The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
seems like the action is now moving to meng jai area... first there was good food - nathong, followed by soon to open - all new C20, and now a new ab-nam joint (only a few months old).

its a localised place and helps if you speak thai. membership is value for money - for 30,000THB you get 3 bottles of chivas and 33,000THB value worth to spend on girls, makan, drinks.
On my last trip, I was around Sukumvit area when I realised that Forte has shifted but don't know to where thus decided to go Minitry of Sound (MOS) in Soi 12.

Knn...the place has changed name to something like " DDL O" and it's like a ghost house on a Saturday night . But the drinks was cheap.... four bottles of beers (Henekien) at B280. But he band and the atmosphere is fark-up...even at 1200 very little crowb. Decided to go back hotel to "sleep".....

Can kindly advise where Forte has shifted to ???? What's the good dance club to go nowadays if I am in the Sukumvit or Siam Square area ???

Many thanks
Old 11-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
On my last trip, I was around Sukumvit area when I realised that Forte has shifted but don't know to where thus decided to go Minitry of Sound (MOS) in Soi 12.

Knn...the place has changed name to something like " DDL O" and it's like a ghost house on a Saturday night . But the drinks was cheap.... four bottles of beers (Henekien) at B280. But he band and the atmosphere is fark-up...even at 1200 very little crowb. Decided to go back hotel to "sleep".....

Can kindly advise where Forte has shifted to ???? What's the good dance club to go nowadays if I am in the Sukumvit or Siam Square area ???

Many thanks
The DBL 0 u see is managed by our local dbl 0 group.

Forte is now in RCA.

u can try visiting narcissus, CM2 and spasso in the suk/siam area.

happy chionging!
Old 12-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:

Forte is now in RCA.

happy chionging!
CM2 and spasso if want go enjoy drink, its ok, but don't take the FLs. In my view its overpriced, as they are often not worth that much.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 12-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Forte is now in RCA.

happy chionging!
Wat the F**k ??? Wat a fool I am. I was staying in Siam Novotel Hotel and CM2 is right there.

I was with a gf ...thought CM2 is just good for picking FL and no bar top dancing thus never check it out. Knn...hotel guests got no cover charge some more......
Old 12-02-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
CM2 and spasso if want go enjoy drink, its ok, but don't take the FLs. In my view its overpriced, as they are often not worth that much.

SC
No taking of FL for me lah....brought a gf over.

Sign, the Thai exchange rate thread was taken out. This trip confirmed that the exchnage rate we got from the normal bank in BKK is better than what we got from the MCs in People park or GM.

Date : 27 Feb.:

Me exchanged in GM at 22.68.

On reaching DM airport in BKK. it's 22.71.

In further, I will not convert Sin to Thai baht in Sland....never.

Cheers
Old 12-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
No taking of FL for me lah....brought a gf over.

Sign, the Thai exchange rate thread was taken out. This trip confirmed that the exchnage rate we got from the normal bank in BKK is better than what we got from the MCs in People park or GM.

Date : 27 Feb.:

Me exchanged in GM at 22.68.

On reaching DM airport in BKK. it's 22.71.

In further, I will not convert Sin to Thai baht in Sland....never.

Cheers
I also realised that Golden Mile no longer gives better thai baht rate than Thailand. But when you reach DM airport and you see the rate, you change ourside the airport will be even better.

Previously GM offers very good rate, now don't think so.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Start 1 new thread lor. Exchange rate also expired liao

hahaha
SC
guys... guys... this is the massage thread leh... not on currency exchange. please stick to orginal topic hor.

kop khun mak.
Old 16-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Any bros going to Bangkok on the Thai New Year from 13th - 15th April?

Hey Bros?

Anyone of you visiting Bangkok at that period of time?
BTW is it worth going & is it Expensive?I guess most gals wont be
free at that period of time

I still like Sukhomvit Soi 33..especially "Monet"..
Any cheongster there had any experience to share from there.Will post out mine here soon

Cheers
Old 16-02-2004, 01:52 AM
Samster

Re: Any bros going to Bangkok on the Thai New Year from 13th - 15th April?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Hey Bros?

Anyone of you visiting Bangkok at that period of time?
BTW is it worth going & is it Expensive?I guess most gals wont be
free at that period of time

I still like Sukhomvit Soi 33..especially "Monet"..
Any cheongster there had any experience to share from there.Will post out mine here soon

Cheers
songkran?? its like going to china during CNY. u think there will be chicks around? most will return to their hometown. its a kind of yearly pilgrimage for them to visit family, relatives and friends. of course there will be some that hang around bkk... but u cannot expect much selection.
you are better off visiting chiangmai... heard its quite happening there.
Old 16-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Any bros going to Bangkok on the Thai New Year from 13th - 15th April?

Quote:
songkran?? its like going to china during CNY. u think there will be chicks around? most will return to their hometown. its a kind of yearly pilgrimage for them to visit family, relatives and friends. of course there will be some that hang around bkk... but u cannot expect much selection.
you are better off visiting chiangmai... heard its quite happening there.
Songkran go MP. If I am not wrong, it should be opened, but with very very few good girls. The angpais will be enjoying their fruits of labour while those that stay behind proabably need more money and treat new year just like another day.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-02-2004, 02:53 AM
Gekk0

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I was in BKK for the Songkran festival last year. Stayed at The Grand on Ratchadapisek Rd. Actually we went there for to pray to the 4 face Buddha and the Jade Buddha, we expected the p4p scene to be quite quiet since most of the working girls will probably return to hometown or village. But we were pleasantly surprised. No doubt Poseidon and Mirage was kinda quiet at about 6pm or so, but we arrived at The Plaza and Cupidy at 8pm on a few different days and it was packed with girls, even the 6th floor of The Plaza had about 12 Top Model Class girls. Maybe because business is slow so many girls decide to work extra hard during peak periods. Rates were quoted a little high though, and extra effort had to be made during the bargaining

We spent quite a bit of time at Emmanuelle Club, not as many hostesses, maybe around 12 of them, only 2 really pretty, the others were ok. But the Black Labels were very reasonable price i thought, so we drank a lot of good whiskey and chat with the girls and made some friends for supper and clubbing later that night.

We also went to CM2, awesome band there at that time and the theme they had then was hawaiian and hoolas for the dancing girls. Nice. More Black Label. I noticed the girls here wer just so-so, except for the dancers, they were exceptionally gorgeous.

Late late night entertainment continued at places like Sparks (Emerald Hotel) and Ministry of sound, the club vibes and the sound system was awesome. Wow! I love Bangkok! But still newbie, it was the first time I sanuk on my own, my fren also blur like me, so I think mebbe I paid too much for tips, booking of gal, etc. I compared what I paid and what samsters pay, i paid a bit more hehehe.

Mai Pen Rai, Sanuk

I learnt a lot reading this forum. Thank you.

Last edited by Gekk0; 16-02-2004 at 03:05 AM.
Old 16-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by Gekk0
I was in BKK for the Songkran festival last year. Stayed at The Grand on Ratchadapisek Rd. Actually we went there for to pray to the 4 face Buddha and the Jade Buddha, we expected the p4p scene to be quite quiet since most of the working girls will probably return to hometown or village. But we were pleasantly surprised. No doubt Poseidon and Mirage was kinda quiet at about 6pm or so, but we arrived at The Plaza and Cupidy at 8pm on a few different days and it was packed with girls, even the 6th floor of The Plaza had about 12 Top Model Class girls. Maybe because business is slow so many girls decide to work extra hard during peak periods. Rates were quoted a little high though, and extra effort had to be made during the bargaining

We spent quite a bit of time at Emmanuelle Club, not as many hostesses, maybe around 12 of them, only 2 really pretty, the others were ok. But the Black Labels were very reasonable price i thought, so we drank a lot of good whiskey and chat with the girls and made some friends for supper and clubbing later that night.

