The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
I think a senior bro from here ever mentioned this Balai bastard indon custom guy by the name "samson".

Just for everyone info.
You can add Nafrizal to the name list.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

My experience throughout the few month. Just
be nice and at anytime they need some kopi, just
give. A dollar or 2 will save us from problem. Now
when I travel there, I never face any problem. When
departing, do the same. Since going to cheong, no
point to save the one or two dollar. This is only my
pov.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
My experience throughout the few month. Just
be nice and at anytime they need some kopi, just
give. A dollar or 2 will save us from problem. Now
when I travel there, I never face any problem. When
departing, do the same. Since going to cheong, no
point to save the one or two dollar. This is only my
pov.
I dont pay kopi money to those fuckers cos i am a regular there. So...

Now i know why my passport always kena stamped on new page.

Now i know why sometime my bag after x-ray, still kena checked physically again.

Now i know why the counter staff (paying tax at jetty) always ask for money.

Now i know why Indonesians at Balai always see us as ATM.

Please lah. Not matter of 1 RP or 1 dollar. WTF go spoilt market for?
Old 01-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Being to tb few times in the last three months.
First trip was on business trip. As soon as we (4 of us) arrived tb immigration, one of us was invited to their office drink Kopi. We were asked to pay usd 35 for each person as we were there for work. LL made the payment in the small office and receipt was provided.
2nd trip went with my staff - this time we told tb immigration officer we are on leisure trip. I had no issue to pass through but my staff kena hold up because they spotted my guy carry safety boots in his bag. End up paid usd 35 to resolve the issue.

All these are minor issues to me. Will not stop me from going to tb. A lot of ceweks waiting for me...
Next trip 3rd week nov
Old 01-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

you start paying,,,, pretty soon it will become a must to pay and then amount to pay will increase..... please don't spoil the market.... just act blur and speak no bahasa... if they die die want kopi duit... make them work for it...
Old 02-11-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
you start paying,,,, pretty soon it will become a must to pay and then amount to pay will increase..... please don't spoil the market.... just act blur and speak no bahasa... if they die die want kopi duit... make them work for it...
I am still thinking of buying a house to live there..... now, can forget leow...
Imagine every few month come ask for kopi money, once they knew you got house there.....

Left with Kuantan and ChangMai to choose..... bobian leow....
Old 09-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
getlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muniu368 View Post
Maybe join me on 10/11 if you can cheers!
Bro Muniu, Hi
Are you going tomorrow? can I go with you. pls
Old 13-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
getlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So quite...no one like balai now? Batam may be evergreen place...!!!??
Old 15-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Time for a FR at Balai, virgin trip.

Went with 2 other bros during the weekend for 1 night stay.

One of them is veteran, brought me and my friend around.

Maxi hotel is really good to stay, except wifi at my floor was not working. Had lunch at Maxi and the waitress very cute and cantik. Saw her the next morning during breakfast. should get to know her during my next trip.

Heres the FR:

Arrived early morning and took a public bus to the hotel. Checked in one room as the other two were not ready. Proceed to Ruko. The houses were mix of syt and milfs, there was one with only MILF and i really had nothing to say. Totally auntie-type, they did not look at me knowing that i would not have chosen them(im young). Rates were 700k-1m, however i was interested to view the ladies at the Villa before making a decision, same did my bros.

Arrived at villa, the girls are more happening. Once you stepped in to any house, they literally jump, hug and hold you. I explored all the houses before deciding on Sera, a SYT, 23 years old lady from Java. She looked like a school girl, a little tall and plump but i was mesmerized by her GFE. The minute i stepped in she was like hugging me and said she liked me. Heard from PPS she only chooses to go with young men. My bros got their ladies from the same house too. There was another house at the last stretch, i was invited to seat beside a red skirt hot lady. The moment i stood to leave, she hugged my body so tight i had to seat on her and her friend started to seat on me, of course riding me with clothes on. All these happened when customers were coming in and out. I had a thing for the red skirt lady coz her boobs were huge, should try her my next tip. So off we went back to the hotel with the ladies for our first pop.

Sex was good, Sera was very patient and i never had so much frenching with a farm girl before. GFE was tops. So we went for lunch and walk around the small town. This town had nothing much to offer except for eat sleep and sex. Went to the massage areas nearby while our girls wanted to sleep in. All cmi except for Sakura massage and the shop beside it. I went for foot massage as wanted to save the shots for my girl. The bros went for oil massages but the girls were not their type, so shots saved too. Veteran got a lady who said she was 21 but looked like 30. She was outgoing and fun, likes to give out squeaky laughing sounds. Another bro got a SYT whom i thought the body was damn hot. Small petite body with an SYT face and her tight fit shirt displaying above average size of boobies outshone everything else. The ladies spoke limited english but at least they knew the common bed language.

We went for seafood nearby, affordable and sedap. Back to one bro's room and drinking our bottle of whisky. We got a little high and my bro and his girl were petting. Me and my girl were doing likewise but actions were more explicit along with lots of fake moans. All is fun. Planned to go Bravo as my girl liked dancing but suggested next time as it was 12mn and we all were craving for the 2nd pop. Sera was a little drunk and we had passionate sex for at least an 1hour. I was drained and she hugged me to sleep. My bros' girls had left before 6am and Sera was still sleeping. Woke up at 7am, showered and left(said she had to report to office at 8am and no time for the 3rd pop), fine with me as enjoyed her company. Went breakfast and shared our FRs. We had planned our next Balai trip as we all had positive experience except we didnt get the 3rd pop.

Ferry was booked at 11am, veteran suggested massage so off we went to Sakura at 9am. Chose our girls and requested their services back at our hotel. 15 mins they arrived and i was greeted by a petite dark skinned lady, lets call her DD. Massage was good and halfway she asked where was my lady. I guessed she knew as both towels in room were used. I said she went back already and she asked how many times i fucked her. I said ten but of course i was kidding just to break the ice. She talked about people coming to Balai for ladies and halfway through the massage, i turned and hugged her to bed next to me. We discussed the rates and off we went with the fj. She was really tight and horny. DD kept calling out 'baby, oh my god, youre so good', i dont think that was fake coz she displayed priceless expressions. Came into doggy position, must say she has a really good ass for pumping. Exchanged wechat and found out that she has a boyfriend who lives in Jakarta. Kept asking when i was gonna find her(lonely i guess). My bros had good time with their massage ladies and we had to rush one bro as our ferry were leaving soon and 1030 we were still in lobby waiting for him.

We manage to reach in time and back to sunny Singapore.

Balai gave me a positive experience and men like us are in demand. There are so many girls to choose, young old fat slim dark fair up to you.
Trust me when i say im enjoying writing my fr while listening to malay songs.

Hope you enjoy my FR and my next trip should be in January.

Last edited by matong36; 15-11-2014 at 04:21 PM.
Old 15-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Tks for the detailed fr bro matong36.

If is really rp70k i will surely take the next ferry later.

Kekeke.....
Old 15-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Time for a FR at Balai, virgin trip......... im enjoying writing my fr while listening to malay songs.......next trip should be in January.
next trip bring me around hor......
Old 15-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Time for a FR at Balai, virgin trip.

Went with 2 other bros during the weekend for 1 night stay.
How much the total damages for the weekend trip?
Old 15-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Tks for the detailed fr bro matong36.

If is really rp70k i will surely take the next ferry later.

Kekeke.....
700k is really auntie type. Average lookings are at least 85k. Young pretty ones are 1m and above. PPS allows some discount, no harm asking! Balai should always go in morning for more choices yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
next trip bring me around hor......
Bro etct88! I think you are a veteran too, should bring me to balai etct88's style. Maybe more sexciting. Im going to pattaya/bangkok this month end, hope to see you at Goodfellas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
How much the total damages for the weekend trip?
Inclusive return ferry, hotel, lunch at hotel and seafood dinner, transport around, booking of farm girl+tips, massage+special service, approximate is sgd 300.

Last edited by matong36; 15-11-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 15-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
70k is really auntie type. Average lookings are at least 85k. Young pretty ones are 1m and above. PPS allows some discount, no harm asking! Balai should always go in morning for more choices yeah.
is 700k to 1 juta la.. 70k!!!!! less den $10.. lol
Old 15-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
is 700k to 1 juta la.. 70k!!!!! less den $10.. lol
Edited to 700k. Really shows how unfamiliar i am with the cewek scene. Haha.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1