The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thailand accidents and death rates dwarf Vietnam. Anyway this statistic is a bit suspicious.. 152 traffic accidents, 111 dead, 138 injured... 1 accident % of dead and injury are very high....scary. Almost 1 accident, 90% chance of injury or more than 70% chance of dead. Too fatal
This stat was only for last weekend long weekend...from 29 April to 3 May...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This stat was only for last weekend long weekend...from 29 April to 3 May...
Almost the same as Thailand Songkran.....

Old 04-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Bros

Can someone explain to me the meaning of this song:

Yeu Nguoi Khong The Yeu

Background story in next post.

brother, eng sub la, but don trust too much when you are actually giving her pocket money, vb can be a killer.. in fact all whore will get you killed!!!
Old 04-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
brother, eng sub la, but don trust too much when you are actually giving her pocket money, vb can be a killer.. in fact all whore will get you killed!!!
in fact all whore will get you killed!!! - care to elaborate...

Old 04-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
in fact all whore will get you killed!!!
Should be milked u dry... not to the extend of killing u.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I remembered someone posted say travel by road safer...
is it me????Cant remember but Travel inside the car I still feel safe. Most of the time when I travel to Tien Giang; I reserved a car to pick me from Airport to Tien Giang

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Long holiday turns Vietnam tourist spots into garbage dumps

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...mps-61811.html

Hidden charm: Con Dao Islands buried under piles after piles of trash

http://www.thanhniennews.com/travel/...ash-57711.html

Terrible congestion as thousands leave Ho Chi Minh City for long weekend

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society...end-61699.html

I decided to postpone my trip after I realized the long Public holidays will cause huge traffic jam in the south...I remembered I was caught in a 2 hour delay when the bus queuing to board the ferry crossing from LX to Cho Moi An Giang a few years ago....one VB told me she was caught 2.5hrs jam crossing the river using ferry last Sunday, 1/5...

Old 04-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Cam on rat nhieu.

Haven't have her pocket money yet. So far, money spent on her:

$50 in Saigon Pub
$50 ST in hotel
$30 in Bunker (on track to $50, until she took a table just in front of me, which I feel is a taboo. Reduced $20 at that point. Lol..)
$400 (Lucky) money for accompanying me 3D3N in HCMC

This is excluding money spent during my stay in HCMC cos I got a part in spending those money. In return, I get killer gfe, a syt who take care of me and always watch out for my health. She's aware that I got heart problem and handle my medication daily when I'm in HCMC. Only asked me for 1m Dong cos that's what she said she borrowed from her sister to take the trip up to HCMC. 8 hours bud trip from Ca Mau.

Keeper? Don't know. Just enjoy the attention until the money request come.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Heart problem?
Bro, you age what range?
Old 05-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

42 only. But already had a stent done. And, according to my last echo done in Feb, my heart is only operating at about 30%. Doctor recommended placing a pacer but I've been putting it off. Last December, I even had water retention problem. Was warded in sgh and pass out 15 litre of water in the form of urine over 3 days. According to the doctor, my heart is weak and can't pump out the water. Now, I'm on a cocktail of medication. Haizz...

Currently, I'm putting in daily exercise to try better my condition. But, only doing brisk walking though. Covering about 5-7 km per day, depending on the route I take. Most of the time, I only need to stop at red traffic light. And don't feel breathless.

Do you have any advice for me to improve my condition?

By the way, when I say she is helping me with my medication, I meant she handle the GTN tablets that I need to take if I have breathing problem. And, she's very on the ball with checking my pulse. I wear a Fitbit, so it's constantly measuring my pulse. When it gets too high, she will stop me from attempting any strenuous activities or drinking. Gfe very powerful hor....
Old 05-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Any risk performing bed exercise? That is strenuous to the heart
Old 05-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

There is only so much pocket money she can ask
Her behavior will determine if she can get more
Not master and servant, but has to be value for money

Last edited by milfmilf; 06-05-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
42 only. But already had a stent done. And, according to my last echo done in Feb, my heart is only operating at about 30%. Doctor recommended placing a pacer but I've been putting it off. Last December, I even had water retention problem. Was warded in sgh and pass out 15 litre of water in the form of urine over 3 days. According to the doctor, my heart is weak and can't pump out the water. Now, I'm on a cocktail of medication. Haizz...

Currently, I'm putting in daily exercise to try better my condition. But, only doing brisk walking though. Covering about 5-7 km per day, depending on the route I take. Most of the time, I only need to stop at red traffic light. And don't feel breathless.

Do you have any advice for me to improve my condition?

By the way, when I say she is helping me with my medication, I meant she handle the GTN tablets that I need to take if I have breathing problem. And, she's very on the ball with checking my pulse. I wear a Fitbit, so it's constantly measuring my pulse. When it gets too high, she will stop me from attempting any strenuous activities or drinking. Gfe very powerful hor....
If I am at your medical condition I will take it easy and do what I can do or want to do...I will take each day as blessing and bonus still alive...

If the gal is taking care of you and not asking too much then if you can afford it why not...

in your case she being a whore doesn't matter anymore because you cannot guarantee her anything...

I have a friend who dun know how much longer he can live and I tell him please do what you want and eat what you want....just dun worry about daily...enjoy while you can...

Old 05-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Any risk performing bed exercise? That is strenuous to the heart
So far still can do lah.. But when I had the water retention issue, I cannot even last walking 50 m before having to stop to catch my breath.

Looking back, it's a wonder that I can cover 5-7 km of brisk walking without having to stop my steps. Running still can't last more than 500m yet though.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Tips, tips, tips!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peop...t-control.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1