The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Was in Suzhou last week. Actually, many joints are in the industrial park area now. Went to one quite posh one. Price has gone up compared to many years when I was there. Sitting fees is around 600 RMB. The quality of girls was quite good though.
Come back to action scene hor PTR... Dinner next Thu in Shanghai ? perhaps Bro WKK can join if he is still in Shanghai.
Old 24-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Come back to action scene hor PTR... Dinner next Thu in Shanghai ? perhaps Bro WKK can join if he is still in Shanghai.
Thanks Pink_Flyod, but I am back home already. But I shall be in North Eastern part of China and maybe also the Capital.

Maybe next time if I am back to Shanghai again.

Enjoy.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 25-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks Pink_Flyod, but I am back home already. But I shall be in North Eastern part of China and maybe also the Capital.

Maybe next time if I am back to Shanghai again.

Enjoy.
Long time no see! bros PF and PTR... it's been a long time since I last stepped into Suzhou, it has changed much!
600rmb is really inflated, but then Suzhou was never cheap for ktv...
Old 27-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
L!
600rmb is really inflated, btv...
the inflated sex prices in china
http://v.qq.com/cover/j/jztjadz5u18q...id=d0019us4tf0
Old 04-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 21
d_unno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going to Suzhou in the next two weeks. Any good outcall service or suana to recommend? Will be staying at Marriot Courtyard. SIP area
Old 05-12-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
Long time no see! bros PF and PTR... it's been a long time since I last stepped into Suzhou, it has changed much!
600rmb is really inflated, but then Suzhou was never cheap for ktv...
Yes, long time indeed.

There is no such thing as market rate, and hence it is difficult to say whether the sitting fees of RMB 600 is inflated. It depends on the joints, and it is up to the cheongsters to decide whether to go a particular joint or not. One can choose to go to a place with cheaper sitting fees.

The day of RMB 300 tips is long gone. Remember the evening that we brought you to Soho in Suzhou, it was RMB 300 for tips and the girls are of okay quality (again this is subjective).

Cheer!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 05-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, long time indeed.

There is no such thing as market rate, and hence it is difficult to say whether the sitting fees of RMB 600 is inflated. It depends on the joints, and it is up to the cheongsters to decide whether to go a particular joint or not. One can choose to go to a place with cheaper sitting fees.

The day of RMB 300 tips is long gone. Remember the evening that we brought you to Soho in Suzhou, it was RMB 300 for tips and the girls are of okay quality (again this is subjective).

Cheer!
You have excellent memory.. That night in guanqian soho was 10 years ago already

If you think abt it inflation is 100pct in 10 years.. Wonder how much has guanqian changed too.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see hear the two of you... it's been a while since we last met..

Bro PTR, do let me know if you are in Shanghai in 17th this month.. we can go out and grab a bite and same to you Bro Van Basten.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro PTR, do let me know if you are in Shanghai in 17th this month.. we can go out and grab a bite and same to you Bro Van Basten.
Bro Pink Flyod,

Sure do! Shall let you know.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for invitation, but you guys have to go ahead without me.
I will have to go with the gang in sg at present like WKK and co.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
Bro,

How's life??? Been ages since last heard from you!

How is the party scene in Suzhou? I believe should be getting boring.... Those were days at Heavy Metal!

Happy cheonging....

Just4fun
That is so long ago that we all partied the night away....Memories.....
Old 11-01-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 22
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Staying at Hyatt at the Industrial park, any massage joint nearby worth trying bro?
Old 20-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 15
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!

Seems like sz quite dead. Any outcalls to reco anyway?
Old 20-01-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
aceyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
600 is quite standard now for suzhou, but you can still find 400-500 in SND. i myself stay in SND..always party in SND cos its nearer for me to go home after that
Old 24-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyman View Post
600 is quite standard now for suzhou
600 for? Long-time? Overnight? Bar? KTV?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1