The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ccchun3230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Cupi Cupita - Melayang Gue

Old 03-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

ST12 - Bidadari Bumi (Official Video with Lyric)

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indonesian man claims cow seduced him for sex

An 18-year-old Indonesian man says he was seduced by a cow, and that's why he was having sex with it.

A neighbour caught Gusti Ngurah Alit allegedly wooing the farm animal on Sunday, the village chief on the resort island of Bali said, the Times newspaper in Johannesburg, South Africa reported Friday.

"He was caught by one of the residents standing naked while holding the back of the cow," village chief Embang Ida Bagus Legawa said in the newspaper.

Alit said he didn't see an animal, he saw a beautiful young woman.

"She called my name and seduced me, so I had sex with her," the man told the newspaper.

Alit underwent a cleansing ritual. The village chief gave the owner of the cow the equivalent of $562.

The cow was reportedly drowned in the sea to rid the village of bad luck.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Pantura Kandangan #Piye-Piye Voc.Acha Kumala#

Old 05-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Kerispatih - Menyerah di Hadapan Cinta - Official Music Video – Nagaswara

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 05-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

JAKARTA (AFP) - Indonesian villagers thought they had been blessed when a beautiful doll turned up on a beach, believing it to be an angel fallen from heaven, only to discover it was an inflatable sex toy.

Rapidly-spreading news of a heavenly offering and fears of possible social unrest that it might spark prompted a police probe.

But detectives who arrived in the remote spot soon punctured the theory that there had been a divine intervention.

"When our officers arrived they saw that the 'fallen angel' was just a doll, it was a sex toy," local police chief Heru Pramukarno told AFP.

Villager Pardin, who like many Indonesians goes by one name, found the doll last month when he was fishing off the remote Banggai islands in central Indonesia, police said.

The discovery came a day after a solar eclipse swept across the area, a deeply spiritual experience in the world's most populous Muslim-majority country, leading superstitious locals to believe the two events were linked.

Pardin took the partially inflated doll to his home in Kalupapi village. His mother stuffed the doll with fabric and it was given a fresh change of clothes and headscarf every day, and a chair to sit in.

Police decided to investigate after becoming concerned the increasing excitement about the "angel" could lead to unrest.

"We were hearing many stories, such as that the 'fallen angel' was crying when she was discovered," Pramukarno said.

The problem, it seemed, was the remoteness of the Kalupapi.

"They have no Internet, they don't know what a sex toy is." After investigating, officers confiscated the doll and took it to the local police station, a move they said was to stop false rumours from spreading.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hardly see update on Rates here .., anyway here is my input ..

This morning : 9750
Old 06-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

This should be quite alright

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
International drugs dealers want to murder Indonesian people: BNN chief

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - The chief of Indonesias Anti-Narcotic Agency (BNN), Commissioner General Budi Waseso, claimed here on Wednesday that international drug dealers intend to finish off the Indonesian people by luring them into drug abuse.

He said he believed it was so because "although they are dealers, they do not consume the drugs they sell."

He said he became convinced of this following the arrest of two Chinese citizens by BNN - LY (35) and LC (32) - while they were conducting a drug transaction involving 12,306 grams of crystal methamphetamine.

"They were arrested in front of a hospital on Jalan Pluit Raya, RT21, RW 28, Number 2, Penjaringan, North Jakarta, on Saturday (23/4). The urine tests of the two revealed they did not consume any drugs," he said.

Their two Indonesian accomplices, TS (61) and A (32), meanwhile, tested positive, he added.

"This must be understood by the community that they have an intention of destroying our younger generation. They always claim they have indulged in such a crime only once and it was because they have been deceived," he said.

The four suspects have been arrested on charges of drug abuse and distribution.

Budi Waseso said BNN had been able to confiscate the meth from the suspects, thus saving around 61,535 people who could have possibly consumed the drug," he said.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Veteran Samster

KANGEN BAND - Kembali Pulang (Official Music Video)

Old 08-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Dangdut bugil sahara tanpa sensor GILA...

Old 08-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Ex-MMA fighter shot dead by Bali Police

Don't mess with pissed off Indo Police. Watch below at 0:40 he was down, disarmed, not causing danger and still alive, but Police burried him with a "Kill Shot" anyways. Very brutal:

Jakarta. A French citizen, who had become notorious for violent and unruly behavior in recent years, was shot dead in Badung district, Bali, early on Monday (02/05) after he allegedly killed a police officer who was attempting to arrest him.

Bali Police chief Insp. Gen. Sugeng Priyanto said the incident occurred when officers were about to take the 49-year-old Amokrane "Kiane" Sabet into custody after he repeatedly failed to show up for questioning related to an assault case.

The Algerian-born former mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter allegedly resisted arrest and stabbed one of the officers eight times, fatally wounding him.

"One of our officer was killed after the French national stabbed him with a knife. We shot him to dead after our he ignored our warning shots," Sugeng told reporters, as quoted by Tribunnews.

Sabet died after sustaining several bullet wounds, including at least one to the head.

Police were investigating an assault case against Sabet following complaints from several people in the Berawa, Seminyak and Kuta areas of Badung district that he allegedly refused to pay for meals at restaurants, threatened local residents and drove recklessly.

Since moving to Berawa in 2013, Sabet became involved in controversy when he allegedly tried to "borrow" another man's wife. He reportedly also got involved in a fight with traditional Balinese security guards, or Pecalang.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 09-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)