The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2015, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 0
crazybot is one of the Best!crazybot is one of the Best!crazybot is one of the Best!
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Hello bros, I'm going to be in Hamburg for a night on Friday, 19 Jun .. Any sbf bros around in the area? Looking to jio fellow chiongsters for my virgin trip kekeke..
Any kind bros with recommendations for Hamburg FKk too?
Many thanks in advance!
Old 18-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Samster

crazybot is one of the Best!crazybot is one of the Best!crazybot is one of the Best!

Sorry not sure if my first post was submitted cause I'm using my phone to post a reply..
I'm going to be in Hamburg this Friday till Sat.. Looking to jio fellow sbf Bros to chiong together for my virgin trip to a fkk
Also looking for any recommendations from seniors who have planted their seeds in Hamburg
Old 18-06-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

Sorry not sure if my first post was submitted cause I'm using my phone to post a reply..
I'm going to be in Hamburg this Friday till Sat.. Looking to jio fellow sbf Bros to chiong together for my virgin trip to a fkk
Also looking for any recommendations from seniors who have planted their seeds in Hamburg
Old 21-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mahatef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

trying again :-).
I booked a flight for this week, will be staying at the ibis Hotel on Wen-Sat morning.
it's a small walking distance from the palace, so should be my first FKK visit. from what i read, WLs are pretty sharky, any tips about this for a newbie like me?

on Thursday & Friday I plan to rent a car, so i can visit 2 other FKKs.
I'm basically looking for looks, body & face, mainly blondes/redheads, C-B cup, natural, young...
from this 4 FKKs, which two would you recommend?
Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan or World (note this will be 60Kms drive from the motel each way!).

on PMs sharks was recommended as newbie friendly & Oase as laid back with good looks. would like to hear from others as well. which has the best line ups in term of good looking girl like i mentioned?

getting a good service i can from my home country, so I'm more after looks! it's hard to find looks where i live, paid top bucks for it but it's always average looks!

I read earlier posts, even the other FKK forum with separate section for each club i mentioned above. but i only got more confused!
Old 22-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahatef View Post
trying again :-).

it's a small walking distance from the palace, so should be my first FKK visit. from what i read, WLs are pretty sharky, any tips about this for a newbie like me?

I read earlier posts, even the other FKK forum with separate section for each club i mentioned above. but i only got more confused!

Bro MAHATEF : read my post on Palace : http://samsforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=446 . Try SARAH blonde from Hamburg IF you like her looks ... I find her very sweet, sexy and hardworking

Another FR on Sarah : http://samsforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=468

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 22-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

thanks sailsingapore, hoping the palace will be OK for my first fkk experience.
the first link didn't work BTW, if you can relink it .

would love to get advice on two issues I'm thinking about:
  1. what's the right way to reject a girl who approach me and nag about sex? what to say exactly so i won't hurt her feelings but also to stop her from nagging me?
  2. if a girl asks for a tip after the session, but i don't feel like she deserve it, what's the nicest way to reject her request and how to handle it if she keeps on insisting?

Quote:
on Thursday & Friday I plan to rent a car, so i can visit 2 other FKKs.
I'm basically looking for looks, body & face, mainly blondes/redheads, C-B cup, natural, young...
from this 4 FKKs, which two would you recommend?
Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan or World (note this will be 60Kms drive from the motel each way!).
anyone can comment on the other clubs? i think Oase is a must, should i even bother with any of the other 3 (sharks, Mainhattan, World)?
Old 23-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

nupter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone is fine.they are all fkk,it depends on if on that day the lineups is good or not and if that day you are going is lingerie day,check the website .if you show them that its not your first they wont cheat you.just be clear with the prices and service included before you go to room,just say you just came or want to just relax awhile.and say its not your first time in fkk but first time in that particular club,just lie your way through lol
Old 23-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

thanks nupter. will see how it goes in the palace & oase and decide from there.

just one last thing, anyone have experience with hotels and parking space for cars? I can't find a hotel at my price range (and it's a low one, 60-70 eur/night) that can reserve a parking space during my stay! since public parking in Frankfurt is a problem by itself from what i read, it puts me in a hard position...how to deal with this?
Old 26-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
...how to deal with this?
If you were planning to stay at ibis near Palace, should be able to get street parking if they can't reserve u a lot. But i think there's some restrictions, best to check with hotel. Alternative is to stay near hbf station. 60-70 euros still possible but it will be 2-3 star hotel, small rm with single bed. There are car rentals at hbf station itself, so just go and shop for best price if you dont wanna book in advance.

Mainhatten and palace accessible by train. Oase requires train and cab. Shark only accessible by car or cab (see first few few pages of thread for directions). Out of these 4, my top 3 picks would be Oase, Palace, and Shark. These 3 places got pros and cons...different people have different preferences, but if first timer, it really doesn't matter which u go. Any of them will make you think you are in paradise

The WLs will know you are new, so you can lie but they are pros. Your behaviour the first time will definitely give you away. For first trip, tell them your first time at the place, but let them know you are aware of the price norm. If i remember correctly, i think palace or oase has a pricelist attached inside the doors to each room (may be outdated though, maybe other bros can verify). If not, one of the girls will eventually chat with you and you can ask her all about the pricing to correlate with the info here. Once you understand how it works, and you are more relaxed in the environment, you can claim on subsequent visits that you visited other fkk before. More believable that way.

Don't need to feel shy rejecting them...if you want to keep options open, tell them you want to relax first or if you just finish a session say you are tired and wanna rest. Get their names if she is a potential and tell her you will look for her later. After a while they will leave u alone. Some places girls are more aggressive (esp palace), other places you need to initiate eye contact first. Got pros and cons both ways....

For first timers..please negotiate properly on price first. Some girls will add extra 50euros for extra services other than bj and straight fj. Others will allow u to fk and give bbbj at no additional costs. Most will always try to upsell, some will claim no gfe given for anything less than 100euros. Sometimes depend on chemistry and luck.

ISG got more recent frs on these places, you can check too. And these places have special events and performance on certain nights as well. You can check their website. Otherwise just go and experience..definitely an eye opener.
Old 15-07-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mcleod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can recommend any FKK near the city and is newbie friendly? i be there on friday /sat/sun
Old 19-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vietsampler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod View Post
any bro can recommend any FKK near the city and is newbie friendly? i be there on friday /sat/sun
Which city?
Old 19-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mcleod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frankfurt. i went to Mainhatten and palace. and i think Palace was alot better.. had 5 girl over in Palace in 1 day.. .. some are quite pushy.. but i just told them i am not interested
Old 31-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
qazwsxhow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for cologne?
Old 31-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
qazwsxhow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for cologne??
Old 01-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazwsxhow View Post
Any recommendations for cologne??
FKK Babylon in Elsdorf. But quite hard to get there. Take train to Bergheim, and taxi from there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1