The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_sian_man View Post
Let's go lah ! Som song coke ! Som song coke!!

Sangsom Coke la Big Sian Man NOT Som Song Coke!

Not sure if I told you this story before. During the financial crisis it saved my life!

Depressed , jobless and broke it was only about S$10 a bottle at mamashop and I would buy one and drink to pass the day!
Old 28-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Sangsom Coke la Big Sian Man NOT Som Song Coke!
haha....thank you for clarification...learned something today...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha....thank you for clarification...learned something today...
Yes is a damn cheap thai whiskey tat selling almost everywhere..
Old 28-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Bro Jimfairy,

I just got fixed by my client to do a photoshoot in Pattaya 9-11 November, would you be around?

Lets party together if you are
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sang Som was first introduced into the Thailand market in 1977. Now, 30 years on it is the most successful beverage in the history of Thailand's liquor industry.

Sang Som was created by Chula Kanchanakaksha who is widely acknowledged as the "liquor genius" of Thailand for his unique ability to balance both the art and science of spirit blending. Continuous improvement has been made to Sang Som via an ageing process of at least three years, resulting in a distinctly mellow flavour and aromatic nose.

The complex taste and fragrance of Sang Som result in a unique partnership with soft drinks and fresh juices, making it the classic ingredient to any cocktail or blended beverage. In fact, it is a great favourite in the Khaosan Road area of Bangkok where tourists combine Sang Som and a mixer in a small bucket with ice, complete with a straw for each drinker - a lovely way to share the taste of Sang Som!

1982 and 1983 saw Sang Som consecutively awarded with Gold Awards for taste in both Madrid and Dusseldorf. With these gold medals proudly displayed on each Sang Som label, the brand is now widely known among Thai consumers as "Sang Som Rianthong", meaning Sang Som Gold Medals.

http://www.interbevgroup.com/brands-spirits-sangsom.php

Sang Som is a rum from Thailand, distilled from sugarcane.

Sang Som was introduced in November 1977 and has since become the dominant brand in the Thai spirits market. Over 70 million litres are sold in Thailand each year, accounting for a market share of more than 70% in its category.

The drink won gold medals in liquor competitions in Madrid, Spain in 1982 and 1983, in Düsseldorf, Germany in 1983, and again in Spain in 2006. The medals are featured prominently on the product's packaging and have led to it being referred to locally as "Sang Som Rianthong" (Sang Som Gold Medal).

The beverage is virtually unheard of outside of Thailand. The manufacturers, Sang Som Company, export to around 20 countries; however, export sales account for barely one per cent of total sales. Sang Som Company is a member of Thai Beverage Public Company, which itself is a group company of International Beverage Holdings Limited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sang_Som
Old 28-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

I used to prefer Mekhong but switched to Sangsom when the girls preferred it. I always thought Mekhong was a little sweeter than Sangsom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mekhong_(spirit)

Mekhong is Thailand's first domestically produced branded golden spirit. Launched in 1941, it quickly became the most popular brand in Thailand. This was helped by a dispute with the French concerning the border with Laos along the Mekong River which gives the brand its name.

Despite being known as a whisky, Mekhong is in fact much closer to a rum. The distilled spirit is made from 95% sugar cane/molasses and 5% rice. This distilled spirit is then blended with a secret recipe of indigenous herbs and spices to produce its distinctive aroma and taste.

Mekhong is distilled, blended and bottled at the Bangyikhan Distillery on the outskirts of Bangkok. Its slightly lower strength of 35% abv means that it mixes well including as an ingredient in cocktails, the most famous of which being the 'Sabai Sabai', known as the Thai Welcome Drink.

Mekhong is widely available across South East Asia and is also now available in the Europe and the USA.

Mekhong Whisky is mentioned several times on the album Hell's Ditch by The Pogues, along with other common Thai drinks.

Mekhong (Mekong) is also the name of a popular song recorded by The Refreshments on the album Fizzy Fuzzy Big & Buzzy. The singer (at a bar in Bangkok) recently arrived from Taipei, he frequently orders Mekong for himself and a new friend (who's name he cannot remember), always allowing the bartender to keep the change.

It appears that the company was bought out by Sangsom in around 2010 and ceased production. It was almost impossible to buy a bottle in early 2011. However it is now back in production with a new English language label. In mid-2011 it was for sale at Duty Free Bangkok.
Old 28-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yes is a damn cheap thai whiskey tat selling almost everywhere..
Bro.. Sangsom is a Rum .Rum is made from by products of sugar cane or sugar beet..(molasses). Thats why rums are typically sweet and spicy.

Whisky is made from grains...such as Barley or Corn.. Blend 285 is a popular Thai whisky made from rice.

I personally like flavoured rum such as Bacardi or Malibu but cannot get used to the flavour of Sangsom . Wish I could cos its such a cheaper option.

The thai way to drink Thai whisky is to have 2 small glasses..1 glass fills with abt 40 ml ( abt 2 shot worth). Another glass is iced water. Drink the whiskey in one shot and followed by the ice water. There was once in Kanchanaburi I was drinking w a few Thais and we were drinking Mekhong that way. I was a bit yaya papaya so drink without the ice water chaser. Need less to say it was not long before I was puking and the head was spinning.
Old 28-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro.. Sangsom is a Rum .Rum is made from by products of sugar cane or sugar beet..(molasses). Thats why rums are typically sweet and spicy.

Whisky is made from grains...such as Barley or Corn.. Blend 285 is a popular Thai whisky made from rice.

The thai way to drink Thai whisky is to have 2 small glasses..1 glass fills with abt 40 ml ( abt 2 shot worth). Another glass is iced water. Drink the whiskey in one shot and followed by the ice water. There was once in Kanchanaburi I was drinking w a few Thais and we were drinking Mekhong that way. I was a bit yaya papaya so drink without the ice water chaser. Need less to say it was not long before I was puking and the head was spinning.
Oh sorry ya abg.. i taste everything all like whiskey 55555.... pardon me for my stupidity
Old 28-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oh sorry ya abg.. i taste everything all like whiskey 55555.... pardon me for my stupidity
Dont like that say lah...knn..

On a side note ..5 to 9 November is the FIVB women's Beach Volleyball..while 6 November is Loy Krathong. So whoever is around there be lots to see..
Old 29-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dont like that say lah...knn..

On a side note ..5 to 9 November is the FIVB women's Beach Volleyball..while 6 November is Loy Krathong. So whoever is around there be lots to see..
The ladyboy volleyball competition is over?
Old 29-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai whiskey with coke la...

I have been regularly drinking Sang Som for more than 10 yrs ago... especially during Songkran. Learnt to drink it when I was in local pub. Thais love beer and Sang Som...

I thought Som Song is a new drink.
Old 29-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have been regularly drinking Sang Som for more than 10 yrs ago... especially during Songkran. Learnt to drink it when I was in local pub. Thais love beer and Sang Som...

I thought Som Song is a new drink.
When I first heard about it my first reaction is whether got LG coke or not.... Then realized it's the Thai version of Jack coke.... Then realize that it's a rum and not whiskey! That's life huh.... Haha!
Old 29-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
When I first heard about it my first reaction is whether got LG coke or not.... Then realized it's the Thai version of Jack coke.... Then realize that it's a rum and not whiskey! That's life huh.... Haha!
Most ppl will get the wrong idea and even some locals call it "Thai whisky". Whether whisky or rum as long as cheap and can get drunk, it is good drinks.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
The ladyboy volleyball competition is over?
That one 1 Nov lah..but I not go see lah.. Going to a Drinking competition at Coyote Club on that day.
Old 29-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
That one 1 Nov lah..but I not go see lah.. Going to a Drinking competition at Coyote Club on that day.
waaaaaaaaaa simi drinking competition? Better than simi LC beach volleyball la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1