The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

17.04.14 TUKKY Concert @ The Villa.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php...9 29212ad#new

23.04.14 คอนเสิร์ต วิด ไฮเปอร์ @ Big Apple.

22.04.14 Glamourous Show @ The House.

19.04.14 Kimuji AV Night Party @ Monte Carlo.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php/topic,2744.0.html

23.04.14 คอนเสิร์ต Silly Fools + แด็ก @ Monte Carlo.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/index.php/topic,2745.0.html
Old 26-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
The PIMP G-Club for the win!
The most humsup high class Agogo cuSaturdayup Bar!

Blowjob and sex is possible if you book KTV room!
Bro Tony,After seeing all your posts regarding G-clubs. Mayb i will try Pimp on next Saturday once i landed Bangkok.. lol.
As both of us r not gd drinkers n if happen u r there. Mayb u can drop by n come have some drinks with us too.. n lastly, do u know any sale rep from Pimp to intro me. It would be great if someone there can guide us abt LDs etc..
ps: I only understand very little thais which I learn from my thai workers n hatyai gals. lol

Last edited by jimfairy; 27-04-2014 at 08:13 AM.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Choice G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

For me......i think i veli honest....

Before I drunk-- only centre one is ok...

After I drunk --- ALL also will ON!!! 5555

Damn fail hor....
Old 29-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bro Tony, After seeing all your posts regarding G-clubs. Mayb i will try Pimp on next Saturday once i landed Bangkok. lol.
As both of us r not gd drinkers n if happen u r there. Mayb u can drop by n come have some drinks with us too.. n lastly, do u know any sale rep from Pimp to intro me. It would be great if someone there can guide us abt LDs etc.
If you need any help just WhatsApp or WeChat me on the day that you're confirm going.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Local Clubs - CHATS @ Saphan Kwai

Went down to Chats on my last night in Thailand. The place still looks and smells the same after so many years maybe that's what some people like - a familiar place to come home to?

Bro S glaab baan leaw (sorry next time we do that g club thingy if fated) and another bro went MIA. So I managed to contact 2 old timers stationed in Bangkok for a nostalgic trip back in time.

We reached about 10pm and place was already crowded. My fav mamasan still working there and best thing still recognized me! She managed to find a nice table near the stage where 2 SYTs where doing the Patong 2 step shuffle. We all knew that Friday night girls in short supply coz all the local mongers were out so quickly asked MMS to bring some girls to intro after ordering our drinks & some finger food.

She came back with 3 girls from out of town. Can't remember which province above the din. Hearing is suffering from too much AGG music over the years. SYT uni students - now is best time for fresh country girls coz the unis in Thailand are having a super long holiday until June coz of the AEC. I still dun quite understand what has their school holidays got to do with the AEC but what the heck! It means those up-country uni SYTs will be hanging around Bangkok longer!

Chats is one of those places that no matter what economic or political situation their business is always good. Slowly we warmed up to each other and as all of us drank more the inhibitions gave way. All 3 of us decided to "check bin" and take out our girls before calling it a night around 1am.

Whole night plus ST at nearby hotel costs me slightly less than BHT3,000. Now thats what I call real "bang for your bahts"! This place u need to speak Thai reasonably well but don't let that stop you from having fun! As they say YOLO!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local Clubs - CHATS @ Saphan Kwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Went down to Chats on my last night in Thailand. The place still looks and smells the same after so many years maybe that's what some people like - a familiar place to come home to?

Bro S glaab baan leaw (sorry next time we do that g club thingy if fated) and another bro went MIA. So I managed to contact 2 old timers stationed in Bangkok for a nostalgic trip back in time.

We reached about 10pm and place was already crowded. My fav mamasan still working there and best thing still recognized me! She managed to find a nice table near the stage where 2 SYTs where doing the Patong 2 step shuffle. We all knew that Friday night girls in short supply coz all the local mongers were out so quickly asked MMS to bring some girls to intro after ordering our drinks & some finger food.

She came back with 3 girls from out of town. Can't remember which province above the din. Hearing is suffering from too much AGG music over the years. SYT uni students - now is best time for fresh country girls coz the unis in Thailand are having a super long holiday until June coz of the AEC. I still dun quite understand what has their school holidays got to do with the AEC but what the heck! It means those up-country uni SYTs will be hanging around Bangkok longer!

Chats is one of those places that no matter what economic or political situation their business is always good. Slowly we warmed up to each other and as all of us drank more the inhibitions gave way. All 3 of us decided to "check bin" and take out our girls before calling it a night around 1am.

Whole night plus ST at nearby hotel costs me slightly less than BHT3,000. Now thats what I call real "bang for your bahts"! This place u need to speak Thai reasonably well but don't let that stop you from having fun! As they say YOLO!

Old 29-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Ah Yes! the BHT100 lap dance! Where to find in Sinkiepoor? Less than $4 can teh neh neh until song song kii Jurong! Was this filmed there?

Bro when u next in Thailand we should arrange a trip to one of Bro Garbage's FR'ed joints!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah Yes! the BHT100 lap dance! Where to find in Sinkiepoor? Less than $4 can teh neh neh until song song kii Jurong! Was this filmed there?

Bro when u next in Thailand we should arrange a trip to one of Bro Garbage's FR'ed joints!
555+ Sign me up

*Not sure whether the clip was filmed in Chats

Last edited by Soopafly; 29-04-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Playboy Models

You will occasionally come across some Playboy, Penthouse, FHM, Maxim, Zoo etc. magazine models in the g clubs. Here are some hot ones from Playboy Thailand.

This one is called Phak. Kinda of like the sound you make when you fuck her ass. "Phak! Phak! Phak!"

This one is Fang. Like how she'll bite a big hole in your wallet if you get smitten by her big knockers and sexy body.

And the THB1,000,000 Question "How much to fuck a Playboy model?". I think Fang answers it pretty well...
Old 29-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah i need my Gclub feeds
Old 29-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Ah i need my Gclub feeds
So in need ah bro Lolx.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Playboy Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
You will occasionally come across some Playboy, Penthouse, FHM, Maxim, Zoo etc. magazine models in the g clubs. [SIZE="4"]This one is called Phak. Kinda of like the sound you make when you fuck her ass. "Phak! Phak! Phak!"
Like how she'll bite a big hole in your wallet if you get smitten by her big knockers and sexy body.
Wah, like I'll give my left arm for her (never mind my right arm for good use)
Old 29-04-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Re: Playboy Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, like I'll give my left arm for her (never mind my right arm for good use)
Steady now boy...

Old 29-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

pii chai, can bring me xiao di go there bo,
want to eat finger food and see u press nehnhepork.

help me break my 4 pair of nehnehpork per nights at chats
Old 30-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
pii chai, can bring me xiao di go there bo,
want to eat finger food and see u press nehnhepork.

help me break my 4 pair of nehnehpork per nights at chats
No need I bring u can find your own way and can break your own record. U still champion! 4 pairs in one night!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread