The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
what could have been done if they didnt leave?can get back $ or report gongan, forced to handover CC to transact for the amount
Well now say so much or any suggestions also no use since they already left.

What they can do now if they are employed is to submit claims to their finance department and hopefully company can reimburse them based on entertainment, not a joke! 60k is alot of money to me living in Ah Tiong Land, so if Company can reimburse them then best!

We have such Heidian(s) all over Ah Tiong land and everywhere in the world!
Old 14-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what could have been done if they didnt leave?can get back $ or report gongan, forced to handover CC to transact for the amount
Report to Singapore police and then use report to immediately file claim with the credit card company to NOT honor these charges.

I have a friend that did this precisely and succeeded. Even claimed on his insurance policy for the amount of cash money robbed.

SEAJ
Old 14-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
bro.. nw where got cat 300 mm? uniform ktv mm at least 600 to 800 rmb or 1K above liao lo..
Upstairs that taikor just posted leh... Rmb 300 joint...

Not I say one. Haha
Old 14-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Report to Singapore police and then use report to immediately file claim with the credit card company to NOT honor these charges.

I have a friend that did this precisely and succeeded. Even claimed on his insurance policy for the amount of cash money robbed.

SEAJ
thanks bro! gonna do that now!
They never forget
Old 14-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Well now say so much or any suggestions also no use since they already left.

What they can do now if they are employed is to submit claims to their finance department and hopefully company can reimburse them based on entertainment, not a joke! 60k is alot of money to me living in Ah Tiong Land, so if Company can reimburse them then best!

We have such Heidian(s) all over Ah Tiong land and everywhere in the world!
just bad luck, have to be more careful next time. maybe find u to bring us ard if next time in shanghai
They never forget
Old 14-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

SEAJ
Hi Bro, make a Singapore police report even for an overseas incident in Shanghai? Your friend did that and manage to successfully claimed?
They never forget
Old 14-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
just bad luck, have to be more careful next time. maybe find u to bring us ard if next time in shanghai
If time permits, sure Bro, but frankly speaking, I seldom go KTV/Clubs/Saunas etc. nowadays, specially in Shanghai due to the costly charges!

But I can sure recommend some proper joints (if they're still opened), food establishments etc. and maybe make upfront notification to the MMS/Manager there of your proposed arrival time, but do bear in mind that joints in Shanghai are expensive too, so if I ever give u/friends any suggestions, do judge for yourself and spend based on your own budget.

As for the amount (60k) your friends have spend, one can also spend that kind of money in proper joints/clubs depending on quality of Liquor/MMs/services/establishment etc.

Also, in some joints where one buys LD (lady's drink), do beware that when the bill comes, usually many more drinks are added into your bill. I usually do not expose this so much if the cost are still acceptable and we do not want to make a scene (but not because we are afraid) since we are there to happy and not argue. Such joints are unethical but not dangerous, no gangsters around, and they do not overdo such approach, so we take it as a 'good' tipping to them.

Proper KTVs/Clubs have Security personnel to 'protect' both customers and staff.

And, never be paiseh to reject, ask the pricing, ask for the menu, ask for the breakdown of the charges etc., you pay the money you are the king, you call the shots, and never think that we are Andy Lao atot they say so, hehe!

Glad that everyone is safe back home, cheers!
Old 14-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
bro.. nw where got cat 300 mm? uniform ktv mm at least 600 to 800 rmb or 1K above liao lo..
Bro, u long distance monitoring Shanghai Scene ah!
Old 14-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro, make a Singapore police report even for an overseas incident in Shanghai? Your friend did that and manage to successfully claimed?
Well, actually this happened to 2 of my friends - one from France and the other from the Philippines - and both made the police report in their home countries - the one from France a full 2 weeks after it happened when he came back home.

They both used this police report as the basis of their request to the credit card company/bank - succesfully too I must add.

Don't see why you wouldn't be able to do the same with the Singapore police.

SEAJ
Old 14-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

Quote:
Well, actually this happened to 2 of my friends - one from France and the other from the Philippines - and both made the police report in their home countries - the one from France a full 2 weeks after it happened when he came back home.

They both used this police report as the basis of their request to the credit card company/bank - succesfully too I must add.

SEAJ
you just exposed him la...he is the one who involved and not his friends...but at least nobody is hurt...all safe which is most important...

the above is just my opinion...not to upset anyone...pls ignore my post if you dun like it...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
Draco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDraco235 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone at shanghai today? got any good ktv to recommend.
Old 14-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 18
inbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud ofinbed007 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

anyone at shanghai, somewhere nanjing west?
Old 14-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:

SEAJ
After report to police, his identity will be exposed.
Provided his friends don't mind being exposed to patronise such joints... if not, must read sbf before you cheong blindly
Old 14-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, u long distance monitoring Shanghai Scene ah!
Knn bro dont know whats remote access meh.. Nw suddenly here so active sia
Old 14-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another way if dealing with CC , sign a rubbish ..... report lost card . Signature not telly ..... merchant will not get the money .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1