The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Great we chased the ghosts away from last April's loss (other way around).
Also gratifying that the bloody pundits were proven wrong with their predictions of either a loss or draw. Especially that idiot Mark Lawrenson who usually has a biased view of MU
Yeah, doubt I can stomach another match against the toffees with a smug Martinez face.

And Mark Lawrenson is a scouser, what did you expect?

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
super9769 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree with people that feels starting Herrera and Schneiderlin together, putting Schwei and Schnei infront of the back four gives more assurance in the defence unlike Schwei partnering Carrick as both are old and quite slow paced.

In my opinion, Mata didn't do quite badly as he did track back and helped out Darmian against Naismith and Barkley, but probably couldn't influence in the team's attacking play as much.

Althought Rooney did scored a goal, I feel that he had a bad game as he gives away the ball on most ocassion(that's what I feel).

At the back, Smalling did very well, keeping Lukaku quiet. Jones had a fairly great game too, he put in lots of effort to defend(similar to the style of Vidic and Terry).

Martial was fantastic although he did not had a goal or assist, he was able to influence the game with his presence. Still young, he possess great strength to hold up the ball and influence the attacking play like he did for the 2nd goal. He forced Coleman to tackle him so Rojo could have the chance to run forward and provide the assist for Herrera's goal.

Overall, the back four did really well, the only tricky part they had to deal with was Barkley(the only Dangerous man for Everton). Adding Schneiderlin infront of the back four in place of Carrick was brilliant as Man U is able to cope with the pace of the game more. Herrera did well as a No10, he knows when to get forward and when to track back to help out in the defence. Martial was brilliant too.
Old 23-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
Anthony Martial again, the Hero to the rescue again against CSKA in Moscow !!....although tis time he was just redeeming himself for giving away the penalty ...Result 1-1 in the Champions' League ! ..Tink he will take over from Rooney whose shelf life appears to be over.. as the Red Devils main target man ....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Anthony Martial again, the Hero to the rescue again against CSKA in Moscow !!....although tis time he was just redeeming himself for giving away the penalty ...Result 1-1 in the Champions' League ! ..Tink he will take over from Rooney whose shelf life appears to be over.. as the Red Devils main target man ....
Yes, I think Martial can do well playing lone striker.
It is high time to drop Rooney but LVG could be concerned about incurring English fans wrath.
Im surprised new boy Jesse Lingard plays not too bad either.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Yes, I think Martial can do well playing lone striker.
It is high time to drop Rooney but LVG could be concerned about incurring English fans wrath.
Im surprised new boy Jesse Lingard plays not too bad either.
No, Bro lacoruna...i dun tink it's becos of english fans wrath to drop Rooney...LVG just wants to continue to show his own respects to him as the team captain & doesn't want to lower his morale & like many others want to honour him instead for all his past great accomplishments & the records he set as a star of the Red Devils in the past years....but if tis continues, it's gonna hurt the team's chances of becoming EPL champions tis season...

Old 24-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...LVG just wants to continue to show his own respects to him as the team captain...(
LVG seems to be already laying the groundwork by saying Smalling is a 'future captain'...

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/van...051721469.html

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 24-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
LVG seems to be already laying the groundwork by saying Smalling is a 'future captain'...

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/van...051721469.html
Yes, LVG shd drop Rooney now, the moment he doesn't perform well in a match...tis will make him buck up & fight for his place back rather than automatically include him in every match irregardless of his form just becos of giving him the respect as the captain...LVG shd start dropping him gradually & replace him with better younger players like Martial etc i/o of waiting for Smalling to be made captain...dun know how long tis will take ?...hope by tat time, they won't be overtaken again as they now are...esp by their main rivals like Man City, Arsenal or maybe even Chelsea who are way behind the pack now ...

Btw, LVG's pre-match comments today about the Manchester derby 2moro nite is senseless, saying things so positive abt his match opponent..the last time he did tat, tat was only abt a week ago in the match against Arsenal ended with them being thrashed 3-0 by the Gunners ...hope they won't be similarly thrashed 2moro nite by their noisy blue neighbours...

Old 29-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

JiBye...
Who point the laser pen at Looney's face?
OWN UP NOW!

Old 01-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Samster

Tink LVG is another one who is losing the plot just like JM is at Chelsea currently ...time for him to go as well perhaps...still stubbornly sticking to Rooney just becos he is team captain when the guy finds it so difficult to score these days...sigh...

3 draws in the last 3 games, the worst was prolly the one last nite against a less reputable team like Crystal Palace..hardly any chances created by his own admission even wif so many star players costing them so much $$$ ...all he can say is "i m concerned" & "we were not the better team today" ? only...they obviously hv not been the better team the last 3 games not just the game last nite...sigh...tat may spell the end of the road for the Red Devils again in the race for the EPL championship tis season...if it continues like tat under the direction of LVG..his philosophy oso seems not working

Old 01-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Not just the players, LVG should also be ashamed to collect their wages

Stubborn old dutchie coot, who refuse to adapt team formation. Martial is clearly lost on left wing. 2nd half was a shambles, escaped with some CP shots.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

LVG slam Depay siol...
Real Madrid going to come and raid Depay next season...

Old 04-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

United (and more importantly Rooney scored) 1, CSKA Moscow 0.

Crucial win for us. Win the next at home vs PSV and we are through to the last 16.
To be honest, i was screaming my head off when Martial was replaced by Fellaini in the 2nd half. I was cussing LVG for daring to substitute a real striker (and not the misfiring Rooney or the uninspired Mata) and bringing on Fellani. but as it turned out, i was made to eat my words......
GGMU!
Old 05-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
United (and more importantly Rooney scored) 1, CSKA Moscow 0.

Crucial win for us. Win the next at home vs PSV and we are through to the last 16.
To be honest, i was screaming my head off when Martial was replaced by Fellaini in the 2nd half. I was cussing LVG for daring to substitute a real striker (and not the misfiring Rooney or the uninspired Mata) and bringing on Fellani. but as it turned out, i was made to eat my words......
GGMU!
but Fellaini din contribute to the goal if i m not wrong...it was Jesse Lingard, the new young boy who impressed in the game tat turned provider !!..it was he who passed the ball to Rooney for him to smash in the goal into the opposition net ...yes..GGMU !!

Old 05-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Good to see a much more attack-minded display. Then again it was against a team who obviously came to defend and try to catch us on the break. Rooney showed signs of his old self but still needed too many chances to get a goal. Just relieved when he finally nodded home. DDG's save and Smalling's tackle just before the goal were no less important. Had CSKA scored they would likely have parked the bus...

Old 07-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but Fellaini din contribute to the goal if i m not wrong...it was Jesse Lingard, the new young boy who impressed in the game tat turned provider !!..it was he who passed the ball to Rooney for him to smash in the goal into the opposition net ...yes..GGMU !!
Im quite impressed by new boy Lingard in recent matches.
He nearly scored at Selhurst Park and could be the hero.

Im excited seeing him n Martial pair up upfront.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1