The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Just checking....if wish to visit places like Luofu Mountain and the Hallstat replica which are both near Boluo Town....advisable to stay in Huicheng area?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
she has decided to go join her partner mamasan at Danshui KTV 惠州惠阳区淡水丽景花园酒店 - meaning she realised that prospects at Danshui are better.
Looks like more and more KTV staff are jumping on this ship now.

Very hard to siam some familiar KTV staff from Changping.
Old 22-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ma33a63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro panado, i am also interested in one trip to china before my trip to bangkok before year end...haha...PM me;D
Old 22-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Looks like more and more KTV staff are jumping on this ship now.

Very hard to siam some familiar KTV staff from Changping.
I'll be going there soon ....
Old 22-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I'll be going there soon ....
When? WeChat me.
Drop by your KTV room to say hello if I happen to be there.
Old 22-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When? WeChat me.
Drop by your KTV room to say hello if I happen to be there.
not sure as no one wants to go with me after ZH on 5th ....
Old 22-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My soul will be with u. Heehee
Old 23-10-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Danshui KTV

Quote:
Wow can you imagine that the KTV rooms fully booked for tomorrow!?
Friday and Saturday don't even have to say liao.

Last year's October 2014 Canton Fair period also not like that.
Old 23-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow can you imagine that the KTV rooms fully booked for tomorrow!?
Friday and Saturday don't even have to say liao.

Last year's October 2014 Canton Fair period also not like that.
finally found someone to go with me
will be there on the 6th
Old 23-10-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Field report on 博罗县龙溪镇曼亨顿花园酒店(龙桥大道富士康对面)

A quick intro on this KTV - it's one of the very few KTVs left in south china where you can still find flower street daily (i.e. girls lined up for you to pick)

(1) went there yesterday on a saturday night (18 Oct)
I was doing a photoshoot nearby so it's just 20mins away from where I was working.
My buddy wolfman2012 came in from Changping train station and it was a 50+ minutes ride.
He took a small passenger bus arranged by a mamasan and all six other passengers are HongKongers. Hong Kong cheongsters seem to really like this place.

(2) when we are checking in, there's two bus loads of family tourists, old aunties and couples with children. Feels weird to cheong a KTV where we have to stay in a hotel frequented by such family people.

Anyway, when we tried to book hotel rooms just two days in advance, mamasan advised us to not stay there and just bring the girls back to CP. cos occupancy is full during weekends.
We are sorry we didn't heed her advice. She obliged to help us get rooms and they turned out to be sauna rooms converted badly to hotel rooms. The toilet has no door and the bath area has poor drainage. When you bath, the whole toilet area gets wet and stays wet for hours.
Bed is a love-motel style round bed with a ceiling mirror staring down at you. Bedsheets feel and towels feel cheap.
Anyway, these sauna rooms are on the 7th and 8th floor.

From the 9th floor upwards , those are decent hotel rooms but you would need to book them about four days in advance if you want them over the weekends, otherwise you get stupid sauna rooms like what we had.

(3) minimum charge for KTV room is 688 rmb.
Beer is 576 rmb for Budweiser (a dozen and you get another dozen, so it's 24 cans)
DJ tips - practice is to pay 300rmb.
Service boy - 100rmb.
Mamasan - no need to tip coz she's earning from booking your room and girls commission

KTV rooms are well renovated and looks new.

(4) flower street starts at 7pm. Some girls are ready to be picked from 6:45 onwards so its good to go early.

According to mamasan 胡珊珊, there are 400+ KTV girls who 挂牌 with their KTV (i.e. paid a deposit for permission to work there and wear uniform)

Flower street is conducted in two big KTV rooms but on weekends nights where KTV rooms are fully booked, they keep to one big room instead.

There are three category of girls

Green neckstring for number tags = 3/8/12
Meaning 300 rmb for sitting fee, 800 for short time and 12 for overnight.
About 30 per cent of the girls are in this category

Red neckstring = 4/10/15
Meaning 1500rmb for overnight. I feel this is a pretty good deal.
65 per cent of girls are in this category

Purple string = 5/15/20
2000rmb for overnight, this is supposed to be the tall model category but we didn't see any yesterday. Heard there's only 10+ girls belonging to this category

Last night, we counted about 90+ girls in the flower street. Girl qualities are better than I expected cos mamasan joked there's lot of pork chop, but I do find quite a few good looking and interesting girls there,

Will be going to cheong again in south china starting 30 Oct, any brudders interested to hang out together or get mamasan 胡姗姗's WeChat ID feel free to PM me. She can send her Sichuan girls to meet you in CP since they stay there.

Cheers
Great FR Bro,

Hows the service of the mms? got chut pattern?

Btw any sn there ?

cheers
Old 24-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

no SN there as I understand ...

The Mamasan 胡珊珊 gave great service. No chut pattern except that I like her a lot and she kept introducing attractive Sichuan girls that I couldn't resist. Lol
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 24-10-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Going to Danshui's 丽景花园 KTV to party with two other SG bros this coming Tuesday 28 October.

Any bros like to join us and make it into a bigger party?

It's my first time there, going mainly to support two Sichuan mamasan who are really fun and entertained us with their herd of Sichuan SYTs. Both of them were from Mayflower in CP and after it became a family KTV, they split up, one (张小小) goes to explore work in this Danshui KTV while the other (胡珊珊)went to Huizhou 曼亨顿 which is one of the few KTVs with flower street left. (Read about my field reports on that HZ 慢亨顿 KTV here http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1561)

This pair of mamasan sisters have concluded that Huizhou KTV is not as good as the Danshui one so they are consolidating their girls to the Danshui place - that's where we are going... Wanna join us?

PM me to add me via WeChat if u like to join.

Alternatively, if you are in CP, these Sichuan girls stay there and you can get them without going to KTV as well. pm me for Sichuan contacts
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 24-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Had nv been to 丽景花园 KTV , can share more ......

How was the hardware ?

Strength of mms ?
Old 24-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

I'm going to Danshui 淡水丽景花园 KTV for the first time next Tuesday, I will post a FR after that.

Meanwhile, we have three of us for next Tuesday, any more brothers wanna join? I'll add u to a WeChat group with the mamasans and we can talk about expenses and look at photos of available girls
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 24-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
no SN there as I understand ...

The Mamasan 胡珊珊 gave great service. No chut pattern except that I like her a lot and she kept introducing attractive Sichuan girls that I couldn't resist. Lol
Bro, u power lah, like the mamasan, den go for her lah. I must have intro many biz to her liao.

Leave the other mm to other cheongsters.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1