The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I also fear that the recent popularity of a place is attracting too much attention.
That's why I use names such as Desert Storm KTV, Noble KTV, Chinese Garden KTV, etc.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 27-10-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 27-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of
Re: Desert Storm KTV

Bros... can I check, which is the fastest way to get to Macau from CP?
Old 27-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
Take bus to ZhuHai, GongBei border gate and then cross over to Macao. Not sure if any other way is faster?

Hope this helps.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Take bus to ZhuHai, GongBei border gate and then cross over to Macao. Not sure if any other way is faster?
Land crossing is the best way but the Zhuhai/Macau immigration clearing time is unpredictable.

Take ferry from Fuyong Ferry Terminal may waste some time on the boarding and alighting.

I think there's no perfect economical and fastest way to do this unless charter helicopter.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you time it just right, the fastest way is private car to Shekou (about an hour) and then the Ferry to Macau (another hour or so).
15-20 minutes prior to departure would be plenty of time to get on the ferry.

Coordinate the timing with the ferry departures - http://www.szgky.com/en/amferry.asp

Land transport CP to Zhuhai a minimum of 3 hours even if you don't get stuck in traffic - which is usually bad rush hours across the Humen bridge. Then there is the horrible Gongbei border crossing to contend with.

SEAJ
Old 28-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

At 300SG for overnight, might as well do it in S'pore
Old 28-10-2014, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
If you time it just right, the fastest way is private car to Shekou (about an hour) and then the Ferry to Macau (another hour or so).

Coordinate the timing with the ferry departures - http://www.szgky.com/en/amferry.asp

Land transport CP to Zhuhai a minimum of 3 hours even if you don't get stuck in traffic - which is usually bad rush hours across the Humen bridge. Then there is the horrible Gongbei border crossing to contend with.

SEAJ
for singapore passport holders who apply for the e- channel to enter hong kong, can the e-channel be used to enter macau as well?
Old 28-10-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Macau

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
for singapore passport holders who apply for the e- channel to enter hong kong, can the e-channel be used to enter macau as well?
Don't think so.
Old 28-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CP Medicine Shop just got an armed robbery yesterday night.. the robbers fired over 10 gun shots. Look what the clampdown has done to the local economy and society. CP is definitely a goner. The last few MMs who I know that are hanging in there, are now starting to move out to other cities for their safety!
Old 28-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

Thanks! this is helpful.

wanna bring my gal to Macau, so the private car to Shekou, then ferry to Macau is best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

SEAJ
Old 28-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold

For me, I will check out, book a car. Rmb 350.
To Gongbei, cross over, take taxi to Macau airport.

Spend 1-2 hrs idling in the airport waiting for my flight.

These experiences was last year n before. However I was never
Late for my flight.

As I am used to going JB. Gongbei custom, for my noon/3pm crossing
Is such a luxury.

Quote:
Old 28-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post
For me, I will check out, book a car. Rmb 350.
To Gongbei, cross over, take taxi to Macau airport.

Spend 1-2 hrs idling in the airport waiting for my flight.

These experiences was last year n before. However I was never
Late for my flight.

As I am used to going JB. Gongbei custom, for my noon/3pm crossing
Is such a luxury.
This is definitely the better choice than go via ferry.....esp if there are two per
pax.

Relax and chit chat in the car....... If want to have more comfort than get a big MPV.....

It's no fun taking car all the way fm CP ro Shekou then ferry to Macau ....then taxi to the hotel.
Moreover, there is risk of missing the timing of the ferry. Plus the ferry journey may not be smooth if it's a stormy weather.
I wont do this for sure........

Too many transfers.....
Old 28-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
CP Medicine Shop just got an armed robbery yesterday night.. the robbers fired over 10 gun shots. Look what the clampdown has done to the local economy and society. CP is definitely a goner. The last few MMs who I know that are hanging in there, are now starting to move out to other cities for their safety!
If you had been there often ....... Do the shop next to it which sell ciggy anf wine looks decent ????

Sure there is insider story la ........

How much cash can 同仁堂 have which worth bringing gun.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
If you had been there often ....... Do the shop next to it which sell ciggy anf wine looks decent ????

I loves story, and insider.

Share share leh
Old 28-10-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
I loves story, and insider.

Share share leh
aiya ... really needs spell it out for you meh .... okok ... a place has lots of CASH ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1