The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

I went to this mp Touch of Class at Sukhumvit soi 24. On an angmoh website I read some good reviews of this mp, saying that the gals here are prettier and classier than most other mp's. Their website http://www.atouchofclassbangkok.com/ shows pretty gals as well. However angmoh's taste differs from my taste and - like quite a few websites of other mps' - the photos are highly photoshopped. When I went there I was greeted by the beautiful cashier (Nita, see website!!) and then the disappointment followed. About 6 gals were lined up in front of me and none of them came close to what I saw on the website. In fact none of them looked pretty to me. Finally I chose a girl/lady called Nina, Indian looking. Showed lots of affection in the room, has a great body etc. but I don't believe she is 23 as the website tries to make us believe. Personally I think she is 30+.
And I think it should be forbidden to have a cashier who is way more beautiful than the ml's!! Who agrees? Reminds me of that Spa at NorthBridge rd where the young pretty syt brings you to the room and the aunty does the rest.
And one more thing: using Photoshop even I Mankok can be turned into a stunning gal

Last edited by Mankok; 26-10-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zir0 View Post
OK back to the forum's topic.

One of the joint i've been to several times is EZ massage. FYI they have 2 joints, on soi 24, and 24/1. On 24/1, there are also 2 other shops (all star & my girl massage), but all under the same management and the girls rotate between them. If u go to their website, u might find repeated photos.

Name: Boom (outcall from all star)
Boobs: F. Soft, but quite hanging type. (one of the nipple is inverted)
Body: Slim, small butt. Quite short.
Fj: Quite a hard worker too. BBBJ is good.
Heard she only does outcall now. Quite a looker. English is good.
I think she might be the same Boom from Nyan Nyan. Had a good session with her before. I even name my wifi after her
Old 26-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

The only place that Thai men was not allow to enter is the infamous Nana and Cowboy. Some of these clubs at this two places doesn't allow thai men, however I got no problem entering the Japanese infested place, Bacara, Shark etc etc. But got some problem at Crazy house. The bouncers stopped me from going in, even after I said I'm from Singapore. Asked me for my passport.
I got the same problem as you when I was at Crazy House a couple of weeks back. The bouncer at the door stopped me from entering. Only when I asked him why in English, did he let me in. But I left after taking one look at the entrance. I wondered why, perhaps I'm too tanned and as you mentioned, they turned me away thinking I'm local.

On the other hand, no such problems were faced at the rainbow bars. They welcomed me with open arms.
Old 26-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I wondered why, perhaps I'm too tanned and as you mentioned, they turned me away thinking I'm local.

no such problems were faced at the rainbow bars. They welcomed me with open arms.
555 at least they didn't ask for your ID.

There's one guy with full sleeve tattoo, I told him "I'm from Singapore" he give me blur looked. Then I spoke to him in thai. "Pom kon Singapore krub". he asked for my passport after that.

I showed my ID, there's this Door bitch take a look at my ID. After that straight she followed me where I go. 555 told me her ex bf is Singaporean. Asked me LT her. Told me 200sgd cheap cheap.

On the other hand, I also experience some problem at rainbows too. But after I say I'm Singaporean. They let me in.
Old 26-10-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

555 told me her ex bf is Singaporean. Asked me LT her. Told me 200sgd cheap cheap.

On the other hand, I also experience some problem at rainbows too. But after I say I'm Singaporean. They let me in.
How would you rate her bro? If she fit your criteria, I guess the price should be ok, but then again, each to his own. The last time I took someone out from AGG bar in NEP was in Jan 2013, and I paid 4K baht (excluding LD and BF).

I guess you must really look local, hence the stops. Perhaps one solution is to wear the SAF Tee to these places, maybe it will solve it? haha I think I ever saw one joker wearing SAF tee walking around Siam Square.

But I didn't know locals aren't allowed into some clubs at NEP and SC, that's interesting.

Ok,better stick to MP before we go off topic here..haha
Old 26-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
How would you rate her bro? If she fit your criteria, I guess the price should be ok, but then again, each to his own.

But I didn't know locals aren't allowed into some clubs at NEP and SC, that's interesting.
She's ok. But I just killing time, nothing to do, so I sneak out to see some pussies.

Ya some clubs doesn't allow locals in. In order not to off topic.

Talking about MPs along soi 24.

Mango, all star, the orient. I feel only got 1 or 2 lookers in this palour. Compare with The Addict, at least got a handful.

Now this is the trick. Some went as early as 12pm, and some went as late as 10pm. I tried 1-2pm, 4pm, 7pm. So I think best to come around 4pm. You can see whole range of girls at the addict and during this time not really got many customers. Another tips, I found out that some girls on part time basis, so start work at 2pm.

Went to TOCB beside the addict at 2pm, look see look see, nothing caught my eye. So changed to the addict.

After the addict, I step out about 4 plus. I found 3 gems at TOCB lingering outside the palour. And these gems, I will rate 7-8. I think one of the gem is the cashier.

So I think time and day is another for those sucker for looker.

Another tip is, take 2hr slot, so you able to get 2 shots. So far went there a few times, always got 2 shots.
Old 26-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zir0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mango, all star, the orient. I feel only got 1 or 2 lookers in this palour. Compare with The Addict, at least got a handful.
List of ladies i've tried at addict:

1. Sandy: killer body, sweet face.
2. Dada: Long legs, nice butt.
3. Toffy: fair skin, small boobs, pathetic tattoos all over (haha!)
4. Flaming: very friendly, gfe, energetic. boobs.
Old 26-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

any1 can share whats the dmage in addict?
Old 26-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
any1 can share whats the dmage in addict?
Their website will show their prices. Ranges between what service n how long u want to book ie 1, 1.5 or 2 hr.

It's around 1900 to 2800 if memory serves me right. As the puyings don't actually massage at all, just pick the cheapest massage and choose the duration you want.

Btw, the masseurs are in air stewardess uniform, comes with sort of a cap as well like in the olden days of air stewardesses. A bit corny.... Lol. But sexy.

And yes... can't fault the service.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

My visit to KAPOO joints in BKK

A short concise fr for my fellow samsters on my visit to some KAPOO joints during last few months in BKK. Two of these are new joints.

1. Studio Kawai - Sukh soi 39, Soi Phrom Chai
Called Ex-Room in the past. Go into Soi Phrom Chai, then it is on your left at 3rd floor. Went here twice. About 2500Bht for massage incl. hj, b2b and gal takes of everything. Both times beautiful friendly gals who only could speak Thai. Both were students at one of BKK's uni's. Shower together with you.

2. Iyala Spa - Sukh soi 16, Garden Grove Suites
This spa also has been there since a few years now. About 2000Bht for massage incl hj and gal bares her breasts but shower separate.
Went here twice. At reception they let you choose the gal from a tablet. First time a really stunning tall Malay-type gal with a cappuccino-colored skin, omg!! She could be a runner-up for Miss Universe!! Started my back and when I turned I saw she had her boobs bared. She said "excuse me" with a horny smile on her face, took away the towel from me and next moment her hand was around Mankok's throbbing dick. She laid herself next to me and I took off to paradise. Second time a skinny but very pretty and sweet gal. Both students.

3. Magnum Spa - Silom nr soi 21
A new KAPOO joint near Silom Bodyworks. There is a pedestrian zone called SunSquare and here you will find this new spa at your left hand side.
2300Bht inc. hj and b2b.
Another pretty student who looked very much like an angmoh gal and spoke decent English. So sweet! Showered together with me and took good care of my dick. On the bed she made sure there was not any more sperm left inside my dick.

4. Aspire Spa, Sukh soi 39 soi phrom si 1
Another new KAPOO joint. In soi phrom si 1: from sukh soi 39 at the traffic lights, turn right. Then it is it the first subsoi on the right hand side.
When I went there there were 3 gals available. Took the prettiest with a difficult name; did not speak English at all but did her best to please me. Showered together and took very well care of my dick.

5. S22 - Sukhumvit soi 22
In courtyard at rhs sukh soi 22, near Govinda Italian restaurant. A rather shy looking student took care of me. Very talkative but not that pretty.

6. She's Club - Ratchada
Just next to HuayKhwang MRT exit 4. I been here multiple times in last few years. Always a so-so looking gal. However this time a very pretty one by the name of Niew. Spoke decent English. 1800Bht incl. hj and a completely nude young gal. Shower separate.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BuayPaiSeh is Cool - loads of Potential

lots of valuable info here. thanks guys.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
My visit to KAPOO joints in BKK

A short concise fr for my fellow samsters on my visit to some KAPOO joints during last few months in BKK. Two of these are new joints.

1. Studio Kawai - Sukh soi 39, Soi Phrom Chai
Called Ex-Room in the past. Go into Soi Phrom Chai, then it is on your left at 3rd floor. Went here twice. About 2500Bht for massage incl. hj, b2b and gal takes of everything. Both times beautiful friendly gals who only could speak Thai. Both were students at one of BKK's uni's. Shower together with you.

2. Iyala Spa - Sukh soi 16, Garden Grove Suites
This spa also has been there since a few years now. About 2000Bht for massage incl hj and gal bares her breasts but shower separate.
Went here twice. At reception they let you choose the gal from a tablet. First time a really stunning tall Malay-type gal with a cappuccino-colored skin, omg!! She could be a runner-up for Miss Universe!! Started my back and when I turned I saw she had her boobs bared. She said "excuse me" with a horny smile on her face, took away the towel from me and next moment her hand was around Mankok's throbbing dick. She laid herself next to me and I took off to paradise. Second time a skinny but very pretty and sweet gal. Both students.

3. Magnum Spa - Silom nr soi 21
A new KAPOO joint near Silom Bodyworks. There is a pedestrian zone called SunSquare and here you will find this new spa at your left hand side.
2300Bht inc. hj and b2b.
Another pretty student who looked very much like an angmoh gal and spoke decent English. So sweet! Showered together with me and took good care of my dick. On the bed she made sure there was not any more sperm left inside my dick.

4. Aspire Spa, Sukh soi 39 soi phrom si 1
Another new KAPOO joint. In soi phrom si 1: from sukh soi 39 at the traffic lights, turn right. Then it is it the first subsoi on the right hand side.
When I went there there were 3 gals available. Took the prettiest with a difficult name; did not speak English at all but did her best to please me. Showered together and took very well care of my dick.

5. S22 - Sukhumvit soi 22
In courtyard at rhs sukh soi 22, near Govinda Italian restaurant. A rather shy looking student took care of me. Very talkative but not that pretty.

6. She's Club - Ratchada
Just next to HuayKhwang MRT exit 4. I been here multiple times in last few years. Always a so-so looking gal. However this time a very pretty one by the name of Niew. Spoke decent English. 1800Bht incl. hj and a completely nude young gal. Shower separate.
Let's give an enthusiastic welcum to the new kapoo king!
Old 27-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Let's give an enthusiastic welcum to the new kapoo king!
You've competition.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

M ROOM
Located in Soi RuamRudi 2. When you come from Ploenchit BTS, walk into Soi RuamRudi on the lefthandside. After a few hundred meters you'll soi 2, a French restaurant called Lyon on the corner. Turn left and there is this M ROOM.
Please read on as I got a big surprise in this posh massage place for men.
I entered and was welcomed by the reception lady. Choose a massage (1300 Bht). Next a young gal in mini skirt came to get my shoes. Another young gal in mini skirt appeared and brought me a drink. Next about 6 young gals in mini skirt were lined in front of me and I got to choose one. I deliberately took one that did not look in my direction. In the room she appeared to be half Chinese, a graduate. Rooms here are clean and posh. I took a shower and when I laid on the bed (towel around me) she came in. Started massage: back, arms, lower legs...Yes, lower legs, not the upper legs. During the massage the towel stayed firmly on its place, covering my butt.
Then after half an hour she asked me to turn: she lifted the towel and covered her face...And then she put the towel back on me. After one hour massaging my chest, arms and feet she said that massage is over......
Maybe I did something wrong but this joint in which you are supposed to choose mini-skirted young gals does not offer the slightest erotic touches. No dick touching, no hj, nothing. I did not say anything. I paid the bill and left.
Old 28-10-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

It was somewhere in the end of September. Planned to visit a soapy I never went to: The Lord in Ratchada soi 7. Supposed to have the beauties among the beauties. When I entered I could not make out it was a king's palace or a massage parlour: the glitter and glamour was overwhelming! Girls were seated somewhere in the middle of the hall; all of them looked beautiful. One of them immediately started smiling and attracting my attention. However I felt a bit uncomfortable. One of the managers - a tall young man - wrote the prices for me on a piece of paper: 8300Bht! Wow, not bad ! WTF, l am here and let's try! I choose the smiling lady and off we went to the room. She was a bit boyish, 24yrs, tall (about 170) and deep black eyes, almost scary. In the room she immediately bared her boobs and forced me to suck them. Then she jumped on the bed, spread her legs, took my hand and forced me to finger her, finger her deep. She was soaking wet. I think she was starving...more than me. After this foreplay, in the bath she sucked my dick like crazy. Back to bed and she continued her wild bbj while she forced my fingers in her wet pussy ("I like, I like,..."). And fucking like a machine. Well, this lady was a sex machine and in fact it was a little bit too much for me.
Considering the price I don't think I go back to The Lord. Nataree is good enough!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread