The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vblover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Was looking to visit Kang yuan at yuyao lu but the shop was closed (even thought there was light turned on inside). I guess probably due to there was some police cars around. Try my luck by walking to the xikang Lu and observe there is a MP which turned off signboard light and there is one guy guarding the door. Went and ask for the massage services and the guy quoted rmb320. I didn't ask more and decide to try even thought it is expensive than usual price rmb258.

Choose 1 decent look but small boob lady. We both strip naked and she started some simple massage and follow by Nuru gel massage. After that she give me AR and playing with my balls and dick. Finally cat bath and really long bbbj in 69 position. I tried my luck to ask is there any FJ service and she told me this is full services with FJ!!? I was like WTF@&$ (I should ask the detail before the massage, lol). But i was really too tired and opt for HJ and CIM. You guy might tried but the 1st few ladies are really not that chio (but which good bombs). You may told the agent your preference to save time
Old 21-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here in shanghai? Pm me, maybe can meet up for kopi or what
Old 24-05-2016, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icemachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do anyone have the adress to either We love hotel or 45 Mansion? Please post here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
Old 24-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Voldetron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dear bros, touching down in Shanghai later tonight. Will be staying at Le Royal Meridien Shanghai at Jiujiang road for a couple of nights. Any MPs with happy ending or spas nearby for recommendation?
Old 25-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemachine View Post
Do anyone have the adress to either We love hotel or 45 Mansion? Please post here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
http://www.dianping.com/shop/3113008/map
https://www.dianping.com/shop/66483930

Enjoy
Old 26-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vblover View Post
Was looking to visit Kang yuan at yuyao lu but the shop was closed (even thought there was light turned on inside). I guess probably due to there was some police cars around. Try my luck by walking to the xikang Lu and observe there is a MP which turned off signboard light and there is one guy guarding the door. Went and ask for the massage services and the guy quoted rmb320. I didn't ask more and decide to try even thought it is expensive than usual price rmb258.

Choose 1 decent look but small boob lady. We both strip naked and she started some simple massage and follow by Nuru gel massage. After that she give me AR and playing with my balls and dick. Finally cat bath and really long bbbj in 69 position. I tried my luck to ask is there any FJ service and she told me this is full services with FJ!!? I was like WTF@&$ (I should ask the detail before the massage, lol). But i was really too tired and opt for HJ and CIM. You guy might tried but the 1st few ladies are really not that chio (but which good bombs). You may told the agent your preference to save time
you found the 320 FJ that I posted, nothing great. The other nearby at changping lu, 230 massage+hj, 288 FJ, next time go see if it's good
Old 26-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster

icemachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks!

Are they any good? Only been to the more known like Bodi, Sarcrosa etc.
Old 26-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
boss1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro wohaha, can you tell me more specific directions to the mp at changping road?
Old 26-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemachine View Post
Thanks!

Are they any good? Only been to the more known like Bodi, Sarcrosa etc.
I prefer high end MPs to Saunas as I like good massage too so I haven't tried them myself. But from the pics I saw they are high end while Sacrosa would be lower tier. Price is also more expensive.

From what I heard there is a bit less choice at 45 than the hotel but its more quiet too and cleaner.
Old 27-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 20
boss1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice!
Old 28-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

danielpurnama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

tommorow I'll be in shanghai for 3 months
Any MP recommended? I don't want high class place (>600RMB for FJ)
Actually I'm stay in Baoshan (Baoyang) but 30 min drive/subway from there still OK

Thanks
Old 28-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

danielpurnama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Tommorow i'll be in shanghai for 4 months
Any recommended MP? Not more than >600rmb for FJ
Actually i'll stay in baoshan (baoyang) but 30 min drive/subway from there still ​alright

Thanks
Old 28-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think everywhere in Shanghai is more than 600rmb except the roadside shops...
Old 29-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusotare View Post
I think everywhere in Shanghai is more than 600rmb except the roadside shops...
sauna joints at least 1200 rmb for good quality stuff.. KTV gals costs even more..
Old 29-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro

Thanks for sharing. Just wonder rmb 2000 is st or overnight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCyummy View Post
Just back from SH work trip and wanna share this FR

Was recommended this FL by a SG kaki cos I got no time to go sauna...as it was my last night and I din wanna waste the nice room I was staying at Pudong Ritz Carlton, so I decided to try

Contacted Bella via WeChat (her WeChat id is Bellaa1990) at around 9pm and by 11pm she arrived. Looks like an OL but first thing that struck me was her cleavage. I'm a boob man so was damn happy when she stripped and lo and behold, she was at least D cupper.

Shower and all was pretty standard. We talk cock a bit and when the action begin, I was not disappointed. Won't go into 2 much details except to say that those who love putting your sausage between two nice juicy buns, she's the one.

Can still vividly remember how her lovely breasts jiggling up and down when she cowgirl me. Tried many different positions and she was very accommodating. Had a really good work-out and this girl is definitely NOT a clock-watcher. One of the better FLs I've had in China for awhile

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Damage: RMB 2000 (Damn xiong on the pocket but can't wait to F her on my next trip cos she say she can come in school girl outfit...need to fulfill my AV fantasies)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1