The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

In fact, I never tried picking girls from agogo and do not know the tips.

At MP, I often choose those smiling ones with some energies even though it means that they may not be the prettiest or with very good figures. For agogo, would the same tips apply? I know it is hard to say and it varies but would like to hear you guys your selection criteria/learnings.

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:06 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks for starting this thread, Bro VMTech. Really good info. I'll be entertaining some paki customers in bkk this week, so this info will be quite handy. When they are out of their islamistan, the pakis really love to let their hair down, and will sign generous contracts when their reasoning is blurred by the sight and smell of throngs of pussies.

I have upped ur rep.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

no probs, and thanks to TFN and lucifer for upping me.

Will be popping by bkk in 2 weeks, shud be checking out Cowboy and NANA again, and hopefully get some new info.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:46 PM
bkkvisitor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wats ur date going over to bkk?
Old 06-06-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
In fact, I never tried picking girls from agogo and do not know the tips.
At MP, I often choose those smiling ones with some energies even though it means that they may not be the prettiest or with very good figures. For agogo, would the same tips apply? I know it is hard to say and it varies but would like to hear you guys your selection criteria/learnings.
Thanks.
Principles almost the same... u see 1 smiling, good looking 1.. ask her down for a drink.. pay for a lady drink.. chit chat alittle.. see got chemistry or not.. i find most agogo ladies are more chatty and playful.. unlike ladies in G-club.. anyway, there're many things u can do with agogo lady.
1) straight away pay for ST (around 1,500-2000baht)... normally ST at nearby room around another 300baht.
2) LT (3,000 - 4,000 baht)
3) pay bar fine (500-700 baht) ask her bring u disco or pubs. (but must always negotiate first before paying barfine and tell her ur final intention because some might fly u aeroplane if u don't bring her back in the end.)
4) bring her back hotel after disco (price varies from 2000-4000baht)
5) no bar fine.. simply stay at the agogo bar and tcss with the lady but u have to buy the lady drinks.. can rubba rubba abit.. another advantage is sometimes the lady likes u, she'll give u phone number and u can ask her out again during the day...

alot of times if u're young and "not bad looking" u can "get things" very easily. For example, i know this cute agogo lady who likes this "cute looking" japanese boy so much, that she don't mind that he's only a student and has not much money that she went to pattaya with him for only 2,000baht per day... of cos other expenses he pay..

cheers
Old 06-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstname
Thanks for starting this thread, Bro VMTech. Really good info. I'll be entertaining some paki customers in bkk this week, so this info will be quite handy. When they are out of their islamistan, the pakis really love to let their hair down, and will sign generous contracts when their reasoning is blurred by the sight and smell of throngs of pussies.
I have upped ur rep.
hi..
u mentioned u'll be entertaining some paki customers... Dark skin? Just a word of caution... alot of Thai WL don't like pakis.... indians, negros, etc... I've an Indian friend who was once refused entry in 1 of the agogo pubs in pattaya... and i do know of some WLs who won't do business with Indians and Negros.. cos "they bery big"...
I might be wrong though.... no offense...
cheers
Old 06-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny2000
Checked out another website called www.bangkokbargirls.info and it contains much info. as well.

Interesting to see the difference between farangs and asian and this website ,frequent by farangs, have slightly different views of ratings of these bars.
yes.. farangs and asians definetly have different taste. U can see lotsa farangs with those dark skin south and issarn ladies whereas Asian, mostly chinese and japs prefer the fairer skin north ladies... although .... some issarn ladies also quite fair lah..

cheers
Old 06-06-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
hi..
u mentioned u'll be entertaining some paki customers... Dark skin? Just a word of caution... alot of Thai WL don't like pakis.... indians, negros, etc... I've an Indian friend who was once refused entry in 1 of the agogo pubs in pattaya... and i do know of some WLs who won't do business with Indians and Negros.. cos "they bery big"...
but hey i am a funky nigga.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre
but hey i am a funky nigga.
hehehe thats why i don't dare bring u to agogo bars.. hehehe
Old 06-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
hehehe thats why i don't dare bring u to agogo bars.. hehehe
damnnn man.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
denny2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros singrakthai

Thanks very much for your advice. Will try out rubba rubba before the real action. It is always fun to experience the chit-chat. Hope they speak some English.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

any bros been to the new bar in SoiCowboy? it's called Dejavu bar.
hopefully can see some reviews in here as well.

i would be checking it out when im down next week =]

Also, would be great if this thread contains not only good reviews of good outlets,, we should have some reviews of which places to NOT GO! =] saves us the trouble of recceing and end up in a pigsty eh
Old 25-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Denny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Dejavu a week ago.

Woo. The place is new but the girls sucked big time. I saw a number of fat girls at their 30's dancing (if you called it dancing) on the G/F. The ladies on the 2/F were wild (wilder than those at Bacarra) but were not pretty. I did notice a good-looking girl (in fact, not like a agogo girl since she was very quiet) being taken by a customer already.

I might be there a bit late (around 10pm) and the good girls may have all been taken. Otherwise, you may have to walk-out empty-handed.
Old 26-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Tried Dejavu a week ago.

Woo. The place is new but the girls sucked big time. I saw a number of fat girls at their 30's dancing (if you called it dancing) on the G/F. The ladies on the 2/F were wild (wilder than those at Bacarra) but were not pretty. I did notice a good-looking girl (in fact, not like a agogo girl since she was very quiet) being taken by a customer already.
Until now I still don't get it why some bros like agogo bars in Soi Cowboy, NEP and Patpong ....
On the trips (whether early or late) I have gone hunting and fishing in those areas, I have left empty-handed....Majority is bad quality-fat, ugly or out of shape. The good looking minority are either old or mothers or tired/worn out....
So I don't waste my time there...

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 26-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Until now I still don't get it why some bros like agogo bars in Soi Cowboy, NEP and Patpong ....
On the trips (whether early or late) I have gone hunting and fishing in those areas, I have left empty-handed....Majority is bad quality-fat, ugly or out of shape. The good looking minority are either old or mothers or tired/worn out....
So I don't waste my time there...
yo bro ciakpachineng. my exact sentiments too. but that's the beauty of Thailand. different dishes for different tastes. but what i really hate about the agogo bars are the pushy mamasans and uncouth girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread