The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Check out crazy house too, I would rate it better than Bacarra in terms of quality of girls and playability but downside is girls there very pro farang, tend to hook ang mo cocks first. Asian men second...or maybe I not handsome enough plus I very kee niao (stingy)
Was at Baccara after my early dinner at terminal yesterday. Need to kill time, so went to Baccara since it's walking distant to see free pussies. 555

IMO, baccara got a few gems. I stay inside about 1.5 hr. See see look look. From down to 2nd floor, from 2nd floor to first floor. Bought couple of LDs to talk cock with them too.

2nd floor, tag number 71 & 69. There's two more above average. But however I missed their tagged number as they already got bar fined the moment I went to 2nd floor.

First floor. Tag number 24. Too many girls, see also head spinning.

Compare girls with crazy house and Baccara, I think Baccara easily beat crazy house down. Crazy house also infested with the yipun. Seldom see farang there.

One thing, the playfulness and wildness of crazy house girls make up their look compare to Baccara.

At crazy house you can finger the girl straight after the moment they got their LDs. 555
Old 31-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Was at Baccara after my early dinner at terminal yesterday.
Wah so envy you!

Cheonging Bangkok now!
Old 31-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah so envy you!

Cheonging Bangkok now!
555 going back soon. So better chiong while I can chiong. 5555

180 bht see free pussies. Sanook na.
Old 31-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:

At crazy house you can finger the girl straight after the moment they got their LDs. 555
Yes 555 , finger pussy and squeeze boobs and smack ass. Sanook !
Old 02-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Yes 555 , finger pussy and squeeze boobs and smack ass. Sanook !
only the uglie ones.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mankomanko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

From few years back, there never were so many Yipun and Koreans but these last couple of years, they are raiding Cowboy like nobody's business.

Gals love them as they tip and offer more money. Many bars are offering Yipunese drink menus as well. How many times have we been mistaken for being a Japanese/Korean? I just tell them in Thai I'm from Chiang Mai.

Many of the BCC gals are from other bars when you get to talk to them as it's by far the easiest place to make easy bread. They got the highest overall barfine fee as well now. Most other clubs charge a barfine fee alone but BCC charges a barfine fee & 2 "rady" drinks as the total fee.

It's still fun once in a while and luckily cowboy isn't like pattaya or phuket filled alot with ruskies!
Old 02-11-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankomanko View Post
From few years back, there never were so many Yipun and Koreans but these last couple of years, they are raiding Cowboy like nobody's business.

Gals love them as they tip and offer more money. Many bars are offering Yipunese drink menus as well. How many times have we been mistaken for being a Japanese/Korean? I just tell them in Thai I'm from Chiang Mai.

Many of the BCC gals are from other bars when you get to talk to them as it's by far the easiest place to make easy bread. They got the highest overall barfine fee as well now. Most other clubs charge a barfine fee alone but BCC charges a barfine fee & 2 "rady" drinks as the total fee.

It's still fun once in a while and luckily cowboy isn't like pattaya or phuket filled alot with ruskies!
We should look at ourselves before pointing fingers! Singaporeans are also one of the biggest chaitows around
Old 03-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankomanko View Post

How many times have we been mistaken for being a Japanese/Korean? I just tell them in Thai I'm from Chiang Mai.
sure anot - yipuns have always been there and last 4 years Korean numbers also increase leh. and I think Khon Thai will not be admitted (except thai ger with their customer) - bec they don't want bf/ family checking on gals and make problem. its to make $$..
Old 03-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:

Compare girls with crazy house and Baccara, I think Baccara easily beat crazy house down. Crazy house also infested with the yipun. Seldom see farang there.

One thing, the playfulness and wildness of crazy house girls make up their look compare to Baccara.
Yes too true. Crazy House criteria for dancer selection must be craziness, not appearance. For their dancers are generally fugly with a capital F.

Having said that, #03 is not too bad, nice bod with tolerable face, young, Chinese look. And waitress #125, name Fie, is a very sweet milf!
Old 03-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Very busy the past few days . But so sad that some girls just dont get customers,,........................lol.

Japanese pay the same but are just nicer to the girls. Some Japs tip well some dont. Its just no hassle for the girls.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
Very busy the past few days . But so sad that some girls just dont get customers,,........................lol.

Japanese pay the same but are just nicer to the girls. Some Japs tip well some dont. Its just no hassle for the girls.
Yes, sad for the fuglies. if I was an agg bar owner, I'll introduce multiple tier pricing, that way customers will find their niche, and staff will compete for customers in a fairer manner. The current one price system is unfair to the visually challenged sisters.

Japanese, and East Asians, usually don't cheapen the process by bargaining, unlike farangs. N they are not as demanding in bed. N not as forceful n brutish. That's why they are preferred customers of the WLs.

This is from first hand accounts, not my own conjecture. Lol
Old 04-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Yes, sad for the fuglies. if I was an agg bar owner, I'll introduce multiple tier pricing, that way customers will find their niche, and staff will compete for customers in a fairer manner. The current one price system is unfair to the visually challenged sisters.

Japanese, and East Asians, usually don't cheapen the process by bargaining, unlike farangs. N they are not as demanding in bed. N not as forceful n brutish. That's why they are preferred customers of the WLs.

This is from first hand accounts, not my own conjecture. Lol
YES YES and YES.

There is a multiple tier pay structure for massage parlours. I dont see why a simple system cant be implemented in agogos.

Of course some girls will never get customers- but thats sex for pay.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
YES YES and YES.

There is a multiple tier pay structure for massage parlours. I dont see why a simple system cant be implemented in agogos.

Of course some girls will never get customers- but thats sex for pay.
Lol may have to differ on the last one. There's always a market if the pricing's right.

On reflection, if one does not mind the visually challenged, one can always try a lowball offer, say 1k ST, but do it quietly, so she does not lose face in front of her sisters, I think chances of the offer being accepted is good.

She will also be forever grateful to you that she will shed her un-barfineable tag in her colleagues' eyes. Life can be tough when you are born on the wrong side of the beauty spectrum.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Lol may have to differ on the last one. There's always a market if the pricing's right.

On reflection, if one does not mind the visually challenged, one can always try a lowball offer, say 1k ST, but do it quietly, so she does not lose face in front of her sisters, I think chances of the offer being accepted is good.

She will also be forever grateful to you that she will shed her un-barfineable tag in her colleagues' eyes. Life can be tough when you are born on the wrong side of the beauty spectrum.
Good theory..but what is more likely to happen is she will shout out loud to all her friends that you offered 1 k.. and they will all laugh in your face.

There is a reason that they are working there. Because they can make money..and the management think so too.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Good theory..but what is more likely to happen is she will shout out loud to all her friends that you offered 1 k.. and they will all laugh in your face.

There is a reason that they are working there. Because they can make money..and the management think so too.
Lol, there goes my 'on reflection!'

If she does shout out loud, I guess either there is no humiliation in her un-barfineable tag, or she blames the humiliation on stupid customers who can't appreciate her beauty and therefore hits out at them.

I have had fugly femme fatales at aggs, offering me to bfed them. I have always declined courteously n with a smile. Next time I will lowball offer them instead and see what's the reaction. Will be interesting. Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread