The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rape 3 Times in 20 Minutes??

Court sentence defendant 17 years jail term and 22 strokes or rotan.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...and-22-strokes

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
All so blur. The girl is who? She knew he was drunk n framed him n then tried to blackmailed him. He then say blackmail then go n Po mata . So she go n cried wolf. This is the real story.

Those do transit, half hour maybe u having finish the reminder call already ring..twice

The rawyer drunk can rape 3 times in 20 min? please lah, the most can say attempt, but knowing PRC sure turn the story into a drama
Call to mind the case of the taxi driver who was at first found guilty of rape but later cleared cos they found out the woman was actually a prostitute...but i think in light of the law trying to be seen to be "politically correct" to protect their image with AWARE, I believe today they will still find the man guilty...cos they can say pros is still human..so she has a right to say no..
Old 10-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Call to mind the case of the taxi driver who was at first found guilty of rape but later cleared cos they found out the woman was actually a prostitute...but i think in light of the law trying to be seen to be "politically correct" to protect their image with AWARE, I believe today they will still find the man guilty...cos they can say pros is still human..so she has a right to say no..
Aware??

You're fucking joking.
Aware means nothing to garbagement.
Less than nothing.

They can issue any statement n garbagement will say FUCK OFF.
If they make any noise, remember women can also be isa ok.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:45 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Aware??

You're fucking joking.
Aware means nothing to garbagement.
Less than nothing.

They can issue any statement n garbagement will say FUCK OFF.
If they make any noise, remember women can also be isa ok.
Agree, upz you. Have a nice day.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1