The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 19
Amoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud of
Re: Tan-Zhou ( 坦州 )

Hmmm....after hearing all the infos about this place. Feels like its worth taking a look.

Macau Trip - 22-25 july 2013
Old 21-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
laodi789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Different grade of ktv there. Many factory girls working part time. Generally a factory town there.
Old 21-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoi View Post
Hmmm....after hearing all the infos about this place. Feels like its worth taking a look.

Macau Trip - 22-25 july 2013

awaiting for ur FRs...........
Old 22-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
FrontDesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading about 坦洲 from the sharing, my buddies and I have decided to take a bush whacking adventure trip to find out a little more about this place over the coming weekend.

Wasn't much information in SBF so we decided to take to the HK forums, hoping to find more info, but alas the info was also from '09 but recently posted. Only thing we found was that there is another place called 神湾 further up.

So the plan is to try out both places and actually see what went wrong with both places and why it didn't boom together with CP over the last few years.
Just like how I found out why CA didn't work out.

I hope to find something good to contribute here in time to by next week, else at least you guys know why you should avoid the place totally.

Cheers
Old 22-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tan-Zhou ( 坦州 )

Bro Frontdesk... Hope to hear from u on tan Zhou and shen wan ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
FrontDesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will definitely be glad to send in a report in a weeks time. Not having too much hopes as even the trails in HK forums stop talking about it by 2010.

Quite possibly the place died together with ZH.

Wish us luck.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to the 豪日酒店,their SN price is 368rmb. Good deal. think the management of nanyang hai jing hotel has shifted there to operate.
Hope this info can help brudders looking for cheap sauna.
Haven't had the chance to try the ktv yet. Will venture if i have the time.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

if any bro is interested in a trip there in Sept to recee let me know.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 12
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
give date n time

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Old 13-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chump is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
i will be in CP from early sept for a week... dun mind few days to recce TZ

what dates suit you?
Old 13-08-2013, 06:50 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

is around 19-22 Sep ok ?
Old 19-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 19
whiteknight9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteknight9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteknight9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good bros can help translate this to English.

神湾一夜游
沉晚去神湾镇办完工作上噶野后,时间尚早先8点半,加上呢排好燥,突然见到几个灯光字牌“好世界健康中心” ,于是就决定去爽下,反正好日都唔过神湾一次,一于睇下呢边噶SN系点噶先。
入到去,有个男的接待我,话有三种消费:¥218(自己冲凉),¥288贵宾房(90分钟),¥338贵宾 房(120分钟)。 我选佐贵宾房,入到去吓佐一跳,都未见过甘差噶贵宾房的,超级残旧,宝丽金果D带洗手间噶房,相比佢豪华好 多。 个男的带佐一条女入黎,我即刻话换,点知佢话:依家D女都响上钟,最后一个,唔系噶话要等45 分钟。 真系又吓一跳,第一次到SN,话得番最后一个JS选,唔通依家噶经济,真系甘好生意。 我即走了。 建议各位唔好去果间野啊。
出佐去,就即克开车过对面马路,果边有两间KTV,一间叫天龙,一间叫龙堡。 就系好世界酒店对面,反正成条神湾大道,就得果度系多人D的,去到就好容易见到灯光牌的。
去佐一间叫龙堡的KTV,要佐间细KTV房,先80蚊房费(好平啊)酒水就另计,你中意自己带支水上去,唔 点酒水都得。 KTV房,我就唔详细介绍了,因为是在街市二楼改建的,房间装修,音响效果无样得,歌曲又旧,不过我唔介意 呢D,目得唔系去唱K。
个妈眯带佐成十五六条女入黎,一眼落去,都唔错的。 当然,同神湾好远度另一间叫富溪的KTV比,D女就无甘正(因为半年前去过,D女真系几索,又玩得,响K房 除晒衫同你玩色盅);
计落条数,成晚就80KTV房费160两支红酒钱100小费100 180酒店房费=620蚊,呢个价可以去到好多SN了。 抵唔抵玩就见仁见智了。

Favour Returned : diver69er, Fowler09, andysiao14,
Old 19-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Update from tanzhou (魅力皇爵国际会所),

Was there last weekend. went to a ktv located at the 4th floor of a shopping centre (皇爵假日广场). Ktv starts at 8pm. was brought into a quite ok looking ktv room. Min spending is 688rmb.

Soon after gals was brought into the room for us to pick, quite surprise that most of the gals were from chongqing and sichuan. Pick a chongqing gal, ample boobs and foxy look. Gals price range 3,8,12 & 4,10,15. Understand that the KTV has 48 rooms and about 200 plus gals working there. Play games thru the nite and at 12mn, decided to go back to our hotel. Overall, an alternative spot to go cheong besides CP, dun expect too much as the town is small.

Understand that there is a SN at the hotel where i was staying. Cat ranges from 598-998, provided u call and book in advance.

Will venture more when i have the time and maos.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
Update from tanzhou (魅力皇爵国际会所),

Was there last weekend. went to a ktv located at the 4th floor of a shopping centre (皇爵假日广场). Ktv starts at 8pm. was brought into a quite ok looking ktv room. Min spending is 688rmb.

Soon after gals was brought into the room for us to pick, quite surprise that most of the gals were from chongqing and sichuan. Pick a chongqing gal, ample boobs and foxy look. Gals price range 3,8,12 & 4,10,15. Understand that the KTV has 48 rooms and about 200 plus gals working there. Play games thru the nite and at 12mn, decided to go back to our hotel. Overall, an alternative spot to go cheong besides CP, dun expect too much as the town is small.

Understand that there is a SN at the hotel where i was staying. Cat ranges from 598-998, provided u call and book in advance.

Will venture more when i have the time and maos.
Gin...gin...waiting for yr command. I like cq gal.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Gin...gin...waiting for yr command. I like cq gal.
Seen too many hunan and hubei gals liao.
Will recce more before calling for re-enforcement...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1