The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
technics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi all..... Will be in Manila fr Sun till Sat.. Any bros can intro LT or ST lobang.. Stayin at Remington Hotel near RWM.. Have nvr venture to e town area Whr all e actions are as described by you all. Coz I'm always alone as my colleagues dun chiong...

My We chat id: McfarleneMcfarlene
Thks for all e precious Infos.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Hi all, im here in Remington already... Can I join any gurus to EDSA Complex, coz im alone.....

My wechat id: McfarleneMcfarlene

Last edited by technics; 12-10-2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 12-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by technics View Post
Hi all, im here in Remington already... Can I join any gurus to EDSA Complex, coz im alone.....

My wechat id: McfarleneMcfarlene

you can solo to Edsa. just beware of horrid traffic ...

it can take an hour plus to get there

barfine concept ...'just hop to another bar if it doesn't suit your taste. be careful and don't carry much money as come Christmas everybody want to steal every foreigners ... for x mas expenses
Old 14-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sadbilled is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, is EDSA near to Pasig City?
Old 16-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

traffic went from bad to worse in the last 6 months.

last few visits, just call-in. to lazy to go out and bargain and negotiate.

had Jackie recently. we're like friends now, so it's relaxed and when she's in the mood, the extras are good. her English can be better but I'm not there for a convesation.

also tried nuru on my last trip. 3K. not a real massage. a lot of sliding around. manual release.
Old 16-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Reporting from Manila...... A big Thk u Bro ETSYS...

Finally bite the bullet n venture out on my own... Got into a cab n headed to LA Café on Tues. Reached around 545pm... Wah lau, the traffic was damn jialat... Took me abt almost an hour to reach there from Remington Hotel. And I got a ride of my life since e days of Orchard Gudang days.....

LA Café, many girls ranged from (in my view) 2-7. Went in n sat on e table juz next to e main door.. 1st timer noobie, so see empty table, fast hand, fast leg plant my ass on the high stool... order SML 95pesos (happy hour) n start my scanning..... Girls start to come n ask questions like.. Whr u from? With frens? 1st time in LA?, Can I sit wif u? Can u buy me a LD 225peso?

Among all e girls, 1 of them caught my eye.. Chat her up, bought her a round of LD. Ask her abt hse rules, charges for ST & LT n chatted almost everything under e sun....

I sealed the deal with her .. coz I was very comfortable wif her.. And the rest is history....

Sincerely wana thk Bro ETSYS... THKS for the lobangs (which I didn't use), the motivation for moving my butt out of my room and e tips of 1 man survive when travelling alone to and fro LA Café.... KUDOSS........ Hope I can buy u a beer when im here again in late NOV or end JAN.....
Old 17-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
garycheer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,
when can i find zzyzx
Thanks
Old 17-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

It's a small club around Remedios Circle in Malate. Just next to Tanabe restaurant. Crowd comes in very late in the night. Quite a happening place.
Old 20-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
studsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in Ortigas for a short business trip

I'm keen to try Shogun massage for their Nuru massage

But going to be working late until 9pm... not sure if it's safe to venture out so late and whether there will be safe taxi back ?

Anyone tried their outcall service ?
Old 22-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Transferred from Vietnam to Manila, and the action in Manila was not to the point where I felt it necessary to write FR and share info (i.e. too easy to go to EDSA, LA Cafe, P.Burgos, A.C. so didn't feel like it was value-add to share info).

This changed last night so I'm coming out of retirement from SammyBoy Expect lots of field reports from me!

Anyways, been disgusted with the game in EDSA Complex and P.Burgos for a while, and ventured up to A.C. for action once a week or so.

Then I heard of some action in North Manila where more locals go, on Q.A. I had little money (~700 php), no ATM card, but decided to journey out there anyways with little idea where i was going at 10PM (if I dont talk I look Filipino, so not too worried about being robbed, etc.).

On Q.A. i saw nothing, just a big intersection and 1 ladyboy. I asked ladyboy where bars are and she recommend T.A. intersecting Q.A. Quite a far walk, and had limited funds for taxi. I used my remaining 10% phone battery to google a red-light district not too far near E.R.

Jumped on some Jeepneys and 30 minutes later I'm in heaven! ~10 lady bars, low-end for locals, no A/C just fans. Girls sitting outside, each bar had about 5 girls out front, 2 or 3 larger bars had 10 girls, and 1 bar had A/C with stage dancing.

Damage is ~50 PHP for mens drink, ~150 to 200 for lady's drink (beer). Their "VIP" room is ~4 to 8 lady drink for 1 to 2 hours. So I estimated by budget... 700 PHP, 300 PHP for taxi home, 400PHP left for 3-4 mends drink and 1 ladies drink.

Of 10 bars x 5 ladies per bar i found about 5 girls that caught my eye and made a note to come back for. about 20 girls were okay, not my taste but I know filipinos like the slightly chubby look. rest were old ladies.

After hopping to a few bars, decided I had the budget left for 1 more bar, found a girl named B. Skinny, not short, b cup, school girl look (she 22 year old, no baby, my type! A little English but enough to get by.

A bit of chit chat, arm around her, a little roaming over clothes, showed me a naked photo of her, she was being looked at by mama san with a "drink your drink faster" look and she tried her best to chug in. I think she liked me so when mami wasn't looking to poured my beer into her cup.

She asked for my number and facebook. I give her mine. She insisted I turn on my phone so she can make sure its the right number and to find her on facebook, but my phone was dead - she was disappointed. Promise I'd come back for the VIP treatment.

I don't know what happens in VIP and tried to dig around. When she touched my little bro, i told her, "its big compared to other filipino, maybe it will hurt when we go VIP, its okay for you?" she easily replied, "yes, its okay"

Pay bill (220 PHP) and paid directly to girl. I felt odd, she insisted i pay directly to her and not bar. Very strange, but paid her and left with no problem.

Went to look for my 300 PHP taxi money and I only have 120 left! shit, cannot afford taxi at 4AM. Don't know how i miscalulate. Walk for 30 minutes to corner, found jeepney to EDSA, then bus from EDSA back home.

Good night. If anyone can tell me what to expect from the VIP service I much appreciate it. If not, I will find out tonight =]
Old 23-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
Good night. If anyone can tell me what to expect from the VIP service I much appreciate it. If not, I will find out tonight =]
you can get the full works in the vip room...
think me mentioned something in me thread some time back...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yup full works confirmed bro.

Went last night.

Found my girl, immediately ask for VIP.

She take me up stairs, we sit on old, very very smelly couch. I think "oh my gosh, i hope we don't do it right on this couch"

But we just wait for room to be ready.

Walk into room ,there is 6 very small booths, each booth with table and 2 plastic chairs, booths are very low so you can look over the partition walking by, curtains as doors. 1 small AC unit cooling the entire room.

very dingy place. there was a stench to it. and every now and then something smelled like vomit.

I pay upfront 800k for 3 beers. We chat a bit, get comfortable, then she ask if i want fj 2k more. i say 2k too expensive, she say "ok, how about 1.5k" i say "1k" she say no, 1.5k last price. i say okay.

fast forward she ask if i want 1 more round for discount 500k for 3 more beers, i hesitate, she say buy 1 more round we can fj another time. i say "include in price of 500k" she said yes, 500k for 3 more beers plus fj. so i say sure!

500k up front, 3 beers come, then she say 1k for fj. i say wtf! u say its include, then she said fine, 500k. we start the deed. since its my second shot in 30m it took a while, in the end i use my hand while she stood in front of me, leaning against wall, one leg up on table, and gave me a masturbation show.

total damage was somewhere around 3.3k
Old 30-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to share my experience with outcall.

Had a very busy schedule so decided to do outcall, using Manila Courtesan.

Wow! Fantastic and mind-blowing experience. THe girl I booked, K, brought her young sister to do threesome which I didn't order; and the sister is not even in the website. The sister is damn pretty, 8/10. I still have a smile on my face this morning. Totally unexpected!
Old 30-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Just went to share my experience with outcall.

Had a very busy schedule so decided to do outcall, using Manila Courtesan.

Wow! Fantastic and mind-blowing experience. THe girl I booked, K, brought her young sister to do threesome which I didn't order; and the sister is not even in the website. The sister is damn pretty, 8/10. I still have a smile on my face this morning. Totally unexpected!
Interesting recommendation. Which K u booked? Any otger outcall site to recommend? Nice for lazy person like me hehhe
Old 30-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Interesting recommendation. Which K u booked? Any otger outcall site to recommend? Nice for lazy person like me hehhe
I am more interested to know the damage

I am not a high roller anyway
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1