The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Overnight with 141 Walkup Girl

Anybody have experience with Overnight with 141 Walkup?

I've read on 141 site that typically the rate is 3x's that for 1 session - I know it varies for each WG but anybody have personal experience for what i should pay?

Also, do you stay with the girl in her place, or does she come with you to your hotel? This might be a way to save hotel fee if you are there for quick stopover in HK.

Any info greatly appreciated. Will be in HK this coming 19th to 22nd for those want to visit 141 walkups together.
Old 16-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Velrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Going to HK next week, and I'd also be interested to know which buildings are good in view of protests.

Fuji is famous, but wanna avoid HK Island and near Admiralty area.

Champagne Court in TST used to be famous (maybe still is?) but not much advertising on 141 there.

I hear the popular buildings shift around every now and then. If anybody has info I"m glad to up your points.

Also, anybody in HK Oct 19-23 and wanna do some walkups/drinks send me a PM.
Champagne court don't advertise much but they are there. About 40 or so units
Old 16-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overnight with 141 Walkup Girl

Quote:

Any info greatly appreciated. Will be in HK this coming 19th to 22nd for those want to visit 141 walkups together.
GENERALIZATIONS ONLY - for sure there will be exceptions but me-thinks very few and far in-between.

Walk-up girls will NOT allow you to stay overnight at their place, or even agree to such sessions as they are mostly locals who do this just like a regular job and will go back to their civvie life after work. There are a few girls who actually live and work in their room - but they usually will not contemplate over-night sessions as they do need that bit of private time and money wise it's just not that lucrative for them.

This 3X the regular rate (plus taxi fee usually) applies for Hotel walk-in gals who will come to YOUR hotel for overnight sessions; the pimps/agents will NOT allow you to stay at their hotel rooms as these are used by the girls themselves to sleep in - and usually occupied by more than one as there are multiple girls using the same room to service clients during the day.

Like I said though, there will be the exceptions to the above and I wish you good luck finding it - but perhaps better to not waste your time and effort.

Enjoy your time in Hong Kong, and remember - spend LOTS here, we need it!!

SEAJ
Old 16-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Overnight with 141 Walkup Girl

Quote:

I've read on 141 site that typically the rate is 3x's that for 1 session - I know it varies for each WG but anybody have personal experience for what i should pay?

Also, do you stay with the girl in her place, or does she come with you to your hotel? This might be a way to save hotel fee if you are there for quick stopover in HK.

A friend of mine was quoted 2000HKD for overnite at his hotel.. But this sort of arrangements are few n usually based on "chemistry".

Amongst the popular walk ups.. My preference now is Hop Yee at Lockhart road. But... It changes all the time.
Old 16-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

i find champagne court better, new younger girls on visit pass only on lower level.
Old 17-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Markey28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarkey28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: HK Happening

hi bros, will be there next week, have tried the 141 type already, any idea if there are young freelance/ or models available. if yesh how n who to look for?.. thanks alot man ! happy bonking !!
Old 20-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Was at champagne court last night. Sunday's are slow, and only half the girls are working many take Sunday off.

Got a chengdu gal because the door said 36F bust, but when bra comes off more like 34C. Damn hate those push up bras.

Service was typical quick wham bam. No BBBJ and she said not offerred in that building. My experience of these 141 walk ups are bad and will not repeat here unless there is a good review of a gal. Too many transient gals and poor service, short BJs.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cutecute86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HK Happening

Going to Macau in 12th November and 15th November in Hong Kong, any FL to introduce? Where is fun in Macau? Please do pm me contacts and location to have fun. thanks alot
Old 29-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, I will be in HK from 31 Oct to 2 Nov... a short hectic trip so any really good lobang to share?? I will be staying around Tsimshatsui area... Thanks bro!!!
Old 29-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

Hey bros, any good lobang around Tsimshatsui area? be it massage or quick bang...I will be there on 31 Oct to 2 Nov... hectic so rather go straight for the kill instead..... any lobang or recent experience to share? Thanks!!!
Old 29-10-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
Hey bros, I will be in HK from 31 Oct to 2 Nov... a short hectic trip so any really good lobang to share?? I will be staying around Tsimshatsui area... Thanks bro!!!
Check out go141.com and search Tsimshatsui.

You'll find All you'll need. You can also check out the attached forum for fr's

Have fun/spend more in Hong Kong!

SEAJ
Old 29-10-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 16
Bucky Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecute86 View Post
Going to Macau in 12th November and 15th November in Hong Kong, any FL to introduce? Where is fun in Macau? Please do pm me contacts and location to have fun. thanks alot
I'm going from 10th to 13th, maybe we can have fun together
Old 29-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Friendly9 View Post
Hey bros, any good lobang around Tsimshatsui area? be it massage or quick bang...I will be there on 31 Oct to 2 Nov... hectic so rather go straight for the kill instead..... any lobang or recent experience to share? Thanks!!!
Exit d at tsimshasui, u will see many african waiting for a quick bang. dun worry... lots of supply there

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 30-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
shawn_phillip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage in Hong Kong ard Tsimshatsui area

Try go141, should be able to find something to your taste
Old 30-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 13
afoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafoosm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone know of any awesome outcall massage with plus plus? The previous gal whom i frequent don't seem to be in the business anymore and the rest of the ads on CL seem dodgy. Thanks in advance for any contacts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1