The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Atas

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Knn all blur f only fairy kor kor knows... Fairy kor kor, can try Cayenne.
fairy kor kor atas man mah.

I think Continental or Mulsanne suits his status more!
Old 31-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I admire your courage, Professor.
It is time of the year for your grand arrival in SEA
Old 01-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Dun worry, u rent a 911 from me.... confidence mak mak....
911 and a lot of THB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Porsche la... i wanted to but too fat, cant fit in haha
Can't fit in one neither 'cause I am short and scrawny, can't see above the steering wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Tips will do unless she quoted you a price......i guess its down to ur chemistry w the gal.
For my case, she didn't ask for anything but i tipped her anywhere.
Agree about the chemistry part, though it's not easy to come by in P4P
Old 01-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
911 and a lot of THB

Told u not to show the pic to others... later they come n rob my house how? I better keep the money in my personal bank vault.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAH My virgin trip to BKK is a total letdown
And I had such a high expectation!

After bad experience with SOP soapy massage in Nataree, I went to Thermae at 10pm. Contrary to some bros' comment here, there were many gems actually! Chose one sweet lady for LT, she quoted 4,500.

After arriving at hotel, she said she could not stay for LT because she wanted to go to Haloween party. Kanina, if I knew, I would have chosen someone else. I insisted but the mood already soured, so I said I pay her 500 to let her go. SHe insisted 1,000 and made noise; then she called someone to create trouble she said if I don't pay. Bad luck! I paid her 1000 and asked her to leave......very bad experience with Thermae FL!

{continued}
Old 01-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

Went to Nana to find a replacement.

The place was packed. First went to Rainbow 4, paid 150 for a beer. Nothing good.

Then went to Angel Witch....shit all the girls have funky tatoos. Spent another 150 for beer

Then entered Mandarin. Got one cute gal, tall, slender, long hair. I ordered Coke as I was running out of money. The girl ordered 180 whiskey; then ordered another one. Turned out she did not go with customer. Kanina, already spent 2 drinks on her!

Mamasan introduced another one; again cannot do LT....only ST. With bar fine, and extend to 2 hour, Mamasan asked for 4,000. Plus drinks (which by now already included the new girl and mama san) of 855....I paid close to 5,000....plus the previous drinks, I spent close to 5,500 for one ST!

What the heck!! And with so much effort.

The saving grace was the sex I must say very good. But after one shot, the girl wanted to leave....I had no more energy to argue and I let her go.

That is pretty much the end of a disappointing Bangkok trip.

I even could get a nice overnight girl in Beijing through outcall.....with all the fines, drinks I paid and the extra effort, I would not think BKK is cheap!

Oh well, I can always go to Manila where the GFE feeling was always high
Old 01-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Mos Eisley Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
After arriving at hotel, she said she could not stay for LT because she wanted to go to Haloween party. Kanina, if I knew, I would have chosen someone else. I insisted but the mood already soured, so I said I pay her 500 to let her go. SHe insisted 1,000 and made noise; then she called someone to create trouble she said if I don't pay. Bad luck! I paid her 1000 and asked her to leave......very bad experience with Thermae FL!
Hahaha you damn sway.
Already warn you guys Thermae and Grace Hotel Coffeeshop is like Mos Eisley Cantina liao.
Don't believe me?
Whole stretch of Sukhumvit Road from Nana Plaza to Soi Cowboy is like Tatooine planet.
Lots of shady and dangerous characters around.

Just take it as pay some tuition fees lah.
Good for experience.

Quote:
Mos Eisley Cantina

The Chalmun's Cantina (often called the Mos Eisley Cantina or the Star Wars Cantina) is a fictional bar (cantina) of the Star Wars universe located in the "pirate city" of Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine. It is the haunt of freight pilots and other dangerous characters of various alien races and contains booths, a bar counter, and some free-standing tables, and sometimes a band of musicians named Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes.
Quote:

I even could get a nice overnight girl in Beijing through outcall.....with all the fines, drinks I paid and the extra effort, I would not think BKK is cheap!
Aiyoh you must learn from Ben Kenobi mah.
He bargain with Han Solo to get better price for transporting Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, R2D2 and himself to another planet.

Yah I think you better stick to your Beijing and Manila.

Leave Bangkok for the Jedi Knights to deal with shady puyings!

Quote:
You si beh ho!
Old 01-11-2014, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

After bad experience with SOP soapy massage in Nataree, I went to Thermae at 10pm. Contrary to some bros' comment here, there were many gems actually! Chose one sweet lady for LT, she quoted 4,500.

{continued}
Why you go Thermae at 10pm ?? Lol
Old 01-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Then entered Mandarin. Got one cute gal, tall, slender, long hair. I ordered Coke as I was running out of money. The girl ordered 180 whiskey; then ordered another one. Turned out she did not go with customer. Kanina, already spent 2 drinks on her!

Mamasan introduced another one; again cannot do LT....only ST. With bar fine, and extend to 2 hour, Mamasan asked for 4,000. Plus drinks (which by now already included the new girl and mama san) of 855....I paid close to 5,000....plus the previous drinks, I spent close to 5,500 for one ST!

What the heck!! And with so much effort.

The saving grace was the sex I must say very good. But after one shot, the girl wanted to leave....I had no more energy to argue and I let her go.

I even could get a nice overnight girl in Beijing through outcall.....with all the fines, drinks I paid and the extra
effort, I would not think BKK is cheap!

Oh well, I can always go to Manila where the GFE feeling was always high
How come your girl at Mandarin so ex ?? 4,000 got ST minus barfine 600, 3400baht for short time ???

Ya agree with bro Tony, think you better stick with Beijing and Manila girls cos you really no chok dee in BKK ]
Old 01-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today Halloween .. soi cowboy fill with girls in Halloween costume. Went bacarra about 8pm sit down at lvl 1.. same old girls.. saw 1 girl 224 syt. Send a wink when she look at me and she came during break.. had a little chit chat.. offer was 5000 for 4 hours.. closer look.. doesn't look so hot... and seem expensive. . doesn't seem like a gfe type either. pass

Went nana plaza .. went in rainbow 3 4... was quite full. Went to next door called STRAPS .. girls there are hot.. almost 7/10 are my type... and I consider myself extremely demanding when it comes to looks...
However. . The extreme beauty and 1 or 2 of the girls has ladyboy features makes me wonder...
had a few drinks and chit chat with nearby patrons.. they told me they are trying to figure it out too.. as the mamasan come over i asked her.. she was furious and scolded me and the patron .. she said no.. if you scared go out.. .. wookay

Anyways send a wink no 54. And she came running over.. ST is 3000 and Lt 4 hours is 6000 bath... tried to nego and she walk away..

Hmmm .. did the price went up dramaticly during the few months i remember LT being 3000 but not these places.. this bar isnt very grand either .. but girls are hot..

Anyway walk out check out other bars and end up going back for 54 LT.. steep price but small head was doing the thinking. Quite good gfe.. but no bbbj or bj.. expect like doing it with gf la . Frenching all ok.. she gave me her wechat and ask me to contact her next time wor..

Tempted but not sure how much it will cost. .

Anyways thanks to a tip from a patron at a bar.. he told me buy the girl a drink.. exchange numbers and if you are in luck she will call u.. hmmm. Would try this
Old 01-11-2014, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. You were probably unlucky, and had too high an expectation by comparing your experience in China and Philippines.

Choosing a lady at Soapy can be hit or miss. Even the ladies that smile and wink at you may turn out to be starfish in bed. On the other hand, those that don't appear interested may be the ones that provide GFE. One way that the locals always do is to ask the girl seat with them for a while, chat with them and see if there's any chemistry. It's also one way to know whether you can communicate with the girl, esp if you can't speak much thai. You can always reject the girl, but I know most wouldn't cos too pai seh.

In Nataree, once you choose the girl, the papasan always push you to go upstairs. At other MPs, the papasan will leave u alone with the girl to chat for a while, if you want to. Bottom line: just go MP to relax and get serviced. Any GFE is a bonus. If you meet one that provides good service and GFE, can always ask for her Line. Tell her next time u go MP will look for her. The FLs only need to work 2-3 times a week, so if you are tourist, you may not find her again at the MP. If you want, can always ask to meet up, but don't meet up and expect a free session; these girls work in the line for a living.

As for Thermae, always engage ST first, ask to go back to your hotel. If you find there's chemistry, can always negotiate LT. She'll more likely agree if she likes you, or she too lazy to go back café, and less likely to come up with excuses to go back. Anyway, many Thermae girls work as part-time, they have a full-time job during daytime, so unlikely to stay too long.

As for Agogo girls, the prettier girls normally don't do LT. It's a transaction for them. They simply earn more doing multiple ST. Of course there are always exceptions that the 'ang pai' ones will go LT eg. feel bored, meet target so want to go out for fun, you look like carrot, you hansome etc. Lastly, 2hrs is still considered ST, unless it is for 2 shots, then maybe 4K baht would be reasonable.

Problem with agogo is you need to negotiate clearly what you are paying for. My first agogo experience I almost got into trouble cos I didn't bargain properly. Booked a girl for LT, told her we'll go clubbing, then she go back with me and stay till morning. Ended up go back hotel, 1 shot and she wanted to leave at 2am. Refused to pay LT since I said she didn't keep to her agreement and paid ST prices. After long heated argument, she stormed off. Next day, I went back to the bar and was threatened by the bouncer who wanted to beat me up. Fortunately, the owner allowed me to explain what happened. In the end, the owner realized it was a misunderstanding and told me I should have negotiated properly; I should have told her LT means 2 shots or if want to stay till morning, tell her the earliest time she can leave.

Chionging in BKK is still cheaper than China, but more ex than Philippines. For first timers, just need to be careful not to be fleeced. I still find chionging in BKK the most interesting.... there's so many mongering places to go and within close proximity. Don't need to be Jedi knight, just need to make sure don't let small head rule big head.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Why you go Thermae at 10pm ?? Lol

I followed this itinerary......wrong??

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post
your night start from what time? lol.
If after 6pm is night.. i can give you an itinerary to totally drain you.

6pm - Nataree Soapy (FJ)
8pm - Kitty SPA (HJ)
9-10pm - Thermae (Freelance FJ)
11pm - Nana Entertainment Plaza/Soi Cowboy
Old 01-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
How come your girl at Mandarin so ex ?? 4,000 got ST minus barfine 600, 3400baht for short time ???

Ya agree with bro Tony, think you better stick with Beijing and Manila girls cos you really no chok dee in BKK ]
Mamasan told me 1 hour = 2,500 +700 bar fine; she allowed the girl to stay 2.5 hour + bar fine, all in = 4,000

Anyway, at that time, I was already blur.......
Old 01-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. You were probably unlucky, and had too high an expectation by comparing your experience in China and Philippines.

Choosing a lady at Soapy can be hit or miss. Even the ladies that smile and wink at you may turn out to be starfish in bed. On the other hand, those that don't appear interested may be the ones that provide GFE. One way that the locals always do is to ask the girl seat with them for a while, chat with them and see if there's any chemistry. It's also one way to know whether you can communicate with the girl, esp if you can't speak much thai. You can always reject the girl, but I know most wouldn't cos too pai seh.

In Nataree, once you choose the girl, the papasan always push you to go upstairs. At other MPs, the papasan will leave u alone with the girl to chat for a while, if you want to. Bottom line: just go MP to relax and get serviced. Any GFE is a bonus. If you meet one that provides good service and GFE, can always ask for her Line. Tell her next time u go MP will look for her. The FLs only need to work 2-3 times a week, so if you are tourist, you may not find her again at the MP. If you want, can always ask to meet up, but don't meet up and expect a free session; these girls work in the line for a living.

As for Thermae, always engage ST first, ask to go back to your hotel. If you find there's chemistry, can always negotiate LT. She'll more likely agree if she likes you, or she too lazy to go back café, and less likely to come up with excuses to go back. Anyway, many Thermae girls work as part-time, they have a full-time job during daytime, so unlikely to stay too long.

As for Agogo girls, the prettier girls normally don't do LT. It's a transaction for them. They simply earn more doing multiple ST. Of course there are always exceptions that the 'ang pai' ones will go LT eg. feel bored, meet target so want to go out for fun, you look like carrot, you hansome etc. Lastly, 2hrs is still considered ST, unless it is for 2 shots, then maybe 4K baht would be reasonable.

Problem with agogo is you need to negotiate clearly what you are paying for. My first agogo experience I almost got into trouble cos I didn't bargain properly. Booked a girl for LT, told her we'll go clubbing, then she go back with me and stay till morning. Ended up go back hotel, 1 shot and she wanted to leave at 2am. Refused to pay LT since I said she didn't keep to her agreement and paid ST prices. After long heated argument, she stormed off. Next day, I went back to the bar and was threatened by the bouncer who wanted to beat me up. Fortunately, the owner allowed me to explain what happened. In the end, the owner realized it was a misunderstanding and told me I should have negotiated properly; I should have told her LT means 2 shots or if want to stay till morning, tell her the earliest time she can leave.

Chionging in BKK is still cheaper than China, but more ex than Philippines. For first timers, just need to be careful not to be fleeced. I still find chionging in BKK the most interesting.... there's so many mongering places to go and within close proximity. Don't need to be Jedi knight, just need to make sure don't let small head rule big head.

Thanks for the tips. I always thought I had a good sense of chionging because of my experience outside Bangkok: Jakarta, Batam, Manila, Hanoi, China, Malaysia.....always no trouble, I generally get good service, nice girls. Many even always asked me to call them when I come back.....but Bangkok is a different level

Bro Jeremy also had the same difficulty last night. Maybe the timing....weekend + Halloween
Anyway, as long as I dont get Nang Nak last night, maybe I should be grateful
Old 01-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Anyways send a wink no 54. And she came running over.. ST is 3000 and Lt 4 hours is 6000 bath... tried to nego and she walk away..
This is what I struggled with in my virgin trip......in other places I have been to, LT is at least 8 hours (until morning), so you sleep with girl until morning.

Here, I was quoted much shorter hour for LT. 6,000 baht for 4 hours + bar fine + LD + drinks work out very, very expensive on per hour basis!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1