The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
KTV girl punting depends on luck.

Last night sit one girl.
Always push my hands away and I want to squeeze her neh neh.
Me is humsup man mah so this is my usual tactics to test for playability.
Also not keen on kissing as well

Drink also cannot drink.
Humsup also cannot humsup.
Haizzz needless to say just let her go after KTV session.
明天会更好!
this type i encounter many times in the north dalian
want to touch breast she ask for another 100 rmb tip
want to kiss add another 100 rmb
want her drink beer she ask for coke
needless to say this type sure dead fish if bring back hotel, likely no blowjob and no foreplay
when asked the girl'' why do you keep asking for more tips"
the prc whore said'' now property prices increase in china, our cost of living increase and so if you men want to enjoy more,have to pay us more so that
we can perform more''
typical gold digger
i will run far far away from this type
maybe she need to feed her china husband
Old 08-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow KTV Girl Pattern

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post

typical gold digger

Better siam from this type!
Good comic relief!

You also another humsup KTV punter.
I think we can be good tag team kakis.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Act Blur

Quote:
Hahaha if ¥500 includes KTV session plus hostess sitting fee I surely support!

Ya I think these days some sinkies like to act blur and chut funny badminton pattern.
Well trained by SAF!

Few days ago kena one bunch.
not to worry
if these type want to play pattern in china ktv they will pay a price
this is china not singapore
if they dare sit the girl and not pay up themselves the ktv got their own bouncers to take care-打手
everyone knows chinamen are good and fierce fighters
then maybe the guy will return to singapore with a broken arm or leg
Old 08-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Act Blur

Quote:
not to worry

if these type want to play pattern in china ktv they will pay a price

this is china not singapore

if they dare sit the girl and not pay up themselves the ktv got their own bouncers to take care-打手

everyone knows chinamen are good and fierce fighters

then maybe the guy will return to singapore with a broken arm or leg
Hahaha well said!

On a serious note yes what you said is absolutely correct.
Those act blur/play punk and refuse to pay bill/hostess tips in KTVs or Saunas will get whack by China man security personnel.
Welcome to the wonderful dark side of the China entertainment establishments!
Old 08-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
want her drink beer she ask for coke
needless to say this type sure dead fish if bring back hotel, likely no blowjob and no foreplay
when asked the girl'' why do you keep asking for more tips"
the prc whore said'' now property prices increase in china, our cost of living increase and so if you men want to enjoy more,have to pay us more so that
we can perform more''
typical gold digger
maybe she need to feed her china husband
These types are part of the training received from their mummy. They will next learn how to increase their value so that they can sell higher. By the time they reached 21, they are ready for export
Old 08-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
These types are part of the training received from their mummy. They will next learn how to increase their value so that they can sell higher. By the time they reached 21, they are ready for export
of course can export overseas their value increase
anyway shenzhen fl prices now also same as singapore pricing
that day on internet chat a prc fl asked me to travel to shenzhen to meet her
i never promise her

bro for your info ,she quoted me price of 800 rmb for 2 hours, for china rate this is a bit expensive
800 rmb for 2 hours, that is about 160 singapore dollars for 2 hours, 80 singapore dollars one hour
come on man, i am sure in singapore geylang you can get many china streetwalkers for 80 singapore dollars for 1 shot or even 50 singapore dollars for 1 shot
i think she is trying to chop me
i am stationed in china so she cannot fool me easily
for 100 singapore dollars you can screw the geylang legal house china whores
for those bros in singapore they have to include air ticket cost to shenzhen, taxi,food ,hotel and other expenses , so is 800 rmb for 2 hours worth?
you go figure out
when i was in dalian 2012 those con girls also give me this type of rate 800 rmb or 1000 rmb an hour
i was con big time in dalian in 2011 and 2012
i am just sharing this info with you
Old 08-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Latest update

For 18 Dec, we are getting quite a big group for that night's party, perhaps we can take in one or two more bros.

there's bro flying in from Singapore to Shenzhen on 18 Dec morning. so if you like to, you could perhaps take same flight and come in together. PM me if you like me to link you up.

now openly calling bros to join us on 12 or 13 Dec instead where bro Rock is offering to drive any bros coming in from Shenzhen

any bros interested to join me for the following dates?

(0) 12 or 13 Dec
(1) 18 December Thursday - Legend Hotel's Dynasty KTV in Danshui
(2) 22 December Monday - Legend Hotel's Dynasty KTV in Danshui
(3) 23 December Tuesday - Desert Storm 曼亨顿 KTV in Huizhou

We will go on dutch for these KTV outings and split the bills according to how many brothers are joining. Aiming to keep the costs to about 500RMB or less (about 100SGD) per brother if we stick to beer only, this include sharing DJ & service boy tips but excluding what you should pay your own girls.

If you are interested to join on the dates mentioned above, pls PM me with your wechat ID
cheers,

PANADO
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 08-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Freelancers

Quote:
anyway shenzhen fl prices now also same as singapore pricing
Believe it or not for those station in South China I think Hong Kong and Macau provides even more value now for freelancer bonks.

1) Favourable exchange rate from RMB to HKD
2) Price stability (Hong Kongers will pay fair rate not over pay) and solid quality (in Macau).

