The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I do eat at the road side stall in Huai Khwang and or food court but once in a while it's nice to eat in a group at a good Thai restaurant.
Will always try to take some nice photos when dining.

Miss out the last photo.

Aroi mak mak
Old 25-10-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Roti
In several places in BKK you can find streetstalls selling nice roti. For about 30Bht you can have one with several fillings, egg, banana...
I had roti in Sukh soi 39 , Ratchada nr Huaykhwang MRT and Silom.
All rotimakers seem to be from Burma.
Old 25-10-2014, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Food photos always gets me going..looks yummy..I hope people will contribute more to this thread whether its a food cart food or a 5 star meal. I very much a pasar malam foodie type. I myself collecting photos and hope to start a similar thread in the Pattaya thread. A hungry man is a angry man so lets not get angry and tuck in some yummy food !

Hi Brother,

Do you know any place serving decent Malaysian style meat-bone soup/tea
( teh tulang daging malay ) in Bangkok or Pattaya ?

Months ago I found a place specialized in Singaporean dishes in Bangkok Sukumvit soi 55. Might not be the best Singaporean taste in Banger, but the food was cheap and quite OK.

Knowntender
Old 25-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Brother,

Months ago I found a place specialized in Singaporean dishes in Bangkok Sukumvit soi 55. Might not be the best Singaporean taste in Banger, but the food was cheap and quite OK.

Knowntender
East Pattaya..coming from Sukhumvit road Soi 53.. better known as Soi Nernplubwan..there is a muslim restaurant selling decent beef soup..its the closest thing here in Pattaya. Its just outside the mosque close to the market. Not easy to find unless you familiar w East Pattaya. In Bangkok..try sintornsteaks at Bangna..its also a muslim steakhouse and largest in Bangkok..They have decent beef or mutton soup.
Old 25-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Brother,

Knowntender
There quite a number of muslim stalls from the south at Ramkhamhaeng, just opposite the university.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 25-10-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 25-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Back to BKK after 3 years of absence, due to chionging in CP. now that CP is history, I am back to BKK for some fun. Here's my Field Report:

DAY 1: went for a good clean spa at Lavana, took the 4 hrs package for 2900. Ask for soft message lady as HOPING for SYT. Sure enough the rare SYT is assign to me. Start with the 90mins foot in a nice private room, excellent. Followed by 90 mins aroma body massage with occasion accidental rub of my stick as always and end of with the hot oil drip on my head with head massage. AWESOME feel, not the best massage, can't expect much from SYT.
already 12am, too late for any other activities other than clubbing. So check out the infamous Levels Club. As always, it's classy and filled with chicks dress to kill. Their targets are cash cows. So to hook one do dress well. Seen lots of nice model looking babes, most with Koreans lookalike. But there are no band here, so decide to move to another place. Now check out Club Climax. Wow atmosphere so different. Pple are dress more casual, more friendly as always. The Band are superb and PPLE just go crazy partying. Dance, hug, drink, kiss.....pretty wild. I had real fun here. The First Lady I met is working as a bank teller, followed by an insurance Lady and a 3rd a waitress. Deciding to try on the bank teller lady.... Drank a couple of tequila and she got real high and the rest is....well as usual. Back to Hotel and had an awesome night. She is dripping wet that's why it's awesome.
Next morning, she tell me she got to go work....and I thought she is joking when she says she works in a bank. So I send her home to get changed and send her to work in the bank, met her again for Lunch in the afternoon during her lunch break.
She is not incredibly pretty just plain looking Thai Girl. Anyway, I had fun that's what matters with GFE.

More about my day 2 and 3 later..... Now got to pack my luggage
Old 25-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, decided to write down my field report, don't expect some "out of the way places no one knows" out of the 1st timer to BKK.

Day 1: Landed at a late flight, got to my hotel at Sukhumvit area and set out to meet friends. Got lost for about 30 min and had to take a cab to actually reach a hotel that was across the street from me -_-'.
After meeting with friends they decided to take me out for some birthday drinks, and as this is also their first time there they got recommended to go to ROUTE 66 - when you go in, you need to buy "vouchers" that you use as cash - totaling 300THB .
We went in the bar part, they also have a club part from what I noticed - I did not walk there so don't take my word for it; ROUTE 66 is OK, has a live band but the music is WAY too loud, even when we switched to sit outside we couldn't hear each other. This is where I said "Let's go to Patpong", mind you, as I mentioned, this is my first time to BKK.

