The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulRipper View Post
Any bros able to advise a girl-friendly hotel to begin with?
Appreciate it very much
I suppose that almost all hotels are girl-friendly. I and my friend have tried that about in hotels including two 5 starts here in Vientiane.

Otherwise at least for me very little has changed what I have previously written. Freelances are still available in same bars and discos. I had massage with happy end today. Total cost was 210 000 kip.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
I suppose that almost all hotels are girl-friendly. I and my friend have tried that about in hotels including two 5 starts here in Vientiane.

Otherwise at least for me very little has changed what I have previously written. Freelances are still available in same bars and discos. I had massage with happy end today. Total cost was 210 000 kip.
Hi bro, may i ask what is the hotel which you stayed is "guest friendly" in Vientiane? Many thanks
Old 19-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VientianeBoy View Post
If you are interested to come Vientiane, PM me and I will provide you information of clubs where you can find girls..
The rate is 2500 Baht for whole night with girl friendly 3 star hotel at 750 b per night. The girls are around 7/10 quality.
KTV in Vientiane is considerably cheap too. just open bottles amounting to 5,000 baht per room and you can be treated like king over here.
Bro the girls Laos or Viet? Am heading to Vientiane in about 2 months time, hoping to seek some Laos girl Btw no underage girls for me Thanks for your help..
Old 21-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Vientiane,Laos

Laos has got some beautiful girls especially those posting their pics in Facebook using Camera360 app! haha...I am speaking from 10 years experience in working in Laos.

For P4P, I found Laos a much higher risk than Thailand due to the generally poor hygiene of the country and also the lack of availability of good healthcare, compared to Thailand. Eg. if you go to the soapies in Thailand, the reputable ones insist that the girls have medical checkups every month. While this do not eliminate ALL or any risks for the matter, at least there is some level of control.

On the other hand, Laos have absolutely no control except for the condom, and some girls will even allow raw sex. Since healthcare is scarce and expensive (the General Hospital Mohosot, divides into Foreign and Local section. The Foreigners' section is bad, try to imagine what the local section is like...real bad!).

I don't think I need to elaborate more. have your happy endings in the massage place....beyond that, think carefully especially if you already have that someone "special" at home.

Finally, the following is published in the US State Department Website:
http://travel.state.gov/content/pass...ntry/laos.html

"Relationship with Lao citizens: Lao law prohibits sexual contact between foreign citizens and Lao nationals except when the two parties have been married in accordance with Lao Family Law. Any foreigner who enters into a sexual relationship with a Lao national risks being interrogated, detained, arrested, or fined. Lao police have confiscated passports and imposed fines of up to $5,000 on foreigners who enter into unapproved sexual relationships. The Lao party to the relationship may be jailed without trial. Foreigners are not permitted to invite Lao nationals of the opposite sex to their hotel rooms; police may raid hotel rooms without notice or consent."

Me? I'll enjoy myself in Thailand. Better golf courses, better food, better shopping, better variety......of everything!

Good luck guys!
Old 26-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Bro, I am planning to go vientiane mid nov, any cheap and good hotel to recommend near the happening places?

thanks in advance
Old 30-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

currently in Laos now, any Bros keen to meet up and chill and some adventures can call me at 02091842937 cheers.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
currently in Laos now, any Bros keen to meet up and chill and some adventures can call me at 02091842937 cheers.
Brother, write a review for the benefit of all samsters going to Vientiane, Laos.
I should be there in December 2014.
Cheers
Old 06-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vientiane, Laos

anyone been to LA ONG DAO 1/2 (aka LOD) before?
Old 06-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Vientiane, Laos

Bro VientianeBoy,

Great information.
Understand that it is illegal to bring a local girl back to your hotel room if not married to her?
Old 06-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Brother, write a review for the benefit of all samsters going to Vientiane, Laos.
I should be there in December 2014.
Cheers
when are you going over? I might be going back there in Dec
Old 07-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when are you going over? I might be going back there in Dec
U like that got hiadi meh? Go Lao cheong also bor jio?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
U like that got hiadi meh? Go Lao cheong also bor jio?
wah don't like that say leh.
I also dunno where u all chiong now. Cambodia?
poor man have to look for cheap kangtao u know
Old 09-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Thanks bro for this useful FR Can't wait for my Laos trip... miss fucking my first love , tight wet and her orgasmic face Btw are there many underage girls? Underage is a no-go for me
most of them I meet are below 20, there are a couple of over 20+ ones.
70% below 20, 30% over 20
Old 09-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Language
--------

Money
-----

Transport
---------

Girls
-----
Few comments. Of course it is good to speak Lao/Thai, but most of cases English is enough in Vientiane bar scene.

Actually there is not much difference if you use kip/baht/USD. Sometimes f ex hotels and flights are cheaper to pay USD.

There are taxis available. F ex I paid yesterday 7 km from city center to airport 48 000 kip=6 USD by meter. Without meter normally 50-60 000 kip.

LTs are available. Going rate is about 50-70USD. Most of the girls whom I know from bar scene are around 25-30 years old. Of course they might look younger for first timers, but seeing their IDs tell different story.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post

LTs are available. Going rate is about 50-70USD. Most of the girls whom I know from bar scene are around 25-30 years old. Of course they might look younger for first timers, but seeing their IDs tell different story.
Good to know the bar scene has girls from 25-30 years old. Guess the farms have many of the younger girls ? I would very much prefer girls from 23-28years old age range Any good bars to recommend bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1