We also went to CM2, awesome band there at that time and the theme they had then was hawaiian and hoolas for the dancing girls. Nice. More Black Label. I noticed the girls here wer just so-so, except for the dancers, they were exceptionally gorgeous.

Late late night entertainment continued at places like Sparks (Emerald Hotel) and Ministry of sound, the club vibes and the sound system was awesome. Wow! I love Bangkok! But still newbie, it was the first time I sanuk on my own, my fren also blur like me, so I think mebbe I paid too much for tips, booking of gal, etc. I compared what I paid and what samsters pay, i paid a bit more hehehe.

Mai Pen Rai, Sanuk

I learnt a lot reading this forum. Thank you.
I went to Sparks at Hotel Emerald late one night and had 3 chicks who befriended me inside the disco bought me back to their condo and had a party.. no sex but kisses, dance and play cards.. the gals even had some K but i pollitely declined them.i pretended i can't understand a word in Thai so at least if they are ploting something, i can have at least 3 secs to react and run for my life LOLOL!!!

but tell me.. do you think these chicks are just for fun or are they MP gals or FL?? they do not look like MP gals to me cos they are not as pretty and not as good in the body dept. And I saw their credit card statement which is as good as mine in terms of the limit!! until now, i'm still afraid to contact them again, unless i have some bros game for this, otherwise i will not be there alone
Old 17-02-2004, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
I went to Sparks at Hotel Emerald late one night and had 3 chicks who befriended me inside the disco bought me back to their condo and had a party.. no sex but kisses, dance and play cards.. the gals even had some K but i pollitely declined them.i pretended i can't understand a word in Thai so at least if they are ploting something, i can have at least 3 secs to react and run for my life LOLOL!!!

but tell me.. do you think these chicks are just for fun or are they MP gals or FL?? they do not look like MP gals to me cos they are not as pretty and not as good in the body dept. And I saw their credit card statement which is as good as mine in terms of the limit!! until now, i'm still afraid to contact them again, unless i have some bros game for this, otherwise i will not be there alone
In this world, if there is free lunch, you must be careful. You sure are quite daring, but lucky you are still here in one piece. With the crackdown on drugs, most of the drugs are now taken back in apts after disco hours.

Since you acted you don't know speak thai, if they have any plots, you should be able to understand what they say right?

My conclusion is whether they are FLs or MP gals, still same as prostitutes right? If not can tell me which are considered prostitutes then in Thailand? Because prostitution is not legalised, though Thailand is famous for it.
Credit card statement is nothing. As long as there is money flowing into their bank, they can get loans from banks, increase credit limits, get gold cards. Nothing unusual.

You can play with the girls but maybe next morning, a pii chai catch you in bed fucking her "sister", or you get caught with underage girl that looks above 21. Anything goes and Thailand are especially not friendly on foreigners. Don't think foreigner big fuck in Thailand. In Thailand, foreigners to the people are higher class citizens but to the government, its even lower class than their own people. Slap with a big 6 figure fine or jail in the outskirt prison camps are not fun at all.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 17-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi All,

Hi to All bros especially Bro Yomun, Keet & Siamcutey..Not fogeting Bro Tirak 69,

Had not tried Poseidon Before But realised from the website
That "Ann Q15" was truly gorgeous..She look more like a eurasian & I heard she is Penthouse pet for 2002...Was wondering is she still workin there?
Any of You tried her before? IS her service Good? & did she do BBBJ? please share your experience with me...

ALL BROS
Old 17-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
personally... i dont really fancy Poseidon at all cos their OKTs quite stuck-up and only look after the farangs or jepuns, unless u damn regular there and tip them well.
some in the tank downstair are comparable with the model cat in terms of service. basically i feel we'r just paying for the looks or those so-called cover girls lor.
however there were a few that really service well just like any other ap-num joints where u can find a few gems amongst them.
again... what u get might not be the same as your friend as depends on so many factors.. eg, quarrel with bf, lose $$ gamble, hang-over, not enuf $ pay rent, u not handsome enuf, etc etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread