The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
chai krub, dun come and sian ah pek puying away na, leave some for ah pek me to sian 555
Me is uncle. You is Ah Pek.

Sure no clash because puying age group preference is different. 555.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Me is uncle. You is Ah Pek.

Sure no clash because puying age group preference is different. 555.
555 ok krub
Old 30-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

1 more week to CHIANG MAI! 1 last qns to all bros, please give advice.

after CNX i will be heading to BKK, should i stay in chiang rai for 2 days then go bkk from chiang rai airport/ jus do a day trip in chiang rai den fly from CNX to bkk? really have a hard time deciding which option.
Old 30-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post

after CNX i will be heading to BKK, should i stay in chiang rai for 2 days then go bkk from chiang rai airport/ jus do a day trip in chiang rai den fly from CNX to bkk? really have a hard time deciding which option.
Depends on what u want to achieve... very difficult to say what is right or wrong.... If u are looking for sex then answer is simple. If u are going for tour, relax then again the answer is out.
Old 30-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 more week to CHIANG MAI! 1 last qns to all bros, please give advice.

Just had 2 vietnamese young girl rented my condo and bike for 4 nights stay, they move around with bike to visit temple, pub etc.......and when i send them to airport, told me 4 nights still not enough to cover cm

Not sure what you expecting from chiangrai, but for sure if you have longer time in the north then you should go Pai, maesai and chiangrai.......if just 3-4 days, then I think CM is enough if you explore with bike.
Old 30-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i go chiang rai jus for sight seeing. i choose CNX not jus for cheonging but oso to relax..live some carefree life. from 11/11 to 16/11. den fly to bkk for 3 days. since bro happyman say 4 days in CNX not enough den i should jus go for chiang rai day trip.

thanks so much for the input! booking airticket from CNX to BKK now..cheap deal 50 bucks only. dun dare to challenge my back spine for a 15 hr train ride.
Old 31-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, the train ride is 👌 as they have the 1st n 2nd sleeper train so by the time u wake up, u r at the place u want to be, n u can feel the relax slow lifestyle which we can't get in sillyapore, u enjoy...

Quote:
i go chiang rai jus for sight seeing. i choose CNX not jus for cheonging but oso to relax..live some carefree life. from 11/11 to 16/11. den fly to bkk for 3 days. since bro happyman say 4 days in CNX not enough den i should jus go for chiang rai day trip.

thanks so much for the input! booking airticket from CNX to BKK now..cheap deal 50 bucks only. dun dare to challenge my back spine for a 15 hr train ride.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 31-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning to all bros! I've arrived just in time for the Loi kratong festival. Had a great time last night at the funfair and concert last night beside tawandang, any bros went also? Never had chance to see funfair at such scale if I were to stuck at sillypore. 555
Old 31-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Hi all bros, is Chiangmai plaza hotel "guest friendly"?
Old 06-11-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the happening pubs and clubs are located in Nimma area, but read from this thread that it is not easy to find transport at this area during midnight. I have been staying in Chang Klan area since my first visit to CNX, not sure if I should change to staying in Nimma this time round.

I have checked on Furama Hotel in Nimma area, not sure if is a worth staying hotel.

Can any bros advise on transport in Nimma areas at night and any hotels to recommend in Nimma area. Budget is about S$50 to S$70 a day. Thanks a lot.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Can any bros advise on transport in Nimma areas at night and any hotels to recommend in Nimma area. Budget is about S$50 to S$70 a day. Thanks a lot.
Furama is further down, near Kad Suan Kaew.

Use agoda, and set the fliter to Niman area only. There's a few hotel. Try to stay around soi 9 onwards till soi 17 of Niman. There's 3 discos here, so if you staying around the soi that I recommended, you doesn't need any transport to go back to your hotel. It's walkable to these 3 discos.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Good morning to all bros! I've arrived just in time for the Loi kratong festival. Had a great time last night at the funfair and concert last night beside tawandang, any bros went also? Never had chance to see funfair at such scale if I were to stuck at sillypore. 555
True, miss those funfair in sg olden days, now can get back some old memory lew 555. Tomorrow going to river side area for krathong? I'll be at goodview with family and wife friends few chio bu eieieiei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Few hotel in Nimman area can check agoda.com for price and review. Best way to move around CM is to rent a bike (if u can ride) or car (quite bad traffic recently).

Staying in night market area and move around there will be just tourist stuff, but if you can party in Nimman or other local pub with transport will be nicer actually.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I'll be at goodview with family...
So what time you going there? Last year my friends and I, shared some money just to open several bottles first and ask those who are free to station there and start drinking as early as 4pm
Old 06-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
So what time you going there? Last year my friends and I, shared some money just to open several bottles first and ask those who are free to station there and start drinking as early as 4pm
Can do that in riverside as they dun take reservation.....few years before I also went to riverside around noon time to have lunch and hang around till malam. This time wife's friend make the reservation with goodview in advance so can get table there.

Not sure what time think around 7pm maybe, I driver and childcare only, when wife say go then I just drive there lor
Old 06-11-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lased View Post
Hi all bros, is Chiangmai plaza hotel "guest friendly"?
Not sure girl friendly or not, best is to give the hotel a phone call to ask them before you book....and dun ask "guest friendly" with hotel, sure every hotel will say they are "guest friendly" lah
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1