after dinner at night and ask strange taxi drivers to bring you to the lobangs and see where you end up.

My friend has worked there for 10 years and the places he brought me to are the high end ones. We traveled in his company's car around town at night and with body guards. Even the high end ones have only not more than 15-20 girls to choose from. 100 girls? Please list down the name of the joint, I would really like to go next time.

By the way, the joints are NOT cheap and they charge in US$.

Those cheap fucks "massage", "hair-wash" or local joints are so filthy that I don't even want to step my foot on the ground. I can't imagine people would want to stick their cocks into the girl's chee byes.

Maybe I am missing something here. Help enlighten everyone by listing the name of those lobang joints. Thanks.
Old 14-08-2006, 09:50 PM
khmerguy

Dear Bros,

I'm please to answer your curiousity, basicly to have fun there u need to have a local there who can speak their language. The place that you may want to know is CASA. To book a girl (confirm beautiful vietnamese girls) is just US$50 exclude beer, fruits, tibits & mummy. Anyway if u go in a group of 4, the most is about US$50+ where to find in singapore. I went there in June and out of my surprise about 100 girls. I have a friend there who can speak mandarin, viet and khmer. Just pay him the tour guide fee as they do not have any commission from the girl or club. For hotel is up to u, cheapest US10 shophouse type or 5* from above US$100 so it's up to your budget.
Old 14-08-2006, 09:56 PM
khmerguy

Dear Bros,

I'm please to answer your curiousity, basicly to have fun there u need to have a local there who can speak their language. The place that you may want to know is CASA. To book a girl (confirm beautiful vietnamese girls) is just US$50 exclude beer, fruits, tibits & mummy. Anyway if u go in a group of 4, the most is about US$50+ where to find in singapore. I went there in June and out of my surprise about 100 girls. I have a friend there who can speak mandarin, viet and khmer. Just pay him the tour guide fee as they do not have any commission from the girl or club. For hotel is up to u, cheapest US10 shophouse type or 5* from above US$100 so it's up to your budget.
Old 14-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Love888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy
We traveled in his company's car around town at night and with body guards. By the way, the joints are NOT cheap and they charge in US$.

Maybe I am missing something here. Help enlighten everyone by listing the name of those lobang joints. Thanks.

Yes agree with the brother above
i want to know too where is the new Kang Tow
Old 18-09-2006, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
caycan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just spent 5 nights in PP and am hoping to go back again. Basically I think I only scratched the surface on the scene available in PP.

Massage: Great World - close by to the Central Market. The mummy will offer you a fj price of US$35 for everything but don't take it. Just ask for a massage - US$5, then bargain with the girl in the room. She'll start @ US$50 in the room but I got her down to US$20, which actually was still expensive, but she was a damn cute Viet girl. Damn my lil Bro!

Small group of Mainland girls (quite chio also) are also available, at higher prices. Didn't try.

Hostess: DV8, Shanghai Bar, La Cyrcee, Rose Bar and Mikado.

FL: Martini's, Walkabout, Heart of Darkness and Sharkies.

I walked around late @ night and didn't feel spooked - yes it's a filthy city and there are no street lighting. But I blend in easily since I'm quite tanned, don't look like a tourist (i.e. jap or ang mo), plus I look like I know where I am going (my memory is OK and I can topo streets by memory)

Basically, my program is Great World Massage then head back to hotel (look up Flamingo's Phom Penh), sleep until 7, eat dinner, then check out Rose Bar, La Cyrcee then Mikados. Cyrcee & Mikado's are quite close together so you can walk. Cyrcee has ST rooms so you can ST the girls you pick (3 some available for some girls) upstairs. Cost: US$10 for ST, US$20 for LT at your hotel.

FL scene: you have to do some weeding out and be patient, but there are some good gems to be found. Martini's is a bit far away but give it a try...some guys I know brought back some gems. Most times during the night I started @ Sharky's, then went to Heart of Darkness (HOD) and Walkabout. Generally, action starts happening around 10 pm then goes on till 3 am. Shanghai is not bad for hanging out since it's between those 2. Flamingo's is ideally situated for this fun since it's right between Walkabout and HOD.

Generally, I'd stick with Khmers. Yes, they're a bit darker but they're really so affectionate and non-hard core. 1 girl I kept for 2 nights because she was such a sweetheart. Make sure you wear a condom though. Do I prefer Khmers to Thais? Yes.

Don't go with moto drivers if they say they can show you places with Viet girls - I tried one and she was a real starfish. US$40 for LT wasted.

Try the happy herb pizza just to say you've eaten marijuana. Ask for the medium happy version and give it a try. Most of the buzz initially lasts for about 1-2 hours then leaves a slightly pleasant residue for 24 hours. And relax, it's not as potent or addictive as heroin. Better during the day than at night.

Last edited by caycan; 18-09-2006 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I've never been to PP and I intent to go there in Jan'07. I am looking for kakis to go together, pls pm me.

You mean you can taste marijuana without commiting an offence there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caycan
PP.

......ht.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 20
Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy
Cambodia (Phnom Penh) The country of loving women

Delicated to all bros who love the taste of the old days in 60's to 70's.

I went to P.P last month to visit my friend who is a singaporeean. He brought me to the disco, massage, cheap fuck like Geylang (Young Girls 14 to 18yrs old), nite club ,

100cc go-kart & even to the shooting range to fire A.K 47, Pistol, M203, RPG etc...... Its so fun and exciting that you can do so much with little money which all bros here can afford to go every month, just like our playland :-)

Ooh, forget to mention! The beautiful babes there............. went to the niteclub can choose from about 100 gals. Mostly from Vietnam. They are fair, beautiful, sweet, gentle way above those kind of standard in Joo Chiat and important is low price.

I can't wait to go again, interested bros PM me or email [email protected] to discuss.
You are a new joiner and you sound more like an advertiser than contributor...and dont start unneccessary threads like this because I already have a very informative thread on PP. and fyi, haveing sex with girls under 18yrs old is illegal in both cambodia and singapore. child sex is greatly discouraged and BANNERS are plasted all over the country warning you of the consequences of child sex. For bros interested on PP should read my thread called Issan, Laos, Cambodia. I have listed most of the joints available.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!Matthias is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonburiboy
I am really puzzled why people here keep saying Phnom Penh is fun. Please list the name of the places..PLEASE. Unless I am missing something here.

Phnom Penh is lan jiao fun. If you are alone and walk on the street after dark, good luck to you. Rambo like bros can try venture out after dinner at night and ask strange taxi drivers to bring you to the lobangs and see where you end up.

My friend has worked there for 10 years and the places he brought me to are the high end ones. We traveled in his company's car around town at night and with body guards. Even the high end ones have only not more than 15-20 girls to choose from. 100 girls? Please list down the name of the joint, I would really like to go next time.

By the way, the joints are NOT cheap and they charge in US$.

Those cheap fucks "massage", "hair-wash" or local joints are so filthy that I don't even want to step my foot on the ground. I can't imagine people would want to stick their cocks into the girl's chee byes.

Bro, all the most beautiful girls in PP are at Sparks disco (Located 10 mins out from town). Try to talk to those singers on the stage by giving them a paper flower (folded from a serviette). This will indicated your interest in her and if she likes you, she will talk to you later. Those girls are babes and I actually managed to sian one myself this way and had a tour guide for my 4 days there.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caycan
I just spent 5 nights in PP and am hoping to go back again. Basically I think I only scratched the surface on the scene available in PP.

Massage: Great World - close by to the Central Market. The mummy will offer you a fj price of US$35 for everything but don't take it. Just ask for a massage - US$5, then bargain with the girl in the room. She'll start @ US$50 in the room but I got her down to US$20, which actually was still expensive, but she was a damn cute Viet girl. Damn my lil Bro!

Small group of Mainland girls (quite chio also) are also available, at higher prices. Didn't try.

Hostess: DV8, Shanghai Bar, La Cyrcee, Rose Bar and Mikado.

FL: Martini's, Walkabout, Heart of Darkness and Sharkies.

I walked around late @ night and didn't feel spooked - yes it's a filthy city and there are no street lighting. But I blend in easily since I'm quite tanned, don't look like a tourist (i.e. jap or ang mo), plus I look like I know where I am going (my memory is OK and I can topo streets by memory)

Basically, my program is Great World Massage then head back to hotel (look up Flamingo's Phom Penh), sleep until 7, eat dinner, then check out Rose Bar, La Cyrcee then Mikados. Cyrcee & Mikado's are quite close together so you can walk. Cyrcee has ST rooms so you can ST the girls you pick (3 some available for some girls) upstairs. Cost: US$10 for ST, US$20 for LT at your hotel.

FL scene: you have to do some weeding out and be patient, but there are some good gems to be found. Martini's is a bit far away but give it a try...some guys I know brought back some gems. Most times during the night I started @ Sharky's, then went to Heart of Darkness (HOD) and Walkabout. Generally, action starts happening around 10 pm then goes on till 3 am. Shanghai is not bad for hanging out since it's between those 2. Flamingo's is ideally situated for this fun since it's right between Walkabout and HOD.

Generally, I'd stick with Khmers. Yes, they're a bit darker but they're really so affectionate and non-hard core. 1 girl I kept for 2 nights because she was such a sweetheart. Make sure you wear a condom though. Do I prefer Khmers to Thais? Yes.

Don't go with moto drivers if they say they can show you places with Viet girls - I tried one and she was a real starfish. US$40 for LT wasted.

Try the happy herb pizza just to say you've eaten marijuana. Ask for the medium happy version and give it a try. Most of the buzz initially lasts for about 1-2 hours then leaves a slightly pleasant residue for 24 hours. And relax, it's not as potent or addictive as heroin. Better during the day than at night.
Cambodia no need to pay for sex one...just diy and sian those cambodian chinese which are abundant in PP. Many people will be surprised to know if I tell you that many people in PP can speak pretty decent Mandarin. Dont believe you try! Dont try drugs please...you get caught, you die...they are not as lawless as what you have in mind....
Old 12-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
Cambodia no need to pay for sex one...just diy and sian those cambodian chinese which are abundant in PP. Many people will be surprised to know if I tell you that many people in PP can speak pretty decent Mandarin. Dont believe you try! Dont try drugs please...you get caught, you die...they are not as lawless as what you have in mind....
Wow, bro, nt every1 like u, go where oso k sian gals 1 lei.

(refering 2 myself) No lks & gift of gap.

Maybe, 1 day, we go Cambolia 2gether & u k shw us all tis gd lobangs.
Old 13-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
tour to Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

ok, I confirm will go PP this coming Jan'07. Our brother one69shot, has indicate to me that he is interested to follow me. Anyone else intending to go can PM me.

thanks
Old 13-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future
Re: tour to Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong
ok, I confirm will go PP this coming Jan'07. Our brother one69shot, has indicate to me that he is interested to follow me. Anyone else intending to go can PM me.

thanks
Might pop over from Vietnam and meet you there....pls keep me in the loop...thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread