The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dsquaredwood2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Hi all veterans, newbie here on the way to manila for 9 days. Waiting to board the plane.

After reading this thread for a while, I understand the general safety issues and places to go.

But I'm still gonna ask if anyone can suggest places not too far away from makati? I'm gonna stay at peninsula manila. I know Havana at greenbelt is near. But is that all? I don't mind hooking up, paying for ST or LT. Just as long as it won't be a boring 9 days.

I'm there for work, but there are days I will be free, time is on my side but being stuck in a jam is still no fun.

Any bros want to meet and play together can pm to meet up. Anyone already there can provide valuable advice too.

Thanks in advance.
Old 24-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsquaredwood2 View Post
Hi all veterans, newbie here on the way to manila for 9 days. Waiting to board the plane.

After reading this thread for a while, I understand the general safety issues and places to go.

But I'm still gonna ask if anyone can suggest places not too far away from makati? I'm gonna stay at peninsula manila. I know Havana at greenbelt is near. But is that all? I don't mind hooking up, paying for ST or LT. Just as long as it won't be a boring 9 days.

I'm there for work, but there are days I will be free, time is on my side but being stuck in a jam is still no fun.

Any bros want to meet and play together can pm to meet up. Anyone already there can provide valuable advice too.

Thanks in advance.
9 days is a lot of time.

armed with a local SIM card, you can have good fun.

Havana can be hit or miss, depending on the time of the month and your handsome level ...

Anyway, since Christmas is coming, as much as the cops and scammers are trying to make money for Christmas, so will a lot of girls looking to supplement their low income.

play safe.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

just another questions for bros in Manila.

anyone used services like Nuru Massage? can anyone recommend or share experience?

i'm interested to try seems like it's the more authentic Nuru as compared to Bangkok which isn't good (but we're not there for the massage in bangkok anyway).
Old 25-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

this is a 4am post of regret. and in a way it's gonna be too funny to not share.

after dinner i reached hotel at bout 10pm. there were too many people all around Makati; i was at Havana and was unsure who was soliciting and who wasn't. so i came back to hotel to try my luck on wechat, despite warnings.

close to midnight i messaged one cute SYT to come to my room, she video called me thru wechat, so i was quite confident she was a female. anyway, i negotiated for 2000peso overnight. she says she need to eat, so i gave her some time. around 1245 she messaged saying she will come now. i didn't reply thinking she would just come to the hotel as i provided her details. 2 hours gone and no show. contemplating to sleep or to call for one more to come over.

while waiting a few contacted me thru wechat all providing massages but i rejected. after the no-show, i decided to go ahead with one of the massages. feeling vexxed from the no show. in the end, came a ladyboy. omg... the moment i opened my door to let her in, i chastised myself for not checking if she was truly female.

so cut to the chase, i reluctantly let the person massage me. she told me i was hot, and wanted to lick/suck my dick. omg... rejected her straight. the massage was not top tier standard but also not playing piano. whole massage took bout maybe 20-30mins. then i let her shower and leave. before leaving still wanted to take cookies from the hotel room, i just wanted her out, so i relented and asked her to go off. now i'm here 2000peso poorer and got nothing off. damned.
Old 25-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

while waiting a few contacted me thru wechat all providing massages but i rejected. after the no-show, i decided to go ahead with one of the massages. feeling vexxed from the no show. in the end, came a ladyboy. omg... the moment i opened my door to let her in, i chastised myself for not checking if she was truly female.

so cut to the chase, i reluctantly let the person massage me. she told me i was hot, and wanted to lick/suck my dick. omg... rejected her straight. the massage was not top tier standard but also not playing piano. whole massage took bout maybe 20-30mins. then i let her shower and leave. before leaving still wanted to take cookies from the hotel room, i just wanted her out, so i relented and asked her to go off. now i'm here 2000peso poorer and got nothing off. damned.
Even if you asked if she was a girl, she would have insisted she is, and lucky for
you she didn't bring along a buddy.

too.many horror stories of Wechat scams galore.

keep your stuff locked... when you invite strangers over.
Old 25-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

I was careful of belongings. Just not smart enough to meet at lobby. Will learn from mistakes.

Thanks for the advice.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the smart thing is to meet her in the hotel lobby, why would you ever let ehr know your room
To be fair to dsquare .. some of the LB are so convincing you may let your guard down.

In my case I rarely have met anybody in the lobby since it's always somebody who I found through connections... but outside that network, I have had my share of near misses ...
Old 25-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, use your WeChat search for "NICE TOUCH MASSAGE", 3000 peso for 2 hours massage with make love, ask them send you the photo and name of the gal to choose, my experience is the photo almost 80% correct. Good luck and enjoy!!!!
Old 25-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you really fancy for young pretty gal, then the price is min 7k peso and above.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmmlvr View Post
If you really fancy for young pretty gal, then the price is min 7k peso and above.
I may sound silly but 80% success is not 100% success

and my 2 cents, paying 200$ for massage ? Well, not in Philippines.. not in Philippines...

