The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
i selected the girl at the bottom photo. real person is quite close to photo
Which one? Bottom left, center or right?
Old 05-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

changes to SBF advertising rules

https://samsforum.com/showpo...6&postcount=94

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
idiot_302 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like to share my punting experience here at Yoshiwara with all the bros here.

It's a haven to all bros here but the normal asking price is easily double or triple of the local japanese price.

Luckily, Yoshiwara having the "dream group" where it charged reasonably at least to me.

It was pure fantasy in the room for 2 hours. The room is quite spacious comparing to other hotel room. Having a big nuru nuru air bag, a bath tub and a stool for the lady to clean you from top to bottom.

Once inside, tcss a bit to break the ice.
During the cleaning time, u will be cleaned from top to bottom, front and back on the stool. The best thing is, it is like all those JAP AV, she will clean u using her whole body and her asset.

Next will be soaking time in the bath tub and she will join in with rub rub here and there and bbbj. Be warned bro, they are well trained in this section!!

Nuru nuru is the next in line. Both of us fuck and suck each other to the max.

She will always stay and sleep next to u and chit chat with lot of things. Lots and lots of GFE!!

Lots of frenching, fingering, sucking and fucking within these 2 hours. Worth all the resources spent!!
Old 07-12-2015, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Ansonpoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Going to tokyo for a few days with a friend any bros can recommend some spots? want some action when im there haha. thnks in advance!
Old 07-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
idiot_302 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can try New Hot Point in Shinjuku area or Yoshiwara when you are in Tokyo
Old 11-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxi025 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother in Osaka from 9 to 11 Jan 2016?
Old 12-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

sweekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got any experience with New hot point? will be staying near kabukicho in tokyo next week! Looking for a quick fix but no health outcall or soaplands!
Old 12-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

sweekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is the price info for New hot Point

Old 13-12-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Love this thread with all the useful cheonging info, I tempting to try soapland this week but I see most of the recommendation is at Osaka or Yoshiwara. I am staying at Shinjuku, are recommended soapland in Shinjuku area? Appreciate your advise, thanks in advance!
Old 15-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from Japan about a week ago and decided I should write an FR regarding a deriheru (delivery health) service I tried. Wall of text ahead, just a warning haha.

Basically if you read one of my earlier posts in this thread, I decided to try back that deriheru site I tried over a year back, Deli-Tokyo.

I actually hesitated to try this service again because of how troublesome it is, given how much verification checks you need to go through over the phone like full name, nationality and even a double check through the hotel to see if you're really physically there but I still decided to go for it anyway since my room is fairly big by Japanese hotel standards and how much it would go to waste if I didn't book a girl to have fun with.

Prior to my trip, I've actually went through this site looking for an AV actress to tryout since this is a rare experience as I don't go back there often. Found one AV actress with J cup boobs on the site and decided that I'm going for her once I reach Tokyo.

Kei Megumi, for bros who wanna know who it is.

As I previously explained before, booking is quite a hassle as the line couldn't be reached using a local phone (singaporean number) and is only restricted to Japanese telephone numbers. Thankfully I have a Japanese friend by my side and thanks to his awesome help I could actually make this possible.

Bad news, the girl I wanted isn't working on that day but I already have another girl as her replacement on my standby list. Friend called up the number on my behalf and the operator told me that my friend couldn't do the booking for me and I have to be on the line making the booking myself using his line. I guess they wanna see whether I can speak Japanese or not.

Requested for my replacement girl, and told me to hold to check if the girl is comfortable with foreigners. I actually held my breath a little here and eventually the operator said she's okay with foreigners as long as they can converse in Japanese. Cool, set a timing, confirmed price and booking's done. 45k yen for an hour. girl's advertized as an AV actress too btw.

As usual, being a foreigner, the operator kept warning me that penetrative sex is prohibited, obviously I know that already

To kill time, went drinking a little at Kabukicho nearby my hotel with my mate before the returning back for my session later.

The driver arrived half an hour late. My friend got the confirmation call before being politely told to leave the room while he camped downstairs at the lobby to tell me if the girl is coming up.

Within 10 minutes after the confirmation call, he called me saying she's on her way up. Ok.

Her picture on the site for those who wanna see.

Actually, on this very day, about 5 hours ago, I had another Japanese girl earlier over at another joint, so I think I'm overdoing it here, 2 girls in a day, hahaha.

Door bell rang, a pretty girl in a black overcoat stood before me. she looks EXACTLY like her photo. Flawless porcelain white skin. young and pretty face. Had a minor chit chat before proceeding to payment upfront. Once payment is done, she makes a confirmation call and shortly after, SOP shower, and her timer is set too. this is what I really like actually, the fact that they set a timer so you get your hour's worth, no less. better than shitty PRCs here who rush you.

I must say, this girl is really, really chatty. When I told her that I'm Singaporean, she was shocked and said she went there earlier this year. Back on the bed, she asked if I like to just lie down and relax while she services me or would I want to take the lead. I told her I'm tired and just wanna lie down.

Her boobs, however, are definitely not I cup as stated on the site. To me, since i'm a boobs guy, they look more like D cup, but it's still big though. She started out in a titfuck position, but just gently holding my penis and rubbing it against her nipples, and then on to a slow blowjob. Honestly speaking, I couldn't sustain my erection, I think it's because of the alcohol I consumed an hour back, bad decision.

After fellating and teasing me with her boobs for sometime I told her to lie down and she asked me to be gentle with her, especially to her boobs. Her boobs felt real to me, I gently suckled on her tits before going south to play with her pussy. She's clean shaven, rare for a Japanese girl and odorless down there. She really has a nice pussy. I hungrily sucked her clit while she moaned like how the Japanese girls do in AV. high pitched as hell but music to my ears.

Tired liao, I went back to lie down and she asks me how would I like to end it, I told her in her mouth, she told me she can't do that. I'm puzzled, since it was stated as part of the normal "play" in the site. A little annoyed though, but I decided to finish it in a titty fuck position.

She caressed my dick gently and told me to relax while she gets to work in this position.

She poured on lotion and started using her knockers to get me off. As soon as I felt like cumming, I twitched a little and she used her hand to block the incoming cum shot. ahhhhh, I would actually love to see an accidental facial, but this girl is a professional so I know she's well prepared not to get cum in her face by accident.

After the deed is done, this girl just couldn't stop talking. Asked about Singaporean culture and stuff. I tried asking for her stage name in AV but she told me it's a "secret". Okay....

Chatted till her timer went off, showered me and she kissed me goodbye.

This is a mixed experience though. But I guess I would wanna try out other girls in the site next time. Japanese girls are the best!

Last edited by Paizuri; 16-12-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: sentence mistakes
Old 15-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Went to Tobita again exactly 1 year ago. This time I drop off the SYT 16000 for 20 min. Instead I look out for the MILF range and was quite happy with it. The SYT JAV type some things can some cannot. Walk around and find a early 30s sweet lady and try her. She was very friendly and after cleaning me, I was quite surprise she BBJ me. We even do 69 for a few minute. During FJ, her mouth never left mine until I cum. Continue to hug me after deal done. Will RTF again before leaving if she is working.

(PS: the gals don't work every day, it might be another WL tomorrow in the same house).

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 16-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post
Just came back from Japan about a week ago and decided I should write an FR regarding a deriheru (delivery health) service I tried. Wall of text ahead, just a warning haha.
-------------------

Chatted till her timer went off, showered me and she kissed me goodbye.

This is a mixed experience though. But I guess I would wanna try out other girls in the site next time. Japanese girls are the best!
Great forum. This is good sharing.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check out Gotanda. The PRC touts will approach you and take you to one of the apartment blocks nearby the check out some photos. Be warned it could be a bait and switch as the actual girl might not correspond to the photo u picked.
Old 27-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Uncoabis is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading pages after pages about Japan, on my last trip to Japan I stopped by Osaka and Tokyo.

Tobita was just crazy, the gals there are really like AV stars as what other bros had described here. Ofc there are the MILFs and GILFs (although the latter is quite rate) working in the area. Really caters to all taste and age preferences I say!

However, in Yoshiwara, is it quite common for the girl to look far different than what the picture shows? Given that I am a gaijin with limited Japanese, I don't really have much option.
Old 27-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncoabis View Post
After reading pages after pages about Japan, on my last trip to Japan I stopped by Osaka and Tokyo.

Tobita was just crazy, the gals there are really like AV stars as what other bros had described here. Ofc there are the MILFs and GILFs (although the latter is quite rate) working in the area. Really caters to all taste and age preferences I say!

However, in Yoshiwara, is it quite common for the girl to look far different than what the picture shows? Given that I am a gaijin with limited Japanese, I don't really have much option.
Better avoid Yoshiwara then and just go with Tobita.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1