The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut
Dudes.
Am already back in singapore. I stayed at the MAnhatten at soi 15. very close to BTS and can bring girls back if u want to. Freaking hot there so stayt hydrated.

No need to book valueair, SQ has some good prices too.

The seniors are not in LOS this period, i tried getting in touch with them.

But if maybe possible next time we can go together.

Cheers
So how much u pay for for single room per night at Manhatten?Must be quite Expensive...

True enough most of the Lao jiao bros are in town..I could not get hold of any L.J. bros also when I was there a couple of weeks ago

I heard SQ got special price if u purchase their package of 4 pax..about $199 only per pax...

So when is ur next trip? No field reports?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
absolut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

About S$45/night. can choose to have twin room too if u prefer for the same price. Come's with buffet breakfast which is not too bad. Else there's 2 eateries just outside the hotel and also a 24hr convenience store. If you like a regular massage there's 2 too.

Nana Plaza is not too far, I didn't go cuz too many Chow Ang Moh there. Rathchadapisek is but a short ride in a taxi, depending on the time of day. I went to Cupidy and Nataree. Word of advise, don;t spring for the sideliners, good to see only, play delay tactic in the room.

I think the senior Cheongsters are in another thread 'massage parlour girls" or something. lotsa new posts there, maybe can ask them for further advise.
SQ now have one going for $168, think it's for a certain flight only. Can try.
Manhatten hotel Bangkok can book thru online agencies which have better rates, goto www.bkktonight.com for more info.

Cheers!!
Old 05-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

About S$45/night. can choose to have twin room too if u prefer for the same price. Come's with buffet breakfast which is not too bad. Else there's 2 eateries just outside the hotel and also a 24hr convenience store. If you like a regular massage there's 2 too.

Nana Plaza is not too far, I didn't go cuz too many Chow Ang Moh there. Rathchadapisek is but a short ride in a taxi, depending on the time of day. I went to Cupidy and Nataree. Word of advise, don;t spring for the sideliners, good to see only, play delay tactic in the room.

I think the senior Cheongsters are in another thread 'massage parlour girls" or something. lotsa new posts there, maybe can ask them for further advise.
SQ now have one going for $168, think it's for a certain flight only. Can try.
Manhatten hotel Bangkok can book thru online agencies which have better rates, goto www.bkktonight.com for more info.

Cheers!!
Its funny. Get my thai friend to call up mahatten hotel and was quoted 1400B for single. Why is internet rate cheaper??

Thanks
Old 05-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Dude,

Any hotel in the world you book direct sure more expensive than internet rate man...
Old 05-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude,

Any hotel in the world you book direct sure more expensive than internet rate man...
OIC, sorry i dont travel often, so i dont know. I dont have a credit card , so I guess cannot liao. Any other ways to get cheaper hotel rate?
Old 05-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

Dude,

K so what u can do is stay at Khao San Rd, think they'll take cash. You'd have to call them first and discuss la, for i dunno any hotels there.
Alternatively, use someone's credit card and pay them in cash instead. you'l get the hang of it sooner than later
Old 21-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tweaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. I used to live in Bangkok and I have had quite a bit of experience. I visit ever year. There seems to be very limited accounts about the massage parlors in this forum. If anyone is interested in info...just PM me and I'll try to sort you out. Hopefully we can get together for some partying next time I visit Bangkok.

Peace!
Old 24-05-2004, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheonging MPs is no more than throwing money, whack the girl in private, later go coffee and talk all about it. Why not invite the MP girl out and ask her to rave about what you did to her? I think that's much more fun for us. Let's try this, listen to the MP rave about it. My good friends, game to try this?
Old 24-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Samster

petchburi road

hey everybody,

I noticed that most of the MP posts are focused on the Ratchada area. Right next to that area, there is the older stretch of MP places on Petchburi road. I know that not all of these places are as classy as the ones are Ratchada but there are a few gems in there. Riviera is a place I'd like to recommend. I've seen a lot of Japanese and Hong Kong guests in there every time I visit. There may not always be as many girls as some places on Ratchada, but I have never ever ever ever ver been disappointed with the service there. I love Mirage but the service is not always guaranteed to be grand. Riviera has some fine looking girls and you will always walk out with a smile. But then again....to each their own. I do agree about Poseidon. My experiences there have been average at most. Maybe I should not speak thai when I visit. heheh. They think I'm local perhaps.

happy happy!
Old 25-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: petchburi road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweaky
hey everybody,

I noticed that most of the MP posts are focused on the Ratchada area. Right next to that area, there is the older stretch of MP places on Petchburi road. I know that not all of these places are as classy as the ones are Ratchada but there are a few gems in there. Riviera is a place I'd like to recommend. I've seen a lot of Japanese and Hong Kong guests in there every time I visit. There may not always be as many girls as some places on Ratchada, but I have never ever ever ever ver been disappointed with the service there. I love Mirage but the service is not always guaranteed to be grand. Riviera has some fine looking girls and you will always walk out with a smile. But then again....to each their own. I do agree about Poseidon. My experiences there have been average at most. Maybe I should not speak thai when I visit. heheh. They think I'm local perhaps.

happy happy!
Bro, anything to intro in Rama IX???
Old 25-05-2004, 06:55 PM
Samster

rama IX...
I've been to Catherine only. A couple of very good experiences there. The girls there are well trained. However I know that a lot of them are not actually Thai but from way north. Supposedly from Burma. The Shan...etc.

I have heard the girls tell me about some really fucked up business that goes on with agents there. As in the girls don't have much freedom because they are tied to certain contracts. Not sure 100 percent. But overall a good place with some cuties.

Some hotties in the modeling lounge on the 5th floor i think.

peace.
Old 26-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hey everybody,

happy happy!
petchaburi is what ratchada is now... there are many MPs that stretch all the way to srinakarin. the MPs are all the old established names... zodiac, meree, bangkok cozy, mona lisa, riviera,

Last edited by tirak69; 26-05-2004 at 12:22 AM.
Old 26-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Bro, anything to intro in Rama IX???
plenty also in rama IX. you can start from honolulu and work your way to la defense, colonze, champs and cleopatra to name a few.
Old 26-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
rama IX...
I've been to Catherine only. A couple of very good experiences there. The girls there are well trained. However I know that a lot of them are not actually Thai but from way north. Supposedly from Burma. The Shan...etc.

I have heard the girls tell me about some really fucked up business that goes on with agents there. As in the girls don't have much freedom because they are tied to certain contracts. Not sure 100 percent. But overall a good place with some cuties.

Some hotties in the modeling lounge on the 5th floor i think.

peace.
Catherine is also one of my all-time favourites.
Yes its true abt the fxxked up biz going on with agents and the girls are actually from Laos who are normally smuggled thru and started to work as young as 15. If u notice the ones on the left side of the fish tank are extremely very young looking, some below the min. legal working age for MP.
The ordeal that they went thru when it was related to me seems like only happens in a movie that u see but it's for real, really shitty.

some very good 'sandwiches' available there too!
Old 26-05-2004, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BkkPattaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
In general Ratchada MPs standard now drop already.

Although drop in standard but still within tolerable limits. Just look at the chyes you get in Sillypore, nothing even comes close, if you know what I mean. Yomun bro, we planning a trip down to Pttaya again, hope you can join us this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread