The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Anyone tried massage yellow pages aka shanghai happymassage.com?

Plenty of syt listed but ot sure if it is safe?

Thanks.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Another FR from a MP I found...

I just finished some work stuff and was near junction of 田东路 and 曹溪路 and I saw what looks like those MP... Bros here knows what I mean.

Was quite tired and hesitated to try but I was like what the heck... take one for the Bros here...

Enter the shop and was asking to go up stairs... took a quick look at the lobby and it looks spacious... maybe later at night it might have more people coming?

Went up and lead me into a room and asked if I have any regular ML... did not and ask to recommend one with good service... as I am quite tired I need more servicing... hahaha

In came #12... started the session with the standard shower... while she prepare the bed... looks average, body average, but have a nice firm butt..

Service started with the standard stuff, massage, cat bath... (but less pattern and not a good as my fav MP) at one point in time she asked me to be in a doggy position... (hmmm she's going to give it to me ) for HDLY... fees quite good.

The fun part... quite standard... jerk me off while top and bottom cloths all off with stereo... full auto roam and sucking of breast.. only thing no fingers inside.

Overall experience... Average... I guess it was my off day and maybe need to change to another ML to try... the damage here is only 228 which is cheaper then my Fav MP place.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rayeonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Shanghai next Tuesday, bros here any MP recommendation near Renaissance hotel at Cao heir jing area ?

Cheers
Old 12-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Any idea if there are any MPs or sauna near Holiday Inn at Dong fang road?

Thanks
Old 12-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darick53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Brothers here,

I will be in Shanghai from 30/Nov - 5/Dec. Does anyone wants to cheong together? Drink or KTV also can. Let me know. It has been a long time since I am back to SH.

Regards
Old 12-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freepower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks for your sharing. Which Crowne Plaza hotel did you stay? I am going to stay there too, but there are a few Crowne Plaza hotels in Shanghai. I want to know whether my one has good massage too. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Just came back from Shanghai last week. Lazy to go out of hotel so tried Spermbro contacts. Definitely cheaper than Shanghai Nightlife Guide because he already arrange with the ladies. I tried Lola everything in and is cheaper because it is fixed rate of course tips is otherwise.

Looks: 8.5/10 (To me dont look like 19, more like 22 or 23. Never ask her actual age)
Body: 8.5/10 Slim and smooth
Boobs: 8.0 (B confirmed)
GFE: 8.0 (Not bad)
FJ: 8.0 (Many positions)

Overall RMB$1500+$200 tips.

I stayed in Crowne Plaza hotel, also tried the massage over there. Just for those are near there and going to stay there. Massage is perfect and best there is definitely more than massage.
Old 13-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgblueboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, please recommend massage places near Intercontinental Hotel Pudong. My regular place is haodifang but would like to try others this trip. Prefer fixed price or minimal tipping MPs. Thanks
Old 15-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
fuck2theend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After almost 2 years exp in shanghai, I believe nowadays, being a single cheongster like me, you'd better find an agent to help you get the best exp in shanghai.

Group KTV
I think this is the best part my agent served me, because the room/drink cost is always the problem for me to go KTV alone. The agent will set up a group for his customers, then book the room, so that his customers can share the room/drink cost. Normally the cost after split is less than 600 rmb, which is quite affordable, since the tips for the girl are more than 600 rmb in most cases. Moreover, the agent is familiar with the mami in the KTV, so he can ask the girls to do DaFengChui(Big Wind) in the end, which means each girl lap-dance each man in a round. Actually this is my favourite part, since I can enjoy all the girls body in the room. At last, if I want to dabao a girl, I always give the money to my agent instead of the girl, so that a satisfied night can be guaranteed.

Member Sauna
After Xi became the chairman in China, many sauna began to use membership in shanghai. For these sauna places, the front doors are always closed, and you have to get the manager's contact from a trusted connection. After you book with the manager, he/she will meet you in the back door. Unlike a fews ago, most sauna places provide 90 minutes one-dragon service for the price around 800 rmb. Now the girls are grouped in B,A,M,Q,S,T,W groups, while the price various from 700 to 2200. And the top girls in some places only provide 60 minute "simple" service, which only includes BJ and FJ. Since my agent has a lot of customers, he can always introduce me the most "valuable" girls.

I hope my exp can help you if you are also a single cheongster in shanghai.
Old 19-11-2015, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

china police bust a strip club in shanghai
http://news.qq.com/a/20151118/009308...15&ptlang=2052
Old 20-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
king1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking1404 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Bros.... Any good rec for Shanghai? I'm going solo next week... Anyone know how does the clubs work? Or damage for sauna?
Old 21-11-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
china police bust a strip club in shanghai
http://news.qq.com/a/20151118/009308...15&ptlang=2052
more news video on the shanghai strip club
http://v.qq.com/cover/j/jdnvk9pnpdko...id=l0018vlj6q1
Old 22-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
planetbaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Hao Di Fang is still open?
Old 24-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
826826 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having a ktv session on 26/11. If any solo traveller wants to join can pm me..
Old 29-11-2015, 05:25 AM
Samster

shanghai police bust a online vice ring
http://v.qq.com/cover/4/4kg6i31eel39...id=g0167pd0jyo
Old 30-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
darick53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here

I just reach!!! Any body is interested in cheonging together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1