The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong (HK) Happening

I started new Thread basically i think HK it not just a place for pubbing but full of action... I like this flower city and hub for PRC action. (Pearl of Asia)

Sex 141 & best 161 is good personally i have experience on my own. I like the concept of buzzing. Personally i think it better than SG concept where there no pimp involved or OKT to recommend/instigate. It good for those shy bro, best of all it in the building rather than you choose PRC standing on the street.

The website is www.sex141.com or www.best161.com if those bros are keen to travel hk. Trust me it give better service if you are foreign in Asia. If they like you can even TCSS with them for more than 1 hours after the service.

It easy to pickup from local just ring the bell and door open. If you do not like it just walk away.. Ask the price when you found the girl is your cup of tea.

My first time to sex141 is good basically i found my cup of tea within mins of excursion. The girl mostly around age 24 and above. The girl treat me well and even hug me before i strip off my shirt like GF feeling.Please take note if you are hunting for SYT then the rate might be higher compare to mainland and consider sparsely species. Try to avoid those girl below HK$300 it consider old hag or MILF standard.

If you think pay girl cannot satisfy you then try on those club house and pubbing place.

The pubbing place is different from Sgland where you are serve by SYT girl.
You can even ask them to sit with you if order more beers. The beers price is very cheap compare to Sgland. If you are lucky enough sometime girl would sit with you even less beer order. Take note those girls are either working staff or beer promoter. You have to show some respect and no hanky panky from them. If the girl like you very much then even can get number from them on first visit.

Clubbing place from HK is another good place to hang around but due to place constraint. You are not able to find some big clubbing place like MOS in Sgland. Basically the ladies night is good where you can even see so many SYT hanging around in bar counter. You have to be proactive enough and approach them if eye signal with them cum smile back to you. HK girl is still consider asia country so most girls are conservative. My favourite club house is HeiHei club and website is www.heiheiclub.com.

The intellectual level is higher than PRC so basically all HK girls know how to speak basic English and foreign like us it easy to tag along especially those without sharks compansionship. Serendipitous you might get ONS if girl say she lonely...

Hope all this detail feedbacks are essential to you solo guy when happen to come HK for a trip.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arigato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Brother, need more advice from you. Visited the www.best161 and found that the $800 cat girls are really nice looking. However, most of them states "hotel reservation" under location. How to find them ah? Can I call them to come to my hotel instead? Is HK$800 all I need to pay for a full service? Kindof worried going to the building and start knocking on doors. Haven't done such things before....keke. Any dos and don'ts to advice?
Old 09-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tony123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI, bro.
Refer to 141 & 161 homepage info, is it true? Can direct call them? any risk or not? caz I have HK trip next week, so would like to try it... any advise or highlight? TQ
Old 09-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigato
Brother, need more advice from you. Visited the www.best161 and found that the $800 cat girls are really nice looking. However, most of them states "hotel reservation" under location. How to find them ah? Can I call them to come to my hotel instead? Is HK$800 all I need to pay for a full service? Kindof worried going to the building and start knocking on doors. Haven't done such things before....keke. Any dos and don'ts to advice?
Hotel Reservation does not mean they come to your hotel room. You call them up and talk to the guy (speak canto or chinese with limited english, he is a pimp after all). You meet her at a hotel that they will direct you to. They will not come to your hotel but $ always talks.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Arigato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro. I suppose the amount HK$800 advertised for full package does not include the hotel charge, right? How much would be total damage?
Old 09-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Kindof worried going to the building and start knocking on doors. Haven't done such things before....keke. Any dos and don'ts to advice?
Its quite safe in those buildings. You wont be alone. There will be heaps of other guys there looking for the same kinda fun as you are.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Yeah, it quite safe even ground floor there security GUARD. You can find him when taking the lifts.

No worries, you are going to places in HK... Lawful country...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Its quite safe in those buildings. You wont be alone. There will be heaps of other guys there looking for the same kinda fun as you are.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

The information is authentic and no glimmicks but not the rating of looks..

Beware for those chicks below HK$300.. They might appear old or MILF...

My advice go those places full of chicks in one building like Fuji... 30 chicks just one building so you can do stringent check on the girls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony123
HI, bro.
Refer to 141 & 161 homepage info, is it true? Can direct call them? any risk or not? caz I have HK trip next week, so would like to try it... any advise or highlight? TQ
Old 10-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tony123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster

My advice go those places full of chicks in one building like Fuji... 30 chicks just one building so you can do stringent check on the girls..
Bro pussybuster, Thanks for yr advise! you mean that the gal look difference with herself? caz I found some chicks below HK$300 look still ok...Btw, as I know that HK newspaper or maz also have these gals info, is it expensive than 146 & 161 ? Did you try it before? any advise? TQ
Old 10-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

i had just came back from my trip from h.k in april.....
In fact all districts have prostituon services but must got the correct information on the $ the working gal information...
various districts like mongkok,tsim sha tsui,nathan rd...in an apartment.
yes...there are syt who are hongkee....i tried one recommeded by my hongkee friend ...for $700 full session....23 yrs old ,slim and pretty..
for an i hr session with massage and everything...it;s worthy..
Need to check out their working hrs...and different gal different rating..
some are not 24hr round the clock.....!enjoy singaporean men who are going there on a free and easy trip.....cheers!
Old 10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony123
Bro pussybuster, Thanks for yr advise! you mean that the gal look difference with herself? caz I found some chicks below HK$300 look still ok...Btw, as I know that HK newspaper or maz also have these gals info, is it expensive than 146 & 161 ? Did you try it before? any advise? TQ
Bro Rokket is quite correct, Most of those listed as "Hotel Reservation" are operated by pimp. Some of them can go to your hotel room but a bit higher than stated price. Mostly they ask you to go to their hotel which are quite small like the West Hotel in Jordan which house quite a few of SYTs..pretty though.

It is better for you to go to the individual appartment of those listed in 141 or 161. Perhaps by far the better place are : Fuji building in Causeway bay, National Court or New Lucky House in Jordan. Almost every floor have girls and many are quite chio...just look into their advert in 141. Download them into your PDA, when you go there..find the room and ring the bell...like bro buster did, if you don't like what you see, back off and go on to another... but usually they are genuine gals that appear in the advert. Good luck chioning.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Usually go to their hotel, but you can negotiate with their pimp who will answer your call. However, got to tell them if you don't like can reject them before they send them over. Most of such gals are on transit especially the angmohs, so service attitude are by luck only. I reckon it is better to go hunting to those long term gals listed. I find it better to visit their apartment, is safer. So many to choose from, so many varieties and types for individual preference.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Usually go to their hotel, but you can negotiate with their pimp who will answer your call. However, got to tell them if you don't like can reject them before they send them over. Most of such gals are on transit especially the angmohs, so service attitude are by luck only. I reckon it is better to go hunting to those long term gals listed. I find it better to visit their apartment, is safer. So many to choose from, so many varieties and types for individual preference.
Bro Sebast is correct. Go to the gal's apartment and save $300 plus. Why waste $ on unnecessary short temp hotels and gal's you cannot see before hand.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster

Fuji Building more than 30 lah! Each floor has about 6 girls x by 22 floors. I dont have a calculator to do the sum...sorry
Old 10-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Fuji Building more than 30 lah! Each floor has about 6 girls x by 22 floors. I dont have a calculator to do the sum...sorry
You are quite right, they have 22 floor but not all floor have WLs..some floor only 3 or 4. So I think it should be over 80 WLs working there. Bro Buster should try to avoid otherwise his itchy hands will be swollen, got to press so many bells..hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1