The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
gahato92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

bad infection!
Old 27-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
That’s correct bro. A lot of them steal them to Pcc without returning them back to owners, hence they have to fix cctv.

Else if they continue to hang outside their house, to Lend us satisfy our urge, that will be great.
Long time back, my neighbor would hang her panties and bra out side to dry. Everyday there would be the ones she wore for the day.

In the middle of the night I would go grab her freshly washed panties.. wear them, masturbate into it, wipe it off and put it back. Next day I,d see it all day hanging there drying with my left over sperm in the gusset area.

Then come the evening it’s dried and cleared and a freshly washed panty for my pleasure again.

Putting it back helps to ensure you always have a steady supply

Last edited by slider1234; 27-03-2024 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Update
Old 27-03-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
xijodoy65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bangala b4.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Long time back, my neighbor would hang her panties and bra out side to dry. Everyday there would be the ones she wore for the day.

In the middle of the night I would go grab her freshly washed panties.. wear them, masturbate into it, wipe it off and put it back. Next day I,d see it all day hanging there drying with my left over sperm in the gusset area.

Then come the evening it’s dried and cleared and a freshly washed panty for my pleasure again.

Putting it back helps to ensure you always have a steady supply
Totally agree with you Bro. I like this way of playing with this kind of bras and panties hanging out for guys to admire or borrow to masturbate.

New estates no such chance at all. So sad.

Miss those enjoyable days
Old 27-03-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

I think most guys here would have done so in one way or another. I'd be surprised if anyone said no.
Old 27-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
I think most guys here would have done so in one way or another. I'd be surprised if anyone said no.
Agree, I wonder which bro wouldn't think about sniffing a worn bra or panties if they can get away with it. Politically correct answer is No.. but when the opportunity arises it should be Yes!!!

If you see your cute friend's bra and panty hanging in the toilet, you confirm want to sample it and imagine how she would smell like during sex. It's in our nature to find and test whether we like her flavor or not.

Some questions cannot be answered safely.. Like if somebody in real life ask me will I look at a girl naked without her permission if I have the chance, I have to say No. Because such behaviours and intents cannot be justified in society, no amount of reasoning can change it.

Some bros wank into panties, some bros peep or film girls showering. As long as everyone is none the wiser, nobody will be outraged. Whatever you do, consider the consequences, don't get caught.
Old 30-03-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

I know sniffing, wearing and masturbating with panties is not normal. It may lead u to other stuff

4 me, I do have that sort of fetish.
I can't do normal wholesome sex.
It has to be hardcore and slightly perverted

Yeah, I know when u visit someone, and u see panties and bra in the restroom..what are u gonna do?!
I don't wanna get caught
I don't wanna blame all the Japanese AV that I watched

But the thrill of wearing panties, PCC and etc. , it's good 4 my soul!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1