The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!
Re: HK Happening

any Bro can share whether the health any lobang
Old 25-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

Anyone going on 28nov to 4dec ?
Old 28-11-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
NickDiaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Hk on 5 & 6 dec interested to Chiong together? I'll be alone but I'm unfamiliar with the Hk scene so if any bro willing to teach me a thing or two about Hk scene, I'd be extremely appreciative!
Old 28-11-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, anybody did outcall for 141 chicks? any experience? like overnight sort of deals. would be very grateful to hear your advice thank you v much
Old 02-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

the beijing to hong kong high speed railway is ready and set to open

http://gd.qq.com/a/20151201/056430.htm
Old 08-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CITYCITY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong

Any recommeded places for sexy massage in HK?
going on wed
Old 27-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Bros, any recommendations for girls in HKG island area?

Easy to find Jap or international ladies in hk?
Old 03-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not much new to report about HK sexecept same old 141 hotel service. Q group never fails to post real photos of the gals as opposed to others. Would highly recommend them. Sadly cost continues to creep up every year.

Here is my drone video of HK-

Cheers!
Old 11-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marathondude11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Avoid Chuan Tantric Massage HK

Would like to warn against using the services of Chuan Tantric Massage in HK. At HK$1000 per hour, it's not a bargain by most standards. However, the girls who turn up are middle-aged PRC women with serious attitudes, and out to con foreign customers.

Guy who made my reservation screwed up my booking, and the "Aunty" who turned up demanded that I pay her extra money if I want any service. Called the hotline and was verbally abused big time. After I graciously paid her 1K and sent her away without any service, the boss narrassed me repeatedly in my hotel and demanded that I pay extra. Else, he threaten to create trouble at my hotel. Had no choice but to cough up almost S$300 to avoid any trouble.

This is the worst and most ridiculous experience I had with any massage service. My advice is to stay away from Chuan Tantric at all cost! The lousy masseuse and trouble is definitely not worth it. These thugs have nothing to lose but you do.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: Avoid Chuan Tantric Massage HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathondude11 View Post
Would like to warn against using the services of Chuan Tantric Massage in HK. At HK$1000 per hour, it's not a bargain by most standards. However, the girls who turn up are middle-aged PRC women with serious attitudes, and out to con foreign customers.

Guy who made my reservation screwed up my booking, and the "Aunty" who turned up demanded that I pay her extra money if I want any service. Called the hotline and was verbally abused big time. After I graciously paid her 1K and sent her away without any service, the boss narrassed me repeatedly in my hotel and demanded that I pay extra. Else, he threaten to create trouble at my hotel. Had no choice but to cough up almost S$300 to avoid any trouble.

This is the worst and most ridiculous experience I had with any massage service. My advice is to stay away from Chuan Tantric at all cost! The lousy masseuse and trouble is definitely not worth it. These thugs have nothing to lose but you do.
HK knows that you can be makan... so wait for what......
If they meet ang mo, see they dare or not....
Sad that sg alway use money to avoid problem even it is safe place like hk。

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 12-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marathondude11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They ring my hotel room every 2 min, and front desk actually sent security to check. Would you pay or wait for police to arrive?
Old 14-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
They ring my hotel room every 2 min, and front desk actually sent security to check. Would you pay or wait for police to arrive?
U should change room immediately or just hang up your phone n report police straightaway.These thugs are just frightening u verbally hoping u will part with your cash n they will not dare to turn up @your hotel to create trouble as they have more to lose.
Old 16-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry. You made yourself appear as an easy 'target' and got scammed. Why did you pay the Auntie at all? I think because you pay her without fuss, she called her boss to lean on you more.

Sadly, too many Singaporean's act scared and rather pay money to avoid problems instead of standing up. I am also on another forum for Ang Mo's and never hear of this in HK. They do not pay $ for nothing, only after good service.

Agree with previous post, this was just empty threat to scare you to surrender money - they as locals have more to fear from Police than you.

Thanks for the warning. At least you can learn from it now.
Old 16-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
d'Artagnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

I had done some research and this is my first trip to Hong Kong.

I hope some kind soul can help me out

- I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese, is that an issue?
- would the taxi driver understand if I mention Fuji Building?
- what is the maximum cap for full on sex? (sky is the limit, but what I'm asking is what would be considered expensive? Is it like Orchard Towers?)
- is there a tipping culture for sex?
- the red-light areas, are they in areas usually termed as "ghettos". I am worried of being mugged. Hong Kong films give me impression the triads are dangerous

Would appreciate any assistance or guidance on above. Thanks
Old 19-01-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
traveler123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Artagnan View Post
Hi everyone,

I had done some research and this is my first trip to Hong Kong.
141 is safe 24/7
Take MRT and walk to Fuji
Buyer beware - once you enter the room, payment is mandatory. Nothing wrong with knocking, looking, smiling and walking away......

Visit the 141 sex dot com site for details....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1