The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Not easy for you to believe what we say if you love the VB.

You will treat us like enemy..... but I told H88 when you wake up; you will know we are sincerely helping you.

In fact we gain nothing from helping you; only get you mad at us. But yet we still do it.

I got a lot of help from seniors here; so I am just repeating what they teach me. So they do not have to keep repeating the same thing to all newbies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
u referring to me??

people are just stubborn especially when young and think like heroes...only when slam into wall, then can wake up.

lucky for me, met you though hard medicine to swallow at first, but was damm useful in making me appreciate your advise over time.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 19-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

When H88 and me go HCM we speak Chinese; English; TV; Cantonese; Hakka; Hokkien etc......

We do it when we do not want the VBs to know our conversation..... and it is all great fun.

I still remember H88 doing translation in DaLat for tourists from China and England.

It is impressive in the eyes of any Vietnamese.

Quote:
Best way to learn get a con gai and talk every day video call. it force you to pick up though could be rough in beginning as both dun understand each other.

I subscribe to what H88 criteria in looking for a con gai to talk. Best do not know english or chinese. Just tv. then force myself to pick up.

Now slowly becoming my 3rd language...
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 19-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
When H88 and me go HCM we speak Chinese; English; TV; Cantonese; Hakka; Hokkien etc......

We do it when we do not want the VBs to know our conversation..... and it is all great fun.

I still remember H88 doing translation in DaLat for tourists from China and England.

who is 贺咖淫?
Old 19-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
who is 贺咖淫?
haha...sure both of us la...if not how to speak 贺咖淫...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not easy for you to believe what we say if you love the VB.

You will treat us like enemy..... but I told H88 when you wake up; you will know we are sincerely helping you.

In fact we gain nothing from helping you; only get you mad at us. But yet we still do it.

I got a lot of help from seniors here; so I am just repeating what they teach me. So they do not have to keep repeating the same thing to all newbies.
Yeah true...

That what i tell those who ask for advise from me. Apply the same rules. Here to advise not to preach. What you do is ur decision and listen or not up to you. Only here to help as a friend.
Old 19-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thinking of picking up malay next as surely very min vb know malay...lol
Old 19-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Any one been to this theme park?

đường đi đại nam bình dương...about 2 hour out from hcm
Old 19-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thinking of picking up malay next as surely very min vb know malay...lol
my sis #3 selling clothes in cbt can speak malay..she spoke english, mandarin, malay, bahasa indon, and tieng viet...not sure she can speak more languages...

Old 19-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
my sis #3 selling clothes in cbt can speak malay..she spoke english, mandarin, malay, bahasa indon, and tieng viet...not sure she can speak more languages...
yeah forgotten a lot of malay now go hcm shopping
Old 19-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...sure both of us la...if not how to speak 贺咖淫...
hahaha ok good2, next time if got chance go vn can look for 贺咖淫 la kopi
Old 19-10-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
No go YSH ha? Go hcmc instead?
Haha...go hcm relax...
Old 19-10-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You speak Hakka too, that explains why you learn tieng viet that fast. Haizz, miss those hakka speaking times with H88.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
You speak Hakka too, that eha xplains why you learn tieng viet that fast. Haizz, miss those hakka speaking times with H88.
Ha never knew you miss me...but I dun miss you leh...you only learn and take from me foc..nothing offer to return me...

Old 20-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ha never knew you miss me...but I dun miss you leh...you only learn and take from me foc..nothing offer to return me...
I am thinking what to offer in return but you know everything liao. Even wanna offer u VBs, but you got plentiful. Cheong places, i hardly know any, only know how to say hello to VBs on the street and invite them for coffee.

Now, i seldom stay in HCM, staying elsewhere instead. Rat tiec kg co dip gap nhau. I apologize... I know it is my fault for staying away from the big city.
Old 20-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

It is impressive in the eyes of any Vietnamese
H88 and MIFAcafe speak Hakka??? Me too a Hakka but now I can only listen when speak I need to think a while.

Quote:
H88 your vb sister or your real sister selling clothes in CBT

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread