The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
In Rome, do what the Romans do.
For this case in The PIMP, do what the humsup los do!

One day we try sit the sofa area with curtains.
Can receive BBBJ from your girl while listen to live band!
haha...ya BBBJ in the curtain sofa area very the shiok, but I was watching EPL then.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
haha...ya BBBJ in the curtain sofa area very the shiok, but I was watching EPL then.
Glad you also know this humsup trick!
No wonder after so many years their business still so good!
Old 23-10-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: G-Clubs

Quote:
Bro BlueDragon193,

Really envy you.
Every month can cheong Bangkok G-Clubs.

My side situation damn low morale due to Dongguan market crash.
Only have Family KTVs.
Sing songs and drink by myself.
Only can reminisce of last time hostesses strip fully naked and play humsup games.

Now if want hostesses must go other cities for KTVs.
Never mind...better luck next year.

Nothing to envy about as I always go with my regular kaki and we shared the bills without prompting or giving lame excuses.
Bored with go go bars and once awhile drop by those MP in ratchada.

Quote:
Glad you also know this humsup trick!
No wonder after so many years their business still so good!
That why it run by Falang Pimp instead of Thai Pimp.
Old 24-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In Rome, do what the Romans do.
For this case in The PIMP, do what the humsup los do!

One day we try sit the sofa area with curtains.
Can receive BBBJ from your girl while listen to live band!
Please elaborate on how to score such mind-blowing service on the sofa? I am gonna visit Pimp for the first time this Nov. Should I tell MMS I wan to purchase the BBBJ package? All girls in Pimp are amenable to this level of professional dedication?
Old 24-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Please elaborate on how to score such mind-blowing service on the sofa? I am gonna visit Pimp for the first time this Nov. Should I tell MMS I wan to purchase the BBBJ package? All girls in Pimp are amenable to this level of professional dedication?
Depends on your luck and chemistry with the gal lah. But you tell MMS your requirement.
Old 25-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Anybody wanna go any g club tonight?
Old 25-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

For those who wants to continue their night after 2am can always head to Aftermoon. But be prepare to pay pricy black label and foreigners got cover charge for 400 bht. You can always don't need to pay the cover charge if you able to speak thai, as the bouncer doesn't bother to check ID, unless you look like farang.

Anyway the 400 bht able you to waive off 4 mixer. So doesn't makes any big diff.

Club is similar to SD, shisha, and you able to smoke inside too. Bottle of black label cost 2.8k bht. Ouch!
Old 26-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow samsters, as confirmed i will be at bkk from 1nov onwards. Maybe for 3 nights maybe for 5 nights. Depending on my work. Anyway, as mentioned in my earlier posts, i will be going to the pimp for 2 nights. The drinks/membership will be on me. Girls at own damages. Other expenses will be divided equally. I might also be going to the villa. Please take note, i will not be taking the room. I prefer to sit at the table or sofa. I just want to chill out and drink. Dont ask me why. And please do not pm me whether can tapao the girls or how much need to pay. Im not a pimp. But yes, you can bring back the girls to the hotel. Is all depend on your chemistry with the girl. Heck, if she likes you, she can follow you back and fuck for free and be your regular fuck buddy. But is at own risk as she can be sticky. Is all depends. No need to buy expensive gift. Buying gift is your own decision. Just some tender loving care and lunch dates will do. As they working at night. So dont ask me how to pickup girls at club or which girl is fuckable. Please ask mamasan. Im not an expert. I had enough of people asking in clubs. We all go to enjoy. Not to have stress. And im not handsome or rich. If anyone dont trust me. Life goes on. If not happy with my post, please tell me. Im here not offend people. We are here to enjoy. Kamsiah
Old 26-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Angry Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pegasus Club, Sukhumvit soi 23
As far as I can remember I went here 4 times in the past few years. Tried again some weeks ago, on a Saturday night. Not many customers inside. Was brought to the sofa and the (horny) mamasan introduced me to a gal. I was lucky, cuz this one was a stunning model-type gal. So far the good news.
Now the not-so-good part. I was there for more than two hours. She was friendly and talkative but...no touching. I did not dare to touch her but she did not touch me either, only on my cheek a few times and a few times my knees. Probably no chemistry. Another thing was that each 45 minutes I had to order a drink for her and myself. And then, my dear bros, the bill came: 9000Baht!!
On top of that 500Bht for the mamasan, 300Bht for the waiters and 1500 for the girl.
So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). ...without one single touch of my poor desperate cock.
Will I go back? Neyyy.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
As far as I can remember I went here 4 times in the past few years. Tried again some weeks ago, on a Saturday night. Not many customers inside. Was brought to the sofa and the (horny) mamasan introduced me to a gal. I was lucky, cuz this one was a stunning model-type gal. So far the good news.
Now the not-so-good part. I was there for more than two hours. She was friendly and talkative but...no touching. I did not dare to touch her but she did not touch me either, only on my cheek a few times and a few times my knees. Probably no chemistry. Another thing was that each 45 minutes I had to order a drink for her and myself. And then, my dear bros, the bill came: 9000Baht!!
On top of that 500Bht for the mamasan, 300Bht for the waiters and 1500 for the girl.
So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht). ...without one single touch of my poor desperate cock.
Will I go back? Neyyy.
Yikes! THB11000....I hope you at least enjoyed the conversation A better proposition would be spending some of the THB11000 at a soapy or MP before heading to the club
Old 26-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Yikes! THB11000....I hope you at least enjoyed the conversation A better proposition would be spending some of the THB11000 at a soapy or MP before heading to the club
Prices are going crazy coz we allowed it to go crazy. Thanks to all those who said - 'nevermind , its only for one nite'!

Go read the guy who posted in the Phuket thread that the girls are asking for Singapore prices (SGD200) for beer bars in Patong!
Old 26-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G club tonight anyone? Send me a pm thanks
Old 26-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
11000thb, I will download a super horny AV and pcc.... wake up next day, go for a good expensive meal, still enough for a good boom boom along ratchada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Go read the guy who posted in the Phuket thread that the girls are asking for Singapore prices (SGD200) for beer bars in Patong!
I always wonder why SG men has this mentality, "since pay so much to come Thailand, why bother to save"... Paying 200SGD for a pussy is crazy but to some it is worth it.... we can't stop these men spoiling the market. We just have to accept it and pcc more.

The worst thinking from men is, "more expensive, she will be cleaner".... stupidity at its highest stage.....
Old 26-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Dickcounsel is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros,
I will b in Bang Cock from 25th Nov to 28th Nov.
Wants to hang out together?
PM ME.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
That why it run by Falang Pimp instead of Thai Pimp.
Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post

So this evening at Pegasus cost me 11000Bht (eleven thousand Baht).
What else is new?
Pegasus is known to be the top 1st or 2nd priciest G-Club in Bangkok.

From your report I can tell you're not under any membership thus very pricy!

By the way only Thai uncles and Ah Peks like to go Pegasus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread