The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtan View Post
Wish I can join you my friend, but i can't this week very busy week for me
You go enjoy bring back more FRs!!
bro jjtan,

will have chance to cheong bandung together...

cheers
charles
Old 18-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Bro,

Any bro will be in Bandung to cheong before the fasting month this week ? Do let me know, i might plan a trip there this week

cheers

charles
Aiyo... I just flew out of Bandung this morning. Went to Fixx and Broadway... and bonk 3 gals along the way.... Even the mummy in Broadway is getting daring now... put my hand inside her bra...
Old 20-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jjtan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro jjtan,

will have chance to cheong bandung together...

cheers
charles
Ya bro, I agree and looking forward to that day
Old 21-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Aiyo... I just flew out of Bandung this morning. Went to Fixx and Broadway... and bonk 3 gals along the way.... Even the mummy in Broadway is getting daring now... put my hand inside her bra...
Bro... we always missed the chance to cheong together in bandung.. yes mummy in boardway after she is abit drunk.. she can be very daring ..

this trip im only staying for 1 night... so just meet up with a ktv gal who bring me to a cafe for a drinks ..before heading back to hotel for the night ...

cheers
charles
Old 25-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Charles, there are new KTV along Soekarno-Hatta and I think it is called The Red Palace. It is next to Be One KTV and SPA. I was told that there will be 3 new one open after the Ramadan... and it will add to the already 68 existing KTV...

Do you have any mummy contact in the other KTV ? I need to explore more lah... always stuck in those few.
Old 27-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Charles, there are new KTV along Soekarno-Hatta and I think it is called The Red Palace. It is next to Be One KTV and SPA. I was told that there will be 3 new one open after the Ramadan... and it will add to the already 68 existing KTV...

Do you have any mummy contact in the other KTV ? I need to explore more lah... always stuck in those few.
Bro,

thanks for the infos on new ktv in bandung.

i dont have the mummy contacts.. i was told the mummy when she get drunk .. she is super horny....this mummy who work in your usual hangout ktv ..

cheers
charles
Old 27-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

It's Ramadan now and most places are closed. Even the traditional massage shops do not do full body massage and only foot massage is available.

However, if you look around I am sure there are still places that operate below the radar.

I managed to visit Venetian Spa before Ramadan month and it's not bad. At least it's clean. The price is around IDR350,000 for entry and 2 hour massage. Inside it's like the usual spa with lockers, hot and cold pools and shower. Most will go straight to the lounge and as the mamasan to parade the girls. Full service is 500k, 700k and 1mil. Going for full service includes the initial entry of 350k so nett you just pay eg. 700k. Service rooms are pretty standard with a shower.

I went for a 700k and the service was good and she was hardworking. Looks maybe 7/10 bj with condom but I probably ended up servicing her more than she did me LOL.....

If any consolation during the Ramadan month visit, the golf was cheaper

Enjoy.
Old 28-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

thanks for the infos on new ktv in bandung.

i dont have the mummy contacts.. i was told the mummy when she get drunk .. she is super horny....this mummy who work in your usual hangout ktv ..

cheers
charles
Ya lah... That mummy put my hand inside her bra... but she had 2 kids already... anyway, looking forward to cheong to other KTV after the Ramandan. FYI, I am staying more often now in bandung.
Old 28-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
It's Ramadan now and most places are closed. Even the traditional massage shops do not do full body massage and only foot massage is available.

However, if you look around I am sure there are still places that operate below the radar.

I managed to visit Venetian Spa before Ramadan month and it's not bad. At least it's clean. The price is around IDR350,000 for entry and 2 hour massage. Inside it's like the usual spa with lockers, hot and cold pools and shower. Most will go straight to the lounge and as the mamasan to parade the girls. Full service is 500k, 700k and 1mil. Going for full service includes the initial entry of 350k so nett you just pay eg. 700k. Service rooms are pretty standard with a shower.

I went for a 700k and the service was good and she was hardworking. Looks maybe 7/10 bj with condom but I probably ended up servicing her more than she did me LOL.....

If any consolation during the Ramadan month visit, the golf was cheaper

Enjoy.
Brother, even the family karaoke place like NAF is closed during the Ramandan season. I find Bandung local are super hipocrite. On one hand banding these places during the fasting month but at the same time, Bandung boast the most KTV places in Indonesia... There are also more spa++ in Bandung except Jakarta.

There is a couple of new spa++ (they called that in bandung) open recently. One is Paladio in Banceuy. Never visit the place as I am not a spa person.
Old 29-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya lah... That mummy put my hand inside her bra... but she had 2 kids already... anyway, looking forward to cheong to other KTV after the Ramandan. FYI, I am staying more often now in bandung.
bro, great to know that you will stay more often now in bandung .. we will have more chance to meet up and cheong .
Old 02-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bandung cheongsters

Planning to go bandung in September for golf and cheonging. Any bro happen to be there same time who care to chill together?

Cheers
Old 05-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Bandung recently and I can say it was a great exp!

Night activities:

Not a fan of clubbing but since friends want to, head to Amnesia. Nothing much happening, maybe its a wrong day to go perhaps. Anyway, lots of SYTs around but most come with group of guys. Saw a few FLs, maybe, kinda look like it to me. Other than that, nothing much to say.

Went to Venetian for the spa and I would say it was not that great as there was really no massage as I was hoping for a good massage actually. Was given a choice of around 20 ladies. It was kinda straight forward, only rubbing of bodies with powder and then the SOP. But overall, its still kinda ok.

Also went to Fix studio and yeah, this is the greatest part. Choices of around 90 girls that can make you dazzle..ahah. The girls dont butterfly. The best part was the GFE

Overall, the prices are reasonably cheap for me and btw, it was my 1st exp. Sure there'll be more to come if time permits
Old 08-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I never have problem taking out gal in Bandung KTV but some