The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Bros can I check with u all...

If I cant drink and stuff, means the only place I can pick up FLs is either Fish tanks or Massage parlors since KTV/clubs/pubs are out of place?

My bad as im still green in chionging scene. In SG book FL beri simple coz got sammyboy LOL
Old 25-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Ok was having bar talk with the gals at Pink Paradise ask them which guys they like most and which they hate most. As usual Indian ............... PRC and SG they prefer SG as SG would not bargain with them on the price and the gals know that we can pay ........
They also started to share why they was working as Bar Gal...usually, father, Mother old, bros and sis still schooling....

Well i paid for Barfine 1000B and ST 6500B last night due to face value as an Indian was trying to b........
Lucky for me my gal stay with me throughout and acc me go lots of places today... long time never have such GFE feeling liao... So if you ask me i say worth it....
Please don't take offense at what I write below in all goodwill and only in order to urge others to ponder upon.

Heart rending talks about the unfortunate circumstances leading to a girl becoming a WG, favorite type of clients etc are all just grist for the mill of gals in order to facilitate nicely leading clients to agree to higher charges; whether in Singapore, China or in your case, Phuket etc - WG's all over practice this conversation to an art just to fool mongers into emotionally thinking..... and actually acting chivalrously and generously!

Especially during this low season, charges at THB 1000 + 6.500 is way over the top IMHO - and I just want others reading to realize this and not lose their guard when negotiating prices.

On the other hand, if you do enjoy yourself, no matter how much it costs, I guess it is all worth it in the final analysis.

And oh yeah, Motor cycles - amazing that I see so many tourists who don't even know how to properly handle them would actually ride them carelessly around Phuket. The roads and traffic here is too dangerous to risk life and limb just to save a few Bahts and I always suggest to rent cars instead. They're so cheap and conveniently available from the airport and everywhere else in Phuket - that it really don't make sense that anybody would rent these dangerous and usually poorly-maintained motorcycles.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 25-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Please don't take offense at what I write below in all goodwill and only in order to urge others to ponder upon.

Heart rending talks about the unfortunate circumstances leading to a girl becoming a WG, favorite type of clients etc are all just grist for the mill of gals in order to facilitate nicely leading clients to agree to higher charges; whether in Singapore, China or in your case, Phuket etc - WG's all over practice this conversation to an art just to fool mongers into emotionally thinking..... and actually acting chivalrously and generously!

Especially during this low season, charges at THB 1000 + 6.500 is way over the top IMHO - and I just want others reading to realize this and not lose their guard when negotiating prices.

On the other hand, if you do enjoy yourself, no matter how much it costs, I guess it is all worth it in the final analysis.

And oh yeah, Motor cycles - amazing that I see so many tourists who don't even know how to properly handle them would actually ride them carelessly around Phuket. The roads and traffic here is too dangerous to risk life and limb just to save a few Bahts and I always suggest to rent cars instead. They're so cheap and conveniently available from the airport and everywhere else in Phuket - that it really don't make sense that anybody would rent these dangerous and usually poorly-maintained motorcycles.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ,

What you say is also truth just another point of view.

I would agreed that these WG nowadays is good in holding conversion. Yes do agreed that i did paid on the high side. But it worth as i feel due to GFE the next day. We went to lots of View Point like Karon View Point, Laem Promthep, Windmil Viewpoint. She pay her own barfine the next day to accompany me on my last day.

Sometime it not about how much we spend you can spend cheap 2000B or 10000B but you get a dead fish...so as long i enjoy i find it worth well.

Well saying that i hope bro here please do not follow me. It is up to you to think how much you wish to pay. If you think the gal is not worth that amount just go another bar. There is lots of gals for you to choose.
Old 25-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro SEAJ,

What you say is also truth just another point of view.

I would agreed that these ............

Sometime it not about how much we spend you can spend cheap 2000B or 10000B but you get a dead fish...so as long i enjoy i find it worth well.
Thanks - as I said previously "....if you do enjoy yourself, no matter how much it costs, I guess it is all worth it in the final analysis...."

How much time do we all have to enjoy ourselves - really!!

SEAJ
Old 25-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks - as I said previously "....if you do enjoy yourself, no matter how much it costs, I guess it is all worth it in the final analysis...."

How much time do we all have to enjoy ourselves - really!!

SEAJ
Yah you never know what will happen next moment so enjoy as much as possible.
Old 25-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah you never know what will happen next moment so enjoy as much as possible.
From your responses I think I should be safe to guess that you have not taken offense to what I wrote above and wouldn't have zapped me.

The amazing thing though is that I've obviously raised the ire of some chicken-shit who has anonymously done so. Amazing the idiots we have in here.

Oh well.... LOL
SEAJ
Old 25-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
From your responses I think I should be safe to guess that you have not taken offense to what I wrote above and wouldn't have zapped me.

The amazing thing though is that I've obviously raised the ire of some chicken-shit who has anonymously done so. Amazing the idiots we have in here.

Oh well.... LOL
SEAJ
Lol... why should i be offended... Everyone has their own view. And i do agreed to whatever you write. Yes small head rule over big head and because of face value too as the indian know that i am from Singapore. So i do not what to throw sg face and i also promise mamasan that i will take the gal as she gave me lots of GFE feeling that is my softspot.
Old 27-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: phuket

OMG! Bro rapier, the going rate now is 6500bht for ST? Damn the knives are sharp and like Bro SEAJ said, this being the low season.

I guess the "new" tourists are really reviving the patong market so much as that they are asking for astrological prices without batting their eyelids.

Maybe due to a few years of absence (2 years to be exact) from Patong, I am losing touch with the place I love.

Thanks for the FR btw.... Chok Dee Krup!
Old 27-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
FaguoRen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lonely Cheong last WE, hopping in the gogo bars mainly, not really comfortable to go in disco alone, so haven't tried FL hunting in Hollywood, Seduction n Tiger.

Sat nite, started with Exotica then came back and ended there after clockwise checking 1 by 1 all the ggb in Soi Seadragon. Main decision factors : eyes contacts n smiles with some pretties, number of customers. For gals quality, it would have been Susie Wong indeed, but it was quite packed. For quantity 30+ gals in Diablo, but feel packed oso, smaller than other joints so all the gals sitting around the stage n staring at u, feeling pressure :-p
The stunning gal with goddess body n hairs I was targeting , we had fun but I was not 200% sure if really a lady although been told she is when asking waiters n other gals, so played safe and choose another cute n sexy gal. Smaller boob but very nice n GFE. Damage BF 800, LT 3000. I sent her back after breakfast at 8am, was bit too sticky afterward n I wanted to check other places n gals on Sunday.

Sun nite, started with Rock Hard gentleman club, no much gals as most are taking day off on Sun. Only 6 gals n 3 cust incl me. 1 tall gal very pretty n sexy. Bought her a drink and was kidding about if she was 100% a lady , as usually suspecting tall n stunning gals to be LB. I think she felt offended after a while and me keep staring at her. She said can show her ID if I dun believe :-p
I wanted to pick her out but due to sunday restriction coz not many gals, barfine was 1000 THB but only for 1h. The gal was still asking 3000 THB for ST. Not worth only 1h and too early to go back hotel anyway, so I declined n keeping option to eventually come back later to pick her. Went back to soi Seadragon and ended in Suzie Wong. Played with 4 gals, and ta pao the hottest one. BF 800, ST 3000. GFE oso n worked hard to please me. Really felt honored that the hottest gal turned down approaches from 3 other customers n kept eyes contact n interaction when pole dancing :'-)

Total damage for 2 nights was relatively high, but drink quite a lot, had lot of fun with very nice gals (I can speak Thai , it's helping a bit I guess), and still cheaper than Cheong in SG with happy ending, although cannot compare, SG dun have gogo bars with gals dancing in bikini n toppless. I could have controlled more the lady drinks but is ok, only 2 nites I wanted to fully enjoy n just let it go crazy party ;-)
Old 28-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
OMG! Bro rapier, the going rate now is 6500bht for ST? Damn the knives are sharp and like Bro SEAJ said, this being the low season.

I guess the "new" tourists are really reviving the patong market so much as that they are asking for astrological prices without batting their eyelids.

Maybe due to a few years of absence (2 years to be exact) from Patong, I am losing touch with the place I love.

Thanks for the FR btw.... Chok Dee Krup!
Yah... Let me see if the price will change in January 2015. This time round most of the gals i have met are from Bangkok and not Issan and They have been to spore to work.

Yes..Lots of our Brothers from China and Indian too.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alcohol111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need some 'tour guides' around phuket this weekend~~!!!
Whos around please PM!!!!
Old 28-10-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Tiong Kok Uncle

Quote:
Yes..Lots of our Brothers from China and Indian too.
Am I considered brother from China too?
Old 28-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Lol..We are Chinese....
Old 28-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol..We are Chinese....
Sometimes when I return to Singapore.

Some people think I Tiong Kok Lang!
Si lah! Jia lat ler.

Now when I go Thailand I always say I'm PRC to Thai girls.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Phuket's walking street.

Welcome to Thalang, a major town on the popular tourist resort island of Phuket, where you'll find a long street of Sino-Portuguese heritage shops and a rustic local way of life with a twist of chic-modern eateries, cafes and boutique stores.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...walking-street
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1