The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Reach AC at 7pm after flight delayed 30mins at Singapore. Immigration and customs clearance was very smooth. Checked in to 950 condotel , on top of JJ supermarket.
Was briefed by front desk staff, that if i need to bring any female guest, they need to produce id. No outcall massage as well. Put down my bag and went to supermarket downstairs.
Grab some beers and toilletries. Was cheap.
I changed around $200 at the airport. The rate was $1 - 33.10p.
Went to Jollibee across the road for dinner. After that slept off.
Finally im here.
Sleep? Who sleeps in AC? Joke lang. Hahaha
Old 25-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
go down, on your left towards perimeter direction, walk about 2mins you will see zenny money changer. expect better rates there. avoid bf from big bars like atlantis, crystal palace, if you want a more pleasant trip. these bars are "runner" cultured. play safe but enjoy na.
Thanks Bro Gem08 for the advice. Will check on it.
Old 25-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
Sleep? Who sleeps in AC? Joke lang. Hahaha
yalor bro.wasted my night. Today need full force.. hahaha
Old 02-12-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody on the ground in AC now?
What's happening there and how's the current sitrep ?
My angmo colleague changed his flight to BKK. We were supposed to fly into Manila and do Manila/AC/Subic for one week but he claimed he received travel advisory from his embassy to avoid the PI during this period and tats why he change his itinery to BKK.

Any news - good or bad is welcomed.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Anybody on the ground in AC now?
What's happening there and how's the current sitrep ?
My angmo colleague changed his flight to BKK. We were supposed to fly into Manila and do Manila/AC/Subic for one week but he claimed he received travel advisory from his embassy to avoid the PI during this period and tats why he change his itinery to BKK.

Any news - good or bad is welcomed.
Regular US travel warning added with the US marine murder case + worldwide warning of US state Dept to avoid known trouble spots.

All normal in Philippines, with scams, Christmas extortion in progress.

And station 4 Louis Tan died of heart attack (for those who know AC)
Old 03-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hello,

Anyone like meet up in AC for drinks?

Pm me thanks
Old 06-12-2015, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

For those who still possess the old peso notes..... please note that they can no use be used from 1st Jan 2016.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Still can be exchanged in 2016 but no more monetary value starting from 1st January 2017.

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 06-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
For those who still possess the old peso notes..... please note that they can no use be used from 1st Jan 2016.
I was told this circus called demonetization is part of a drama to show Ph GDP grew, by printing more money. God bless the next president who finds out the scam to show growth while investment slowed down, OFW remittance has reduced due to lower wages for Filipinos, and a few billion peso money pledged for so called PPP, which in reality are private sector projects (president's friends and family businesses) on loans guaranteed by the government - increasing national debt - Marcos replayed.

The only difference is this time it's the big businesses bleeding the country with the president under their puppet strings...

I thought they will replace the paper money with durable plastic, but per above theory printing on paper again = printed locally, to double the existing currency in circulation.

Welcome to Philippines.

On another note, the last 4 flights of mine, Manila to Singapore, were security screened on arrival in Changi, I wonder why so for PAL flights.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Makulit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Singaporean working as a tour guide in ac or Manila here?
Old 07-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horncheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

On another note, the last 4 flights of mine, Manila to Singapore, were security screened on arrival in Changi, I wonder why so for PAL flights.
Good day bro, not just PAL. I flew back from KL and BKK also get screened. Guess they don't trust other countries' custom screening. Hehe

-------------------------------------------------
Live forever to Cheong. Cheong forever to Live!
Old 07-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makulit View Post
Any Singaporean working as a tour guide in ac or Manila here?
You know what happens when a foreigner wants to work in Philippines ?

They get their details published in newspaper before being awarded a work pass.

And if anybody objects, pass not issued.

And if you manage to get a pass, a local will inform BI that you are working illegally or the tax department will come after you, to make sure you make nothing

And are you asking a serious question ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horncheong View Post
Good day bro, not just PAL. I flew back from KL and BKK also get screened. Guess they don't trust other countries' custom screening. Hehe
Interesting !!!!

In fact, in NAIA T2, after secondary screening, there are duty free shops / food outlets with free movement of staff and service crew, anything can pass by I guess !!

Last edited by etsys; 07-12-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=etsys;13927019]You know what happens when a foreigner wants to work in Philippines ?

And if you manage to get a pass, a local will inform BI that you are working illegally or the tax department will come after you, to make sure you make nothing

Actually I am a Singaporean currently staying here in ac cos I knew that there are lots of Koreans Here working as a tour guide so I was wondering do we have a Singaporean guide here as well?
Old 13-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makulit View Post
Actually I am a Singaporean currently staying here in ac cos I knew that there are lots of Koreans Here working as a tour guide so I was wondering do we have a Singaporean guide here as well?
Illegally / informally, it's possible.

Legally the chance to be a legal tour guide in Philippines? Nearly zero.

Koreans run lot of business not only in AC but also up north. But they pay off the right people so they don't get bothered much. And they do employ enough locals who otherwise will be jobless.

Even then you can see in comments to the BI commissioner in the Facebook accusing Koreans of stealing jobs and exploitation. And insisting the foreigners.must pay more tax, employ more locals ....

As if the locals can do the job + invest the money put in by the Koreans.
Old 14-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know what happens when a foreigner wants to work in Philippines ?

Interesting !!!!

In fact, in NAIA T2, after secondary screening, there are duty free shops / food outlets with free movement of staff and service crew, anything can pass by I guess !!
Quote:
Illegally / informally, it's possible.

Legally the chance to be a legal tour guide in Philippines? Nearly zero.

Koreans run lot of business not only in AC but also up north. But they pay off the right people so they don't get bothered much. And they do employ enough locals who otherwise will be jobless.

Even then you can see in comments to the BI commissioner in the Facebook accusing Koreans of stealing jobs and exploitation. And insisting the foreigners.must pay more tax, employ more locals ....

As if the locals can do the job + invest the money put in by the Koreans.
Anyway lots of funny funny things happening in Philippines especially in Manila n ac, local scam local, local scam Korean, Korean scam Korean! Been here for 5yrs... Korean friends told me lots of drama happening ard Manila n ac n best part is N** setup! What I wanna share with Bros here is.... Be very low profile if u were to visit here in Philippines, lots of unforseen things might happened to u if u don't. Just be humble n good manner n lastly.... Philippines is man's heaven!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1