The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

shall skipped the dinner portion except ANDY ever the ladies man managed to get the contact numbers of two nubile syts sitting at the table opposite us. For future reference he always say. I knw it will not be long 4 he will be eating the pussy of those two syt as he always act fast and girls seem to always like his friendly (but lustful) nature.

King Cross was a hive of activity. Basement was a big pub-like setting with girls on either end of the pub along 3 rows of big sofa. Those are the FLs for ST. We proceeded to the top level as DONI wanted dancers. Top level was similar to below except it had higher ceiling and a big stage. The dancers were seperated into about 5 different groups, each with abt 10-15. You can see heir pictures in the lift as u travel up. Today was not full strength, only abt 40-50% dancers were around but the ones there were still v solid. Lots of tall (1.68 & above), lean bodies around. The usual SOP here too, LDs x5 and the dancer will be topless in her lap dance. LDs x 10 and she will be in her birthday suit.

That night there were two big tables with customers paying for one lap dance after another so the good ladies were mostly at their tabes. Either DFK-ing the customers, doing a naked lap dance, smoking or drinking. noticed most if not all the dancers smoked which was a turn off for me. But it was an eye opener seeing all these actions happening in an open pub environment, usually only see these in the privacy of your own ktv room back in sg. Well 3 horny guys with no dancers bothering abt us, so down we went to level 1.

Level 1 pickings were weak that day, alot of the FLs were pork chops or milfs. A few ok looking ones looked bored and constantly at their hp jabbing away. Warning signs to me not to pick those types. The really good looking ones were scattered thru out the pub sitting alrdy with customers. Saw a few 7.5 syts and even one very chinese looking 8. No choice, seem those girls are sitting w their regulars and are not available for choosing. Took 3-4 walks around and finally settled on a small sized girl with good size breasts. Off we went to level 2 where all the rooms are and also here you can do massage too. Nice this place really a one-stop fuck shop with 4 levels of fun!! Girl was fun and spontaneuous and I had a lot of fun unloading my pent-up spermz from my previous hard on in the hot pool earlier on.

After release, took a short nap with her soft boobs on my chest. Soon time was up, and I returned to the bar to find my friend ANDY enjoying his lap dance with a CFM syt with killer bod. Her c cup breasts caress his face as he licked and sucked at her small button like nips. My hands went and felt her C cups and it was all real no plastic at all. We lazed around for a few more mins b4 we pay and went out. To my surprise my bill was lower than my bro as the girl I had was not a FL or Dancer but a massage girl. So I pay like 50% less than my friends who had a FL and dancer respectively.

It was back to the hotel but on the way DONI went to get us some "supper" to bring to our room. At the first stop, I saw a nice specky girl, so ONZ her. ANDY found his girl from a road side okt which operated out of cars. The okts will call girls who will be seated in cars that drive up to let us view. Got the 2 girls and back to our room we went. Just forgot to tell the girls with us that ANDY and I was bunking in the SAME room....hah hah hah

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 20-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

DETAILS CENSORED

well... just suffice to say the specky girl was very shocked while the short girl with my friend ANDY was game on. Took a while for specky to warm up but very soon we had four naked bodies on a big giant bed squeaking away from our combined body weight

And in the morning... it was time to head ack to SG.

And that concludes my one and only night in the sex city known as jakarta

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 20-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here wants a lobang for a girl in Jakarta. Good fuck but maybe needs some effort.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
A4apple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When alone to Classic Terminal 2 weeks back.

First I when to Level 2 and got 2 girls 18years old SYT & 24year old OL.
Damage is ±550k, tips 200k each.
Bought a LD & cigarettes for a girl, 2/3 cans of beer ±$280k.

After the deed, I hang around for a good 40mins looking for other gals and found none.

Then I went up level 5, grab another 18years old SYT for $350k.
Drinks, $100k?

Total 3 gals for SGD$200.00.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OP, whats the nasi place and the first spa place you went?
Old 21-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4apple View Post
When alone to Classic Terminal 2 weeks back.

First I when to Level 2 and got 2 girls 18years old SYT & 24year old OL.
Damage is ±550k, tips 200k each.
Bought a LD & cigarettes for a girl, 2/3 cans of beer ±$280k.

After the deed, I hang around for a good 40mins looking for other gals and found none.

Then I went up level 5, grab another 18years old SYT for $350k.
Drinks, $100k?

Total 3 gals for SGD$200.00.
200k tips sounds a bit high for classic, unless exceptional service.

I tip 100 and they are happy. I know a local who tips 50 and takes pics/videos of the gals too
Old 21-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

New Unicorn - Lokasari

Seems like nobody talk about this place. It is like a 1980th Night club. Do not go if u are too young, main customers are Chinese in their 50th like Unkle Rainman. Located behind KFC in Lokasari. It is on the 2nd floor.

When inside, there are about 20 over tables with 10 KTV rooms around the hall, in the middle at the back of the room is a stage for PRC to Sing from 10 pm. Guest do go on stage to sing before that. In General a very Chinese Uncle place. Nice place for dinner too.

So basically u sit in the hall and hv dinner, order some food. There would be about 30-40 PRC SYT there coming in from 7 pm onward. Some 20 plus but not many, 2-3 only. Avg age is about 35. I was told there is one that is 60 years old. So these girls might come and sit with u for a short chit chat. After 10 pm. The girls would rotate to sing one song on stage each in their best evening customs like in the 80th Taiwanese Singing show. The guest would give red package containing min Rp 50 k or 200k to the Singer they like. Max I heard in the form of folding the money like flower is 5 juta. (There are a few damn pretty for a late 30th yrs old)

If u spend min 600 in the hall, u can hv the KTV room for free. Chivas is 800k for one btl or 1.4 juta for 2. When inside the room. U can book the PRC u like for 3 hours at RP 350k. They will sit with u the whole night and leaving every hour when their turn to sing. Very much like Singapore Thai Disco for hanging flower. in Singapore min is SIn 100 right for the flower? So here is rather cheap if u like middle age mature PRC.

Anyway, all the PRC are professional Singer and so u can be assure of a good time if u like to listen to them singing whatever song u request in your room. Tips is about 300-500k depending on the girl.. Mine I usually give 300 k.

Went 3 times in the last 3 weeks as I think a real value for money. We drunk beer one night, 4 girls sitting with us together with a mummy (She is a Taiwanese married to Indo) cost about Rp 2.8 juta only with some dinner like Steam fish, Veget, noodle etc.. Well the tips is more as since we are regular and know lots of the Singer. They will come to our room before they sing to remind us it is their turn and thus we hv to prepare Ang Pio for them. So get lots of 50k small change when there. The Waiter will provide u the red package.

As for the most important issue in your mind. This is a fishing ground as I was told. First time went and one of the girl ask me for my number and call me basically every night. I did not follow up for part two. Uncle is old liao.

For guys who miss those old Golden Night Club days in Singapore. Go visit. Do not tips too much. Hv fun and this place been around for 20 years as I was told.

PS : 100% Chinese Customers, PRC and no local girls.

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you

Last edited by Rainman; 21-10-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 21-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Hi rainman we met few years back at your fav place..the pool place where u trash me! been years since we met anwyay i am moving there soon so if u free would like to catch up..
Old 24-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Senior brudders here!

Selamat Siang!

I will be staying in Cikarang this trip starting from Sunday.

Please advise me which is a good place to go for good looking indon gals in Cikarang area?

Thank you very much!

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 24-10-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
whitered is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Kaki

I will be in JKT on 29-31 Oct, so 29th and 30th night time will be free to go.

Staying in either manga dua area or gajah mada area

Looking for kaki to cheong KTV in JKT but PRC type.

Spilt bill / Share format.

Any bros interested pls PM me, so we can arrange.
Old 26-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Jakarta FR 10/25 - 10/27

Bros, In JKTA until the 29th and updating you with my experience so far. Was going to meet with Bro Kidkilowatt but he ditch me last min to entertain 2 other bros (VDM -Very Dick Move).

<b>Classic Terminal/ Hotel Classic:</b> These places about the same lah but price go up. 350k single pop, or 550k duo. Selections good for SYTs (rate about 5-8/10) and each location has over 50 girls in afternoon. Suggest you go around 4-6 pm for best selection. Girls will try buy drinks/snacks in the room to run up bill, and then don't eat and refund themselves. Dun like this sneaky behavior and dun stand for it. Service is standard and nothing special. Tip should be about 5-10K.

<b>Emporium Spa:</b> Much talk about Alexis on these boards, but Emporium is also owned/operated by Alexis and offers similar hardware/service at budget price. Best time to arrive at 5pm for best selection of gals at start of shift. Located on Jalan Pecenongan, walking distance south of Hotel Classic. Suggest you contact Mommy Wulan as she speak English, direct me away from bad service gals, and pretty cute SYT herself! (other mommy dun speak English). Total price is 1 Jt for Local gal, 1.2 Jt for Local VIP, and 1.8Jt for Import/Viet. Have a sauna/spa/whirlpool just like Alexis and you get 30 min, and 1 hr in bedroom. Alexis gals have to "train" here first before working there, so good chance to catch future Alexis quality and budget price.

<b>BATS/CJs:</b> Arrive at BATS around 12am and still busy on Saturday night. 120,000 Rp cover include free drink. Mostly Ang Mo but some Japs/Sings/Locals etc... Gal quality not so great, mostly past SYT turning MILF type. At this time gals with easily go for 1 Jt. Most gals will assume you are local and dun want action, so you have to approach gal right away if you want. Arrive at CJs at 2:00am and walk right through security no cover charge. Place still hopping and gal quality a bit better than BATs. More Asian punters here, better music, better atmosphere. Not many SYTs at this place, turning to MILF type, but to me look better than ones at BATS. At this time gals ask for 1 million, but I wait until closing and nego down to 700 k for overnight (could have gotten lower to 500-600 I think). Next time I stick to CJs and Fuck BATs.

Any Bros in Jakarta until 29th PM me.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BuayPaiSeh is Cool - loads of Potential

am interested to explore jakarta fun. but not sure abt the safety there, any bros kind to advice?
Old 28-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
shirk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi brudders,

Please be careful when making payment with credit card. I recently visited king cross and as i did not carry enough rupiah on me, i had to pay with credit card.
After i am back in sg, received an OTP from bank and someone had tried to make unaurhorised purchase using my card details on an indonesian website.
Chiong with care and set your limit to $1 for the bank to send you OTP for online transactions.

Cheers!
Old 28-10-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirk View Post
Hi brudders,

Please be careful when making payment with credit card. I recently visited king cross and as i did not carry enough rupiah on me, i had to pay with credit card.
After i am back in sg, received an OTP from bank and someone had tried to make unaurhorised purchase using my card details on an indonesian website.
Chiong with care and set your limit to $1 for the bank to send you OTP for online transactions.

Cheers!
Although I have heavily praised King Cross in my posts, I was also overcharged twice. Too drunk and just sign when checking out, but when I returned to hotel and see my credit card swipe bill, I notice the bill charged to my card is way different from what I spent. If I spend say 2.4 million the receipt says 2.4 million total after all the services I have availed, beer, LD's etc. but my credit card will get swiped for 3.6 million

Next door at Sumo Spa I never had the same issues. If total bill is 1.6 million my swipe will be exactly 1.6 million and nothing more.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like that must be very careful when using CC in jakarta
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1