The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mankomanko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

I am currently living in HK. Most are in the Jordan/Mongkok area. Some around the TST area as well. Check 141 for more info or PM me.
Old 01-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
Hey bros, I will be in HK from 31 Oct to 2 Nov... a short hectic trip so any really good lobang to share?? I will be staying around Tsimshatsui area... Thanks bro!!!
got a few walk up buildings around tst area bro, but i think best worth checking out James S. Lee Mansion. you can find relatively younger girls there. plus lots of good food around
Old 01-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankomanko View Post
I am currently living in HK. Most are in the Jordan/Mongkok area. Some around the TST area as well. Check 141 for more info or PM me.
==> whats the price range like? I'm actually putting up at Hotel Panorama...
Old 01-11-2014, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobber View Post
got a few walk up buildings around tst area bro, but i think best worth checking out James S. Lee Mansion. you can find relatively younger girls there. plus lots of good food around
==> whats the price range like?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Oneshotonekill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i am flying over to Hong kong soon.... went thru 141 and looks good but my concern is any chance of police raid for the massage with special?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
==> whats the price range like?
Around hk$500 - some cheaper but I wouldn't bother.

Any reason why you've not checked out go141.com for exact pricing and selection? Plus what else is available in Hong Kong etc?

SEAJ
Old 01-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneshotonekill View Post
Hi, i am flying over to Hong kong soon.... went thru 141 and looks good but my concern is any chance of police raid for the massage with special?
For the most part, mongers are safe from LE action as prostitution per se is NOT illegal; LE action when and if carried out is mostly for breach of condition of stay i.e. working (as a prostitute) not allowable as tourist etc., and/or against the operator of establishments for living off the proceeds of prostitution. Nothing to do with the monger.

Just be polite and do NOT lie about anything if you happen to be questioned by the police and you should be perfectly fine.

SEAJ
Old 01-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Oneshotonekill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
For the most part, mongers are safe from LE action as prostitution per se is NOT illegal; LE action when and if carried out is mostly for breach of condition of stay i.e. working (as a prostitute) not allowable as tourist etc., and/or against the operator of establishments for living off the proceeds of prostitution. Nothing to do with the monger.

Just be polite and do NOT lie about anything if you happen to be questioned by the police and you should be perfectly fine.

SEAJ
Thanks for your advice.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mankomanko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

Hey bros,

It depends on where you go and what time you go. Full meal deals can round from $500HKD onwards to $900HKD in the TST area. These places offer usually lasts 90 mins which covers a pretty decent 60min massage followed by 30min of dirty deeds.

Some places like offer 1 gal dedicated for the massage portion, while another let you finish her. Some places are 1 gal does all.

If you happened to troll around the New Territories area, for some strange reason, these saunas only offer a massage and a CBJ/HJ and no FJ while others I mentioned do. Hence the price will also be lower.

Tip is not required as it's included in the fees. Normally I just tip the locker boys a $20HK as most seem eager to provide some sort of service.

While relaxing in the lounge, the papa/mama san normally will ask you if it's your first time here and will ask what sort of gal you prefer for massage and others. Most of these places won't rush as there are so many out there, and are afraid of a bad experience.

Be sure to have a drink and a sandwich if you wish as it's included in the price. These places are all safe as the parlours only hire gals with HK ID card. So be sure to relax in the sauna and steam bath and relax in the lounge!

For the 141 walkups, that's a different ball game now...enjoy Bros!
Old 03-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Heading to Hong Kong shortly and curious where I can find the clubs like our Thai discos in Singapore. Basically I'm looking for places to see pretty girls (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipinas or other nationalities) performing in a live band, dancers, models, hang flower places, striptease shows, gogo bars etc. Places like our Mask51 or U Pub or Saigon or Joo Chait are also welcome.

I know of the girlie bars in Wan Chai and clean drinking places in Lan Kwai Fong and of course the walk up in apartments as advertised in go141.com but all these three categories don't suit my palate. I'm looking to ogle some hot beauties as I sip my beer and if they accompany me to drink or some small body contact e.g. hugging , then it's a plus plus. I'm generous and buying ladies drinks or flowers is okay for me. Ladies drinks or flowers in the range of say $150 to $200 max. KTV's would have fit my wishlist but they are a little out of my budget as Hong Kong is expensive and I'm cheonging alone. Also don't want to pay for the whole room, bottle, mama tips etc. just for a few hours of companionship.

Kindly senior bros recommend such a place or two.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Heading to Hong Kong shortly and curious where I can find the clubs like our Thai discos in Singapore. Basically I'm looking for places to see pretty girls (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipinas or other nationalities) performing in a live band, dancers, models, hang flower places, striptease shows, gogo bars etc. Places like our Mask51 or U Pub or Saigon or Joo Chait are also welcome.

I know of the girlie bars in Wan Chai and clean drinking places in Lan Kwai Fong and of course the walk up in apartments as advertised in go141.com but all these three categories don't suit my palate..... are a little out of my budget as Hong Kong is expensive and I'm cheonging alone....
Sorry, but I fail to see why you'd want to re-invent the wheel/.

I think you've pretty well covered all the major "highlights" of Hong Kong and so do know what's actually available - so why not just enjoy them for what they are?
When in Rome and all that.....!

OK, if you really insist - you MAY want to try some of the smaller supposed KTV's and clubs in the Mongkok/Yaumati area; these are affordable....but of course pretty grotty as can be expected where rents are as high as they are in Hong Kong.

And before you ask, no, I don't have any particular place or have even been to one for years, but anecdotally and from some of my friends, these type places still do exist around there. And whilst these places did have a part to play in the Hong Kong entertainment scene many years ago, they are now just old relics as most Hong Kong-ers nowadays prefer to just go to Shenzhen for such entertainment.

By the way, Wanchai is right now on a bit of tenterhooks after the Police apprehended an English Banker who apparently had slaughtered two Wanchai-Indonesian WG's a couple nights ago. The first and second murders had been committed days apart, so a bit of serial killing probably.

Usually major crimes like this impact the trade and it takes at least a while before the WG's get over it and let their guards down. Worse, such occurrences had, in the past, resulted in major crack-downs on the trade so girls are of course reluctant to venture out and risk being nabbed by the LE.

SEAJ
Old 03-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sorry, but I fail to see why you'd want to re-invent the wheel/.

I think you've pretty well covered all the major "highlights" of Hong Kong and so do know what's actually available - so why not just enjoy them for what they are?
When in Rome and all that.....!

OK, if you really insist - you MAY want to try some of the smaller supposed KTV's and clubs in the Mongkok/Yaumati area; these are affordable....but of course pretty grotty as can be expected where rents are as high as they are in Hong Kong.

And before you ask, no, I don't have any particular place or have even been to one for years, but anecdotally and from some of my friends, these type places still do exist around there. And whilst these places did have a part to play in the Hong Kong entertainment scene many years ago, they are now just old relics as most Hong Kong-ers nowadays prefer to just go to Shenzhen for such entertainment.

By the way, Wanchai is right now on a bit of tenterhooks after the Police apprehended an English Banker who apparently had slaughtered two Wanchai-Indonesian WG's a couple nights ago. The first and second murders had been committed days apart, so a bit of serial killing probably.

Usually major crimes like this impact the trade and it takes at least a while before the WG's get over it and let their guards down. Worse, such occurrences had, in the past, resulted in major crack-downs on the trade so girls are of course reluctant to venture out and risk being nabbed by the LE.

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ,

You have a passion for writing I guess and write lengthy replies expressing yourself and your choice of words and expressions are very impressive.

However, you've completely not helped with my question !! You tell me something exists out there, but don't ask me, I don't know and never been to for years. That doesn't help at all

But thank for your effort and I hope other brothers who may have some answers will reply.

Another thing that comes to mind is that most Wan Chai bars (I've been like at least 7 to 8 times in the last 5 years) only have Philipinas 90% with the occasional 10% Thais. Now, the Brit who committed the grisly murder possibly killed an Indonesian maid, student or freelancer. That is more likely and they are definitely not Wan Chai bar girls or hostesses. Remember Wan Chai bar girls are seldom allowed to go for overnight activities with clients. If you really pay a fairly hefty price, they at best allow you to do something in their partner short time hotel usually a door or two away from the bar with strict instructions to the girl to return within an hour. So the banker could have sourced these two Indos from elsewhere. Chances of the Wan Chai bars getting rattled by this event are slim. Most likely it will be business as usual in a day or two.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro SEAJ,

You have a passion for writing I guess and write lengthy replies expressing yourself and your choice of words and expressions are very impressive.

However, you've completely not helped with my question !! You tell me something exists out there, but don't ask me, I don't know and never been to for years. That doesn't help at all

But thank for your effort and I hope other brothers who may have some answers will reply.

Another thing that comes to mind is that most Wan Chai bars (I've been like at least 7 to 8 times in the last 5 years) only have Philipinas 90% with the occasional 10% Thais. Now, the Brit who committed the grisly murder possibly killed an Indonesian maid, student or freelancer. That is more likely and they are definitely not Wan Chai bar girls or hostesses. Remember Wan Chai bar girls are seldom allowed to go for overnight activities with clients. If you really pay a fairly hefty price, they at best allow you to do something in their partner short time hotel usually a door or two away from the bar with strict instructions to the girl to return within an hour. So the banker could have sourced these two Indos from elsewhere. Chances of the Wan Chai bars getting rattled by this event are slim. Most likely it will be business as usual in a day or two.
Feel free to ignore then - was just trying to help with as much knowledge as I have.

And as far as the info on the murders - all that is sourced strictly from the local newspapers - but I guess you know better huh? Only I don't think so as the supposed intelligence you offer up about Wanchai is equally erroneous. But hey - everyone is entitled to their own POV - right?!

Sheesh!

SEAJ

Ps. Since I know you are Indian, I would like for you to understand that there is way more racial discrimination against Indians in Hong Kong than most other places.... and again, please feel free to ignore - but I would suggest/advise you keep a lower profile in Hong Kong than what you have displayed on here.

Last edited by SEAJ; 03-11-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Some people enjoyed posting the obvious news and repackaging them into some new news lol enjoys to ignore the best ...
Old 03-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro SEAJ,

2 points to clarify :

1. You can find Indonesia girls in Wanchai.....not in the Pinoy girly bars, but they are generally freelance in pubs and discos like the New Makati.

2. Yes you can get the FL girls to go back with you for overnight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1