Patpong, I started with "BadaBing go go bar" - Soi 2, don't expect much... drinks are fairly priced, seats are around a stage, coyotes are good looking and slim but don't expect to get the attention of one as they are probably sitting with swaggy, dress to impress Caucasians (I am Caucasian myself... but i usually wear shorts off work), the other non-coyotes are ba-ba types and not worth the money, the guy I met there told me the bar fine there is about 600THB for the ba-ba's and 1,500THB for the coyotes - I do not know how much it'll be to take them out but was told around 2,000THB.
After we left BadaBing, I was recommended to go to "The Strip" just across, Man! That place was alive! girls are in skimpy outfits, and they actually have moves... Most girls are lookers although some are too skinny for me. Beer ranges from 140-180THB, whiskey coke is 180THB, lady drinks are 160THB, and you can either ask a girl to sit next to you or just grab one waiter (I got him a lady drink later, you will see why), at this point my friends decided to split (a married couple after all). So grabbed a girl and we danced, she rubbed all over and after a while I saw someone I liked a bit better, so I asked the other girl to join me as well (apparently not a lot of people don't do that there as the girls were surprised by that), one of them left and I kept drinking with the one that was left while still flirting and making jokes with other girls and customers till 3AM.
Closing time, I ask the two girls that sat with me if they want to go home, they both say no, I later ask the waiter if he knows any girl that would like to join me and he hooks me up with a girl I was flirting with earlier (She actually speaks English quite well, mature, 30 years old, looks ok, not fat and nice breasts); Paid the bill that totaled 2,500THB for the whole night (with some of my friends drinks as well) and went back to the hotel, had amazing sex until 6am and slept in till 1PM, I gave her 500THB for cab fare.

Do note, the place has booths that you can close the curtains for a 400THB fee, bar fine as I was told is also around 700-800THB and taking the girl out for an hour or 1 shot as I was explained would be around 2,000THB, there is a hotel across the street that a room will cost you about 600THB.

Day 1 total: 3800THB - including transportation and food.

Day 2 will follow soon as soon as I am done balancing my budget , met some nice people on the streets as well as some pretty office ladies.

Seems like Bangkok forum is very happening, a good read!

Last edited by asdatasd; 25-10-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 25-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post
LOL this pic reminds meof a joke.

indian couple wa to stop having kids as hav too many. doc pass him condom but still having kids.

doc in the end foud out he wore it on his thumb while having sex
Hmmm.... is there really a need to make this a racist joke?

Just sayin'!
SEAJ
Old 25-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hmmm.... is there really a need to make this a racist joke?

Just sayin'!
SEAJ
Sometimes we must laugh at ourselves as singaporeans regardless of race.
I know of a funny fact about singaporean chinese guys which an Emmanuelle girl told me last year.
Ever wondered why many Chinese sinkies always wanted 2 shots ?
The girl said the majority of Chinese sinkies let go within 2 mins of getting a blow job..many in fact within seconds.. so they always want 2 shots cos if not never get to boom boom mah.
Really funny to me when she said this.
Hey..I just the messenger...
Old 25-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know of a funny fact about singaporean chinese guys which an Emmanuelle girl told me last year.
Ever wondered why many Chinese sinkies always wanted 2 shots ?
The girl said the majority of Chinese sinkies let go within 2 mins of getting a blow job..many in fact within seconds.. so they always want 2 shots cos if not never get to boom boom mah.
Really funny to me when she said this.
I got another funny adecdote..this time it is real..happened in front of my eyes.
This guy barfined a girl ST and went upstairs. Within mins the girl rushed and spoke hurriedly with another girl who subsequently ran of to the pharmacy. When she came back..I saw she hand over a pack of condoms to the girl who went back upstairs..a few mins passed and the same thing happened..
Soon after the man came downstairs red faced and angry.He went to the cashier and demanded his barfine back..he complained that the girl did not have a condom size that he wanted..cashier looked at me and I gestured her to return his money..no need to make a big hoohah over a few hundred baht. He took his money and went off in a huff.
Finally when the girl got dressed and came down..she explained that she already bought Size 49..which is the SMALLEST size at 7-11..but it was still too big for him ! We were all in fits!!!
BTW..he was a Japanese -american from Hawaii.
Old 25-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know of a ......this.
From your responses, plus that I believe you are yourself South Asian, I think I should be safe to guess that you have not taken offense to what I wrote above and wouldn't have zapped me.

The amazing thing though is that I've obviously raised the ire of some chicken-shit who has anonymously done so. Amazing the idiots we have in here.

Oh well..... LOL
SEAJ
Old 25-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
I got another funny adecdote"..........
Finally when the girl got dressed and came down..she explained that she already bought Size 49..which is the SMALLEST size at 7-11.....
Actually this post brought a question to mind: is there a safe and reliable way to increase the length and diameter of our dicks?
I did ask my friend who works for Durex once and he said "no" without blinking.

Last edited by gsk721g; 25-10-2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
From your responses, plus that I believe you are yourself South Asian, I think I should be safe to guess that you have not taken offense to what I wrote above and wouldn't have zapped me.
The amazing thing though is that I've obviously raised the ire of some chicken-shit who has anonymously done so. Amazing the idiots we have in here.

Oh well..... LOL
SEAJ
No offense bro..and I not Indian either..
Also..I dont zap anybody..neither give any..my 1 pt not worth the trouble..
Its a free forum bro..we have to respect each other opinion..if not the forum wont flourish..
Old 25-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Actually this post brought a question to mind: is there a safe and reliable way to increase the length and diameter of our dicks?
I did ask my friend who works for Durex once and he said "no" without blinking.
I more interested in 'tahan lama'..
Always wondered how those guys do it as in the movies !
Old 26-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I more interested in 'tahan lama'..
Always wondered how those guys do it as in the movies !
Tahan lama very easy. Just shake out 30 mins before you fuck. Confirm damn lama. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1