The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
hotgirl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Thank you for sharing
Old 24-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
5555..kns...
It is the truth mah..... I was there few nights ago.
Old 25-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros can I check with u all...

If I cant drink and stuff, means the only place I can pick up FLs is either Fish tanks or Massage parlors since KTV/clubs/pubs are out of place?

My bad as im still green in chionging scene. In SG book FL beri simple coz got sammyboy LOL
Old 25-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Bros can I check with u all...

If I cant drink and stuff, means the only place I can pick up FLs is either Fish tanks or Massage parlors since KTV/clubs/pubs are out of place?

My bad as im still green in chionging scene. In SG book FL beri simple coz got sammyboy LOL
can you drink coke or not? hahaha if no, ask for tap water lor! same price as beer! I think coffee and tea are more expensive!
Old 25-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Dun worry when u have money n hard dick.
Old 27-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is the truth mah..... I was there few nights ago.
5555...of course believe u bro.
Will raid all the riverside bars !
Old 28-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi,
was in siem Reip for a tour of the temples last week. the weather is getting better and more tourists are arriving.
personally i thought the actually Angkor Wat was not that impressive, but Angkor Thum n Bayun i found more interesting.
the complex is so large ie that the estimate of the whole area is 350 sq miles. what we see is just exposed. you can buy tours from here, expensive, or go there and the tour desk can recommend you on for $80 whole day with driver.
lots of people take a tuk tuk or cycle around the area.
i stayed in a hotel be Angkor right in the pub street. it was great, it only has 3 rooms.
we took a tuk tuk out one night and looked at the ktv scene, it was scrary. girls 3/10. mostly milf.reminds me of the old days in scehzchen.
the driver said can go young chicken farm to look for young boom boom. we declined.
just a word of precaution, those arriving in siem reip are subjected to questionaires and a thermal test.
came home nothing in place. kinda surprised me that an airport with no aerobridge checks whilst WE the international hub does"nt.
thanks bro naemlo yes the $ is king there. can check in with a tramp of the street as long as there's a tip.
the cheek of the immigration officer on the way out to ask for tip!
need to know anything about i am willing to share my humble knowledge od the place.
enjoy.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
thanks bro naemlo yes the $ is king there. can check in with a tramp of the street as long as there's a tip.
There are too few pubs along the pub street. Too many tourists...wanted to sit down for a cool beer but unable to find a seat.
If have money, can develop a street with more pubs.

As I always say in Cambodia, nothing is impossible with tons of money.....

Old 29-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
There are too few pubs along the pub street. Too many tourists...wanted to sit down for a cool beer but unable to find a seat.
If have money, can develop a street with more pubs.

As I always say in Cambodia, nothing is impossible with tons of money.....

hmmm....just wondering....is it a case of too few pubs vs too many tourists....or too few girls in the pubs for too many tourists ?
Old 29-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
hmmm....just wondering....is it a case of too few pubs vs too many tourists....or too few girls in the pubs for too many tourists ?
Too few pubs vs large no. of tourist. Tourist are there for Ang Kor Wat, mongers are in PP for sex.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Too few pubs vs large no. of tourist. Tourist are there for Ang Kor Wat, mongers are in PP for sex.
That's why I love less developed countries.

Always have more growth to tap on.
Old 31-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
the cheek of the immigration officer on the way out to ask for tip!
during major holidays (khmer new year, phum ben, water festival, etc) the immigration officer will ask for tips, just prepare 5$ and put inside passport, dont need to think too much.
Old 31-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Yea , a $5 tip to the immigration officer will definitely smooth-en your out pro

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 31-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
during major holidays (khmer new year, phum ben, water festival, etc) the immigration officer will ask for tips, just prepare 5$ and put inside passport, dont need to think too much.
gave him 1usd and he grin from ear to ear.
phuket airport if very busy can wait up to 3 hrs if you arrive at peak hr. 100bht peeking from your passport go to the crew, vip or local lane zip right through.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in PP on 27 - 30 Dec? Let's link up to go cheong.
Drop me a PM and we sync up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1