China hookers on mainland charge high rates now because this major crackdown in 2014 creates a market of supply vaccum.
Humsup establishments cannot operate openly like in the past.

The power of the PRC pussy is hard to resist nonetheless.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Freelancers

Quote:
Believe it or not for those station in South China I think Hong Kong and Macau provides even more value now for freelancer bonks.

2) Price stability (Hong Kongers will pay fair rate not over pay) and solid quality (in Macau).

China hookers on mainland charge high rates now because this major crackdown creates a market of supply vaccum.
IMHO, both Hong Kong and Macau are more suited/services structured towards the lone/single monger, which is how most Hong Kong-ers prefer to do our mongering when in town, for obvious reasons. And yes, it is actually cheaper and a LOT more convenient for us to monger in Hong Kong IF just a plain screw is all that we want.

China is where we go to when we want to have parties with mongering friends (which is usually a different set) ergo the way so many venues in S. China is set up.

SEAJ
Old 08-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Well said, SEAJ

Since I started to advertise in this forum (under the nick ASIAPHOTO)

I've been getting quite some requests from individual Singaporeans coming alone to South China and grouping them into bigger parties - in some cases, I even link them up to take the same flight together to fly to Shenzhen.

South China is indeed a place more for group mongering and get-togethers, that's what attracted me in the first place (since I'm deprived of Singaporean brotherly love in my Beijing social network, I come to south china to meet fellow countrymen)

Btw, I still don't see myself as an agent, more as a buddy organizer who also pays for my share of partying.

Any commissions earned from KTV room bookings go to the mamasans that let me cohabit with them, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
And yes, it is actually cheaper and a LOT more convenient for us to monger in Hong Kong IF just a plain screw is all that we want.

China is where we go to when we want to have parties with mongering friends (which is usually a different set) ergo the way so many venues in S. China is set up.

SEAJ

Some networking calls here...

there's bro flying in from Singapore to Shenzhen on 18 Dec morning. so if you like to, you could perhaps take same flight and come in together. PM me if you like me to link you up.

Another bro is taking a 8pm SQ flight to Guangzhou on 16 Dec, n going to spend a night in Spa 9 before coming to Danshui on 17/18 Dec. any bros interested to join him for company and to share car costs?

now openly calling bros to join us on 12 or 13 Dec instead where bro Rock is offering to drive any bros coming in from Shenzhen

any bros interested to join me for the following dates?

(0) 12 or 13 Dec
(3) 23 December - Desert Storm 曼亨顿 KTV in Huizhou

We will go on dutch for these KTV outings and split the bills according to how many brothers are joining. Aiming to keep the costs to about 500RMB or less (about 100SGD) per brother if we stick to beer only, this include sharing DJ & service boy tips but excluding what you should pay your own girls.

If you are interested to join on the dates mentioned above, pls PM me with your wechat ID

cheers,

PANADO
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 08-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edtv75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I'm in zhuhai..moving to Sz on 19. Can I join you guys?

Wechat edtv75
Old 08-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Sure all bros are welcomed to join us, I'm adding your WeChat

I'm in the business of grouping lone rangers together to form firing squads, call me red Indian chief, lol.

Any lone rangers or bro are welcomed to PM me as well (pls include your WeChat or Whatsapp ID) i will add you to groups that welcome more bros to party together.

Cheers
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 08-12-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Many brothers have asked me about Sauna action, well it's still alive in Danshui but that's primarily the area that the police raids are targeting.

If you really must go, I have two advice

(1) try to go earlier in the day, afternoon about 3pm for example because rates tend to happen at night

(2) find a trusted driver to bring you to the right sauna places, these drivers are well updated on which saunas safer, i have two drivers to recommend, PM me if you like their WeChat contact.

But frankly, I'll encourage you to not try sauna. I personally feel there are too much risks involved.

any bros interested to join me for the following dates for KTV sessions?

(0) 12 or 13 Dec
(3) 23 December Tuesday - Desert Storm 曼亨顿 KTV in Huizhou

cheers,

PANADO
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 08-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

China hookers on mainland charge high rates now because this major crackdown in 2014 creates a market of supply vaccum.
Humsup establishments cannot operate openly like in the past.

The power of the PRC pussy is hard to resist nonetheless.
as for comparing prices in different parts of china
the prices in guangdong is sky high compared to henan,yunan,inner mongolia
and shenyang
by that i mean in general -not only fls , including saunas, streetwalkers and ktv girls
of course shenzhen,dalian ,shanghai ,beijing,singapore and kuala lumpur will all share the same price range
all said, one can always reject a wl if one cannot agree terms and price with her
for sexual intercourse to take place there must a willing buyer and a willing seller
i do agree most parts of guangdong already too commercialised
there are still gems in small parts of guizhou, yunan, inner mongolia and shanxi etc
just have to spend time and effort to hunt and punt
Old 08-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
IMHO, both Hong Kong and Macau are more suited/services structured towards the lone/single monger, which is how most Hong Kong-ers prefer to do our mongering when in town, for obvious reasons. And yes, it is actually cheaper and a LOT more convenient for us to monger in Hong Kong IF just a plain screw is all that we want.

SEAJ
china is where most horny hong kong old men look for ''true love'' with prc wls
by baoing them with monthly allowance and treat them as their 2nd or 3rd wife
as hong kong law does not allow legal polygamy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1