The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

now for the fun. short FR

took blue van to rukko/villa. i cant rem how much, sorry.

girl from villa: mona 800k with 100k tip

looks: 7/10

boobs : b-?

as u can see, willing to please and cheeky. sorry must respect n protect privacy

Last edited by banana81sg; 21-10-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

term " smoking hot babe" lol

come here darling
Old 21-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

are you ready?

totally drain of my yang qi. my final strength ,errrr, snipe
Old 21-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

went to message in evening. was told if wan to book in hotel and the hour, discuss with the girls.

anyway did our message in house. my was good. professional n strong.

got 1 bro just next to me, can hear his fun with the girl lol. total 600k with 30k tip for mine.

no need to talk much abt food there becaz is very nice. except maybe what we had the next day before back to sg, went for lunch.

2 of us had mee goreng while 2 of us had mee rebus

mee goreng

mee rebus

wtf, this call mee rebus? looks more like mee soup lol.

n note to self: do not order lemon tea ever again , right bro M? LOL

there ends my trip. will b goin nxt month. cant wait
Old 21-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
went to message in evening. was told if wan to book in hotel and the hour, discuss with the girls.

anyway did our message in house. my was good. professional n strong.

got 1 bro just next to me, can hear his fun with the girl lol. total 600k with 30k tip for mine.

no need to talk much abt food there becaz is very nice. except maybe what we had the next day before back to sg, went for lunch.

2 of us had mee goreng while 2 of us had mee rebus

mee goreng

mee rebus

n note to self: do not order lemon tea ever again , right bro M? LOL

there ends my trip. will b goin nxt month. cant wait
Brother, super FR.
Old 22-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

mee rebus

Hahaha actually what you ordered is correct

Mee rebus you have in Singapore is of a Malaysian dish tradition
Old 23-10-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Hahaha actually what you ordered is correct

Mee rebus you have in Singapore is of a Malaysian dish tradition
hahaha oh no wonder. i was thinking got the mee but wheres the rebus
Old 23-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahaha oh no wonder. i was thinking got the mee but wheres the rebus
becoz of this stupid maggi mee, nearly miss the ferry..lol
Old 27-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 15
muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Warning to bros who want to get girls from Vila 52. Girls are all spolits brats and not sociably. Hide in rooms and order expensive rooms service which cost more than half a day hotel rooms rates. Asking tips like 300k and shout thru the hotel corridor that you stingy when you don't give. Trying to 'act blur' when asking for sex. Alot of negative comments had been given to the girls there by my friends. Although they have a lot of syts most of them are spolits brats. Taking them at your own risks.

Update: Short trip on 10-11/11
Not recommended for budget bros cheers!
Old 27-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
GalaxyS2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Muniu368,

With regards to this issue I believe I have run out of patience either. This matter seems to have been delayed and dragged on for the past months already. Since my visit to this shop in April 2014, I have been hearing the similar kind of complaints which seem to consist of unhappiness and dissatifaction by fellow Cheongsters. One conversation I heard in particular with a certain Cheongster early Oct 2014 had me wondered why most of the girls from this shop often refused to join Cheongsters when dinning out. And yes, I have experienced this on my own at least twice - anti-social, act high class or what? There was also an instance I witnessed an SYT from this shop who refused to acknowlegde a friendly greeting by a regular Cheongster infront of a lift. This same girl also refused to take the same hotel lift with him. Another instance seen was the nudging of arm among them to influent their fellow colleague to reject their choice of customer.

I believe these snobbish behaviors to be utterly unacceptabe and it leaves me with the feeling that Vila 52 girls lack discipline. This case paints me the picture that girls from this shop have the propensity to offend and aggitate, persisting with the notion of not even trying to go the extra mile for their long term dedicated customers. This matter, while it may not be a major obstruction to Cheongsters there, leaves me with a nascent sense of dread and disgust for the shop. The prior image of this SYT shop, one that appeared to be attractive, has been completely shattered by these few incidents.

Just my two cents worth of input.
Old 27-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS2 View Post
Bro Muniu368,

With regards to this issue I believe I have run out of patience either. This matter seems to have been delayed and dragged on for the past months already. Since my visit to this shop in April 2014, I have been hearing the similar kind of complaints which seem to consist of unhappiness and dissatifaction by fellow Cheongsters. One conversation I heard in particular with a certain Cheongster early Oct 2014 had me wondered why most of the girls from this shop often refused to join Cheongsters when dinning out. And yes, I have experienced this on my own at least twice - anti-social, act high class or what? There was also an instance I witnessed an SYT from this shop who refused to acknowlegde a friendly greeting by a regular Cheongster infront of a lift. This same girl also refused to take the same hotel lift with him. Another instance seen was the nudging of arm among them to influent their fellow colleague to reject their choice of customer.

I believe these snobbish behaviors to be utterly unacceptabe and it leaves me with the feeling that Vila 52 girls lack discipline. This case paints me the picture that girls from this shop have the propensity to offend and aggitate, persisting with the notion of not even trying to go the extra mile for their long term dedicated customers. This matter, while it may not be a major obstruction to Cheongsters there, leaves me with a nascent sense of dread and disgust for the shop. The prior image of this SYT shop, one that appeared to be attractive, has been completely shattered by these few incidents.

Just my two cents worth of input.
Well said bro GalaxyS2! We should boycott this shop till their service improved and recommend by others bros again.
Old 27-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Short Intro of gals that me and my frens had encounter to help bros on choices in TG Balai. Cheers!!!

Name:Nentie
Boobs:C+
Attitude:8/10 quiet and soft spoken
Look: 8/10
Built: small Build
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 quiet but small moans
Gfe: 9/10 Like to hug me when slp
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: 800k + 200k Tips

Frens gers

Name:Cici
Boobs: D at least
Attitude:7/10 (Noisy but always on her hp)
Look: 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Gfe: 5/10 no hugging and push my fren's hand away
Overall: 6/10
RTF: He will try again to get better results
Damage: 1 Juta + 150k Tips(exp due to new ger)

Name:Elisa
Boobs: B
Attitude:8/10 talkative and friendly
Look: 8/10 look better with a little makeup
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes according to my fren

Name:Surangyanti
Boobs:C
Attitude:8/10 quiet and caring ger(Take care of my fren when he was not feeling well)
Look: 8/10 better with only minimum make up.
Built: med Build with very fair skin(90% Chinese look)
RTF: Yes
Damage: 1 Juta + 150k Tips(exp cos new ger)
Old 27-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpeople View Post
Did u read the news?

One Sillypore uncle sold his HDB flat and bought a house in Batam or somewhere in Indo, in a good cewek's title. He then came back home sgp to do something. When he visited his house in Batam again, he found the cewek had sold his house and disappeared. He became homeless in both Sgp and Indo.
co

Common, just fuck and go is the best way!
Old 27-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Name:Shinta
Boobs: A
Attitude:8/10 quiet and soft spoken
Look: 8/10 like ger nxt door
RTF: No as trying others
Damage: 1juta + 200k Tips (Exp due to new ger)

Name: Imelda
Attitude:8/10 friendly
Look: 7/10 milf looking
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes as he says gd bbbj
Damage: 700k + 200k Tips

Name: Hilda
Boobs: B
Attitude:8/10 talkative and friendly
Look: 8/10 look even with no make up(Gt Nepal look)
RTF: Yes according to my fren cos young and tight haha
Damage: 1juta + 200k Tips(Exp due to new ger)

Name: Angela (angel)
Attitude: 8/10 friendly and talkative(auto in sex)
Look: 7/10 Sombong milf looking but is a friendly ger
Built: small Build with fair skin
RTF: Yes as friendly attitude
Old 27-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muniu368 View Post
Hi bros,

Warning to bros who want to get girls from Vila 52. Girls are all spolits brats and not sociably. Hide in rooms and order expensive rooms service which cost more than half a day hotel rooms rates. Asking tips like 300k and shout thru the hotel corridor that you stingy when you don't give. Trying to 'act blur' when asking for sex. Alot of negative comments had been given to the girls there by my friends. Although they have a lot of syts most of them are spolits brats. Taking them at your own risks.

Update: Short trip on 10-11/11
Not recommended for budget bros cheers!
Picures tell a thousand words.

Shame them and post their pic here (if possible), bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1