The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Nothing wrong with going to Nataree if it continues to deliver sextisfaction
I am not most experienced in BKK cos gone cheong only in Nataree and Poisedon every single time... but every time I tell myself to try other place...i walk into Nataree and realise.... why bother... all kinds of girls and at a reasonable price.... hehehhee.......
Old 01-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Have the rooms in Nataree improved. Any creepy crawlies dropping from the ceiling, etc.?
I have not been there for 2 yrs liao.
In my last 3 years go there....i never think its damn dirty leh... i mean its not as good as poisedon, the life is small and dodgy, the corridors are dark... the rooms are dated... but never experienced those like insects etc.... maybe i am lucky hehehe...
Old 01-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
In my last 3 years go there....i never think its damn dirty leh... i mean its not as good as poisedon, the life is small and dodgy, the corridors are dark... the rooms are dated... but never experienced those like insects etc.... maybe i am lucky hehehe...
Or more likely you were too focused on the girl! Every session I had in Nataree, I either see cockroach, lizard or spider....or a combination. If I don't get bitten by mosquito in the room, considered quite lucky too.

The only reason they have business is the quantity of girls avail. Amongst so many, sure can pick one to your liking, and at a reasonable price. If anyone planning to chiong MPs earlier than 3pm, your best bet of finding a girl to your liking would be at Nataree.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, anyone try the new Honey at Soi 3? It said 2000Baht for B2B massage with Happy ending. Grant Opening today.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
Hi Bro, anyone try the new Honey at Soi 3? It said 2000Baht for B2B massage with Happy ending. Grant Opening today.
Since it is Grand Opening why not u go, try n FR?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro, read thru the thread, look like Addict is quite popular! I like to check out tomorrow but I could not find any mention how to go to this place. I know where is Nataree and poisedon are. How to go from there to Addict?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
Hi Bro, read thru the thread, look like Addict is quite popular! I like to check out tomorrow but I could not find any mention how to go to this place. I know where is Nataree and poisedon are. How to go from there to Addict?
I am not against u.... just google for it, takes less than 3 mins. If u still can't find the location, I will do the steps by steps for u with a fee.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Since it is Grand Opening why not u go, try n FR?
55555 bro naemlo never fails to amuse me....
Old 02-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
55555 bro naemlo never fails to amuse me....
Ah hia what did I do? I saying the truth mah.... "grand opening". U so free, want to go HCMC then follows by PP mai??
Old 02-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ah hia what did I do? I saying the truth mah.... "grand opening". U so free, want to go HCMC then follows by PP mai??
I always no luck with spring roll one leh.....dun know y. 5555
When you going?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
I always no luck with spring roll one leh.....dun know y. 5555
When you going?
Mid Nov... need luck meh?? Put more HCM notes in your pocket.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mid Nov... need luck meh?? Put more HCM notes in your pocket.
5555...HCM notes will be in big stack liao!
Jialat timing crashes...mid nov i might be in bkk.
I have never really been to HCMC to cheong yet, always wanted to.....
Late dec u going again boh?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

FR on NO HANKY PANKY massage.
TARNTIP Massage very near NANA BTS.
This place nested amongst the hum sup massage palours in NANA.
Went to try tonight because TripAdvisor Reviews give 5 out of 5 stars.
Paid THB900 after the massage for a 90 min Aroma Oil massage.
Cashier and boss is a gorgeous MILF.
Other than this, i rate this place 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Pros: rooms clean, bed n towels clean, relatively quiet for non hum sup massage.
Cons: massage only so-so (some hum sup palours WLs give better), persistently askinf for tips (WTF!), price relative ex compared to non tourist areas.
RTM : over my limp dick.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

FR on Cherry Massage.
Pros: Pinky, WL, gave excellent serious and erotic massage ( only meow of CCK is better so far, she is no. 8), no time pressure (60 min but went in 75 min), FOC drink, WL N Boss ask for feedback.
Cons: Viewed 4 WLs, only Pinky is 5.5/10!, Pinky meaty, rooms very dated, etc.
RTM/F: can if someone pays for me. 555.
Not sure why Rockitreports gave 4.5/5 stars. I would give 2.5 stars.
Maybe try EZ Massage 1 tomorrow as Rockitreports gave it 4.5 stars too.
Should be able to make it as i did not cum tonight. Yup, i screw but elected not to cum. It is a free world so my sperms elected to stay put....
Old 02-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never cheong BKK MPs for few years now. got re-connected on my last trip here few weeks in mid-Oct.

Addict - Suk 24? or 24/1? near Phrom Prong BTS station.
Paid for a Jacuzzi room. I don't think its worth the upgrade.
Took a gal for 1.5hr lotion massage. after undress found her a bit heavy big bone. not too bad service but I guess I didn't pick the right gal or the lineup wasn't that great to choose from. busy place.

mamma san speaks English. understand that locals are not allowed in here. at the lobby, they will parade the gals instead of choose from photos, which used to be how they did it.

Nataree - was full of gals outside the tank, just nothing caught my fancy at 4PM. end up took a 5k baht gal who told me 6mths ago she was 8k. cannot finger cannot kiss. very normal service. CB also not so pink leh but OKT say new gal. from Chiang Rai mountains but not fair, boob is B-. Rooms are renovated, which is much nicer than last time I visited. 1 shot and I was gone, didn't like that she dressed up immed after the shower so I also didn't tip her. Most will try to massage. < 1hr. Probably bec I spoke Thai, she also didn't bother to gfe (cos too experience to be Robert mah I think)

Going back next week. HOpe I have better experience.

overall my trip I spent money and didn't quite enjoy. guess rusty liao. gotta do it more often.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread