The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Try health land, they have near Asoke BTS and in Ekamai as well.

www.healthlandspa.com
Ya... That's one of the place I found too ytd...
Since got ppl recommend will go try out. Thanks
Old 16-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Standlonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bro Standlonely,

Scolded you but never zip nor zap you.

Snow White is located on Sukhumvit Soi 26. Enter the Soi 26 and look to your left side, after a few shops, you will see the massage parlour. On the right of the soi are Korean or Yipun restaurants.

The website address is www.snowwhitemassage.com

You can see the rates there. Only oil massage and not traditional or foot massage will get you a FJ. As for the girls such as Belle, Run, May, Fa, Cream and so on, do not believe what you see in the photos. The real ladies are much darker. And older than the syts in Nataree. But old ginger are spicy !!!.

And remember not to let the short mamasan pick the lady for you. You say that you WANNA SEE THE PUYINGS and do your SELECTION BY YOURSELF. If mamasan pick the lady, let the mamasan do a lesbian job on the lady. The mamasan pays, not you. Be firm with the mamasan.

You do the selection in a hidden room further after the lobby. And do your job in the much bigger rooms upstairs. The rooms are bigger and a bit better than Mango or Angel massage parlours rooms. Pick the one with the big mirror and with a comfy individual blue coloured sofa for a good BBBJ. Of course, there is a bed in the room. This room is located on the third floor.

And most girls will go down on their knees and blow you in the small shower.
Fuck job twice is okay with them. Fuck three times also can, within your stipulated time limit of 1 to 1.5 hrs. Anal you need to ask and bring more than 1 condoms.

Enjoy your short stay in Snow White Massage Parlour. It can be much better than bar fining THB600 to 800, ST 2,500 to 3,000, drinks of THB 160 to an agogo lady that turned out to be a dead fish.
Bro yokosi,
Thx, for the generous information.
U have any idea snow white do soapy massage?
Or is there any soapy massage that u can recommend?
Old 16-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Standlonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bro Standlonely,

Scolded you but never zip nor zap you.

Snow White is located on Sukhumvit Soi 26. Enter the Soi 26 and look to your left side, after a few shops, you will see the massage parlour. On the right of the soi are Korean or Yipun restaurants.

The website address is www.snowwhitemassage.com

You can see the rates there. Only oil massage and not traditional or foot massage will get you a FJ. As for the girls such as Belle, Run, May, Fa, Cream and so on, do not believe what you see in the photos. The real ladies are much darker. And older than the syts in Nataree. But old ginger are spicy !!!.

And remember not to let the short mamasan pick the lady for you. You say that you WANNA SEE THE PUYINGS and do your SELECTION BY YOURSELF. If mamasan pick the lady, let the mamasan do a lesbian job on the lady. The mamasan pays, not you. Be firm with the mamasan.

You do the selection in a hidden room further after the lobby. And do your job in the much bigger rooms upstairs. The rooms are bigger and a bit better than Mango or Angel massage parlours rooms. Pick the one with the big mirror and with a comfy individual blue coloured sofa for a good BBBJ. Of course, there is a bed in the room. This room is located on the third floor.

And most girls will go down on their knees and blow you in the small shower.
Fuck job twice is okay with them. Fuck three times also can, within your stipulated time limit of 1 to 1.5 hrs. Anal you need to ask and bring more than 1 condoms.

Enjoy your short stay in Snow White Massage Parlour. It can be much better than bar fining THB600 to 800, ST 2,500 to 3,000, drinks of THB 160 to an agogo lady that turned out to be a dead fish.
Bro yokosi,
Thx for the generous information..
Do u know snow white do soapy massage?
Or do u have any soapy massage to recommend?
Old 16-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standlonely View Post
Bro yokosi,
Thx for the generous information..
Do u know snow white do soapy massage?
Or do u have any soapy massage to recommend?
Snow White is an oil massage parlour. Whereby the ML will either put oil or lotion on your body. Also got traditional massage but no FJ here and ladies that do traditional massage are very old, loh.

There is no soapy massage here in Snow WHite.

Soapy is a 2 person bath tub where the ML " bath " you from toes to shampoo your hair. Some soapies have the " mattress" slide.

Snow White only have a small shower cubicle.

I would not recommend any soapy to you as each establishment have their own facilities, massage ladies, models, free lancers. And the quality and quantity of these ladies changes daily.

Just go to Rachada. Get off at Huai Kwang Exit and you can see the " Entertainment Centers " for men.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, she a top gal at Allina MP in ratchada with a sexy body to kill.

Just PM you.
Sent a txt msg to your phone hope you're not gone from BKK yet! Btw, I was way too hungover on Monday to do anything or talk to anyone.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

The Usual Report:

Nataree

Name: Aom

Description: Semi-pretty girl in a leopard print strap dress. Kept smiling at me and I got a good vibe from her. When we got in the room she immediately cuddled and I asked her what languages she could speak. She can speak mandarin pretty well. Gave me a nice pre-bath rub job on my lil bro sitting on the couch as she said sweet things to me. She told me she was from Chiang Rai as most girls seem to do all the time now.

Face: 7/10 I thought she had really pretty eyes and a cute smile. How romantic!
Body: 7/10 Quite nice. Round plump (real) tits. No bad marks. Her ass wasn't flawless though. Sort of blemished but nothing nasty. Still quite round and nice view from behind.
Sex: 5/10 Accommodating but SOP. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl. side style...and complete.
Blowjob: Covered but enthusiastic. I'm not going to even rate covered blowjobs anymore.

