The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Bro Itachi, I did try one footie joint (name escapes me now) near the old bus terminal at the interchange that offers “happy ending.” But I remember the MMs are not so hot and I had problem getting my “happy ending” and never went back again. But if HJ is what you need, you can check out the many “Wenzhou” Barber shops – there are many around and some with good looking MMs. They usually stayed at the place and can be fun to past your time, chatting, having so called “massage” (some more skillful than others), and with a “happy ending” – usually no full job here, although I did manage to get FJ a couple of times. However, MMs here are not allowed to go out, and often told by their bosses not to even give out contact numbers.
Thanks for the useful info. Have long been wanting to chiong DS, but everytime when I landed in HK, always went to CP instead. Hopefully, one day can explore this town! Keep the good info coming!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all
Re: River drift (漂流)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Me not suan u leh.. Me speaking nothing but the truth.. Only tai kor will order others to do works mah..
hehehe,
see..... everyone knows who is the taikor here....
Old 06-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me not suan u leh.. Me speaking nothing but the truth.. Only tai kor will order others to do works mah..
Hahaha....looks like I have to side with you again this time....sorry CK.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Sorry, this trip will be last before the winter come...the river will be dried by then (have to wait for next year). Anyway if you interested in outdoor activity, take note of this coming november, i will or-gui-nize a 2 day 1 nite tour to longmen hot spring... Inform the date in October.
There will be also other outdoor activities such as 'bao' a small pub for 1 nite in winter season (can drink beer, BBQ at the roof top and enjoy the cold air). Mountain climbing (luofu shan - 罗浮山 and nan kun shan - 南昆山).
The purpose of or-gui-nizing the outdoor activities is to let brothers have more options instead of doing all indoor activities...
Aiyo... U like this say look my tai kor no up leh..

If the river dries up, not a issue to him..

He will fill the river up with water.

Some say if he wants, fill up the river with rmb also no issue to him..
Old 06-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Aiyo... U like this say look my tai kor no up leh..

If the river dries up, not a issue to him..

He will fill the river up with water.

Some say if he wants, fill up the river with rmb also no issue to him..
Like dat can 顺便ask him fill up with MEI MEI too??
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 06-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Like dat can 顺便ask him fill up with MEI MEI too??
This u have to ask my tai kor Liao.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Thanks for the useful info. Have long been wanting to chiong DS, but everytime when I landed in HK, always went to CP instead. Hopefully, one day can explore this town! Keep the good info coming!
Bro Itachi, there must good reasons why CP is now crawling with Singaporeans and Malaysian “tourists” and I can appreciate why you will be gravitated towards CP after landing in HK. DS should not be compared to CP, but it offers a change to the same old sxxt in CP and in my opinion not a bad alternative just to get away from the usual crowd.

This is actually a “secret” report from October last year when DG was under heat, but it does give a quick intro to DS’s SN scene. You can see the names of some of the joints, even one top end one.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 14
achw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterachw555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With news like this, don't know if it is actually good or bad for DS. Still have not step foot in HZ/DS area. Looks like a nice place from the video though.

Quote:
Bro Itachi, there must good reasons why CP is now crawling with Singaporeans and Malaysian “tourists” and I can appreciate why you will be gravitated towards CP after landing in HK. DS should not be compared to CP, but it offers a change to the same old sxxt in CP and in my opinion not a bad alternative just to get away from the usual crowd.

This is actually a “secret” report from October last year when DG was under heat, but it does give a quick intro to DS’s SN scene. You can see the names of some of the joints, even one top end one.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Danshui KTV/Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
Still have not step foot in HZ/DS area. Looks like a nice place from the video though.
For those who have been to CP numerous times they may find the KTVs and Saunas in Danshui may not be "up to standard". I believe some of the KTVs the tip for DJs is still at ¥100. Hahaha shiok can just hire 2 or 3 DJs just for livening up the party. Danshui has it's own flavour.

While it may not offer the very commercial services that CP offers to tourists. Danshui makes it up for it's value for money accomodations and saunas. In Danshui a one shot Sauna session is only under ¥200 inclusive of room. Free overnight stay after 12am some more. Where to find in Dongguan?

I believe very soon the prices in Danshui will inflate as well.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks bro Huzige, excellent info. a few times wanted to spare some days to spend in DS, but always see the map DS and CP totally 不顺路, in the end give up. Partly, also lesser info in this forum, don't want to be blamed by friends if not happening.

Probably will plan a trip there to explore in the year end.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BJLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a bro request, I will post my visit there in May 2011 (2nd Visit)

1. Arrive at Regent Hotel around 2 pm from Shenzhen.
2. Went to Sauna on 5th level.
3. Choose a lady with big boobs.
4. Standard service, nothing special.
5. Damage 300 RMB.

Went for dinner and go to Kian Tian which I went last time.
The manager ask me to choose 340, 440 or 540. I told the manager
that last time I went only 300. She say at night there is an additional
charge of $40. ok, Last time I went there, it was noon. Now it is about
7.30 pm

Choose a nice hunan girl. Damage 340.
Had the standard service...and then we took a short rest.
and talk. We talk so much that we had good GFE feelings.
I lick her pussy again and lick for a good long 15 mins until my
tongue also pain. haha.
Then she cap me and I pump her long time and still could not cum.
When time is up, I extend for another time slot so that I can continue
to fuck her. So nice....finally unload after one hour.
I find the girls at Kian Tian much better especially if you can talk to
them and link with them.
My girl told me she like older man...haha.

Next day I went to try and find this place called Zi Li Ge. Managed
to find it but it is so old and the reception has no one. Do not feel
good and left. Although one bro mentioned that it is cheap but I
do not feel safe. Better be safe then sorry. Left and go back to
Regent.

This time at Regent, big mistake to let the manager choose for you.
Manager choose a Pork Chop. She sweat alot and cannot fuck well.
Make fake noises and did not fuck good. Real sian.

Left DS and head back to Shenzhen.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Danshui Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLover View Post
Choose a nice hunan girl. Damage 340.
Had the standard service...and then we took a short rest.
and talk. We talk so much that we had good GFE feelings.
I lick her pussy again and lick for a good long 15 mins until my
tongue also pain. haha.
Then she cap me and I pump her long time and still could not cum.
When time is up, I extend for another time slot so that I can continue
to fuck her. So nice....finally unload after one hour.
I find the girls at Kian Tian much better especially if you can talk to
them and link with them.
My girl told me she like older man...haha.
KTV and Sauna girls in Danshui are very GFE if you're lucky because this place does not have too many market spoilers as compared to other places like Dongguan. The main punters are Shenzhen residents and Hong Kongers.

Because of the vast amount of Saunas easily available in Danshui. It's like every corner you can spot some Sauna. In Danshui you don't have to remember the names of the Saunas. Just pop in whenever you pass by one while walking. My favourite is a little hide out along Kaicheng Avenue North.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster (B)

Jin Ding Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan9860 View Post
Arrived at DS about 5pm, went to the hotel as recommended by XG. At first i thought went into a sports complex!? Opp of this hotel has a Ktv but looks rundown, but besides the old ktv building, there is another new building looks grand and XG and the mummy already waited neck long long...
This must be Jin Ding Hotel on Ti Yu Road. I've been to this KTV before. Girls are 6-7/10 in quality. No flower street. Hardware and spending is pretty decent. Something like Manhattan KTV (CP). I think the DJ Tip here should be ¥200 by now. My time only ¥100. Haha.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro BJLover,

Can give advise how to go (via pte hire car) to danshui new regent hotel from Louhu? If you have contact of driver and the rate / sedan car (4max pax), kindly share details....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 08-07-2011, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Allanooi, from Luohu to DS’s Regent Hotel (新丽晶大酒店) the price for private car should be about RMB280. There are very frequent (every 20mins) Express Bus (non-stop) from Luohu to DS that cost RMB40, but the taxi fare from the new DS bus terminal to Regent will be RMB20. And if you are traveling from HKIA, the Express bus (永東直巴) will stop at Regent Hotel and cost RMB200 (first bus at 10:30am and last bus 7:30pm.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1