I know, there was a time when I called up 10 000 and 12,000 chicks. Other than being pretend sweet and faked age, it wasn't money spent well.

More so .. (sorry to say this ... ) a 3,000 chick shows bad attitude, you send her out and problem solved. You still have spare cash for another few ..

Vs a 10,000 or 15,000 chick, after one round if she shows no chemistry .. there goes my money.

And for pinay, the higher prices girls will show 100% affection for ang moh , for Asians, their mood generally turns sour after one round ...

The cheaper and not so model class have better attitude and don't piss on your parade ..

That's my experience over 10 years with pinays

And I admit, I am far from handsome level to sweep maganda girls off their feet, but never a cheap Charlie as well.
Old 27-11-2015, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club Premier Yoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujii View Post
Recently I heard from a business associate that gals are really pretty in Club Premier Yoko, a Japanese KTV. I didn't ask him too much about the place because he is a new business acquaintance.

Did a search and can't find any mention of this place in this thread.

Any bros here know if this place is the 100% CAN-take-out type, or 100% CAN'T-take-out type?

Many thanks!

havent been back for a while !

the one u quoted above i am 99% sure 100% CANT take out........

ok by area, i can give u some names of the Pinoy KTVs where its 100% for sure can take out

makati - Pharaoh
Roxas - EA, Studio 69, Apeiro, Universe
Baclaran - The Bay, Dynasty Real, Princesa, Liberty Island
Paranaque - Air Force 1
Quezon - Heartbeat, Lanai, Pegsasus, Classmates, Queens Chamber

have mixed the very top range and the mid range

have also wrote what to do, pricing etc etc etc some posts back. so, if u want to take out for sure, suggest u skip Club Premier Yoko...
Old 27-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
makati - Pharaoh
Paranaque - Air Force 1
Not sure if Pharaoh open ... last I heard they had a anti human trafficking operation (Philippines name for operation to rescue girls who don't want to be rescued when the owners refused to pay protection or election funds)

Classmate, before used to be only in house, or may be my budget not enough to offer take out

Welcome back !!!
Old 28-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
mujii is a Helpful and Caring Samstermujii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
havent been back for a while !

the one u quoted above i am 99% sure 100% CANT take out........

ok by area, i can give u some names of the Pinoy KTVs where its 100% for sure can take out

makati - Pharaoh
Paranaque - Air Force 1

have mixed the very top range and the mid range

have also wrote what to do, pricing etc etc etc some posts back. so, if u want to take out for sure, suggest u skip Club Premier Yoko...
Many thanks for the info bro! My next trip to Manila, will sure to check out some of the establishments you mentioned.
Old 28-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Not sure if Pharaoh open ... last I heard they had a anti human trafficking operation (Philippines name for operation to rescue girls who don't want to be rescued when the owners refused to pay protection or election funds)

Classmate, before used to be only in house, or may be my budget not enough to offer take out

Welcome back !!!

been to Pharaoh only once. nice range of quali but 2 things holds me back at Pharaoh

1) in Makati, this is the only KTV for take out so if nothing is to your fancy, very far to travel to the next one. the rest of the places at least theres 3 -4 in a cluster

2) Pharaoh is considered higher end, comparable to the Classmates, Air force 1 , Pegasus range.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
this is a 4am post of regret. and in a way it's gonna be too funny to not share.

after dinner i reached hotel at bout 10pm. there were too many people all around Makati; i was at Havana and was unsure who was soliciting and who wasn't. so i came back to hotel to try my luck on wechat, despite warnings.

close to midnight i messaged one cute SYT to come to my room, she video called me thru wechat, so i was quite confident she was a female. anyway, i negotiated for 2000peso overnight. she says she need to eat, so i gave her some time. around 1245 she messaged saying she will come now. i didn't reply thinking she would just come to the hotel as i provided her details. 2 hours gone and no show. contemplating to sleep or to call for one more to come over.

Sorry to hear the sad experience. Wechat tries are just like gambling, sometimes hit and sometimes miss. So far i have always try my luck on wechat and saw quite a few gorgeous FL but never have the guts to try them out, seems to pretty to be true. Hence, always depends on the massage ads posted in wechat by spa joints. Price for a 2 hour massage range from 500 to 900peso. Some joints offer slightly more expensive at 1500 throwing in lingam massage. But i prefer to negotiate on my own with the therapists if they are to my liking. So far all therapists that i have tried offer hj by request except for 1. Price range from free to 2000 and usually negotiable. For bros who want more, some of them offer bj/bbbj and even fj. I must say pinoys are not that good in hj compared to the masseuse in sg.

My 2 cents worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1