Overall: 6/10. A nice pleasant enough personality. She didn't help me wash up afterwards. It's not like she had an attitude problem or anything she just didn't ask to help. So I must deduct one rating point for lack of effort in the finale. Tsk tsk. With a little more tender love and care it would have been an easy 7/10!

I must say that's 2 girls from Nataree i've had in the past week that have had pretty good attitudes and reasonably Ok service. The attitude is what gets me coming back here lately.

No tip for standard service. For some reason papasan always wants to sit with me. I saw a lot of other guys hanging there but..no he sits with me anyways.

Damage: 2600

Btw, I hope you guys aren't bored of these. It's cool if you are just say so.

edit:
On Friday I may go on a special mission to find Miss India in Alina!

Last edited by modusoperandi; 16-05-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old 16-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Any update on status of Alina? Saw previous postings that quality and quantity cannot make it, compared to nataree. I'm looking to go end May, may give Alina a miss if really that bad. The only thing I dislike about Nataree is the old facilities with cockroaches running ard, in my last visit there...but otherwise must say the quality and quantity of girls there better than most MPs (based on looks and selection, not service).
Old 16-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Any update on status of Alina? Saw previous postings that quality and quantity cannot make it, compared to nataree. I'm looking to go end May, may give Alina a miss if really that bad. The only thing I dislike about Nataree is the old facilities with cockroaches running ard, in my last visit there...but otherwise must say the quality and quantity of girls there better than most MPs (based on looks and selection, not service).
I promise I will scout out Alina in the next couple days and make a full report. I have to say that Nataree is looking real good the past week. There aren't too many customers around 2-3pm on weekdays when I stop by. Most of the times there's usually only 6 guys max at the tables and most of them are just having a drink some of them Thai guys taking their sweet time. I counted at least 20 girls sitting idle in the lounge not including 5-6 in the fishbowl.

Lately the service i've had at Nataree hasn't been bad either. It's been SOP but the girls have been friendly enough.

I stopped going to hi-class (it used to be my budget sex choice) because the attitudes turned sour the past year.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I promise I will scout out Alina in the next couple days and make a full report. I have to say that Nataree is looking real good the past week. There aren't too many customers around 2-3pm on weekdays when I stop by. Most of the times there's usually only 6 guys max at the tables and most of them are just having a drink some of them Thai guys taking their sweet time. I counted at least 20 girls sitting idle in the lounge not including 5-6 in the fishbowl.

Lately the service i've had at Nataree hasn't been bad either. It's been SOP but the girls have been friendly enough.

I stopped going to hi-class (it used to be my budget sex choice) because the attitudes turned sour the past year.
Different people got different opinion of the model at Aliana MP vs cute & innocent looking gals in Nataree. Suggest you go and checkout yourself as both MP service different clients and pricing. Recently, I brought some friends to Aliana and they were quite happy with the model service although, the price is quite ex. After so many years of cheonging I stop going to MP or Bars except just to accompany some friends along.

Best time to go to MP is about 6 - 8pm where most gals report to worked.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
After so many years of cheonging I stop going to MP or Bars except just to accompany some friends along.
Hey, how come you quit?
Old 16-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Hey, how come you quit?
Fire dying out and no more trill anymore as one getting old.

One thing, have you guys try Lord Palace (model class) & Colonze 2 (nuru nuru) in ratchada soi 7.?

Btw..I can meet you up for lim kopi, just give me a call.
Old 17-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What is there in lord praise and coloneze 2, man??
Old 17-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay1680 View Post
What is there in lord praise and coloneze 2, man??
Model class cb for your pleasure
Old 17-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Nataree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
"Normal attitude?" Hard to answer the question. But this is what I would do:

1. Smile first and give them your "ready-to-play" look!
2. Say "Sawadee Khrup"
3. Grab a seat or walk around and inspect the stock
4. Pick your puying (take her hand and walk to the cashier)
5. Pay (papasan will follow you to the cashier)
6. Fxxk
7. Continue to the next activity of your choice

Chok Dee na
I c... thanks2.. next time tried it ur way, then..

BTW, just to share.. i went to Caesars the next day... spotted one nice girl quite fair skin long hair.. but alas, told papasan, pointed her then papasan wrongly called different girl.. dun want to embarrass the girl, then lan-lan took her lor... darker skin, petite,.. but she's nice lah.. accomodated many positions i wanted, even sang a song while bathing me... well, tips papasan a bit since I paised if not tipping (even though reluctantly... )...
Old 17-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
antoniusbudi99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
antoniusbudi99,

Before I can help you, you have to answer this question honestly. What nationality are you? Afterwards, I'll send you a PM.

I'm friends with every papasans in Nataree! Glad to help Sammyboy members.
Bro Norice,

Chinese Indonesian/Singaporean.. hehe..

thanks2.. i don't really need papasan's name lah actually.. just dun want to do wrong things assuming wrongly.. coz the attitude i received was different when i visited Colonze 2, Emannuelle, Caesars, Poseidon...

But Emannuelle last time i visited, a bit angry,... came in, a lot of pretty girls, no papasan approach nor interested to ask me anything, when I tried to talk to one, he just looked at me uninterested at all.. then i just came out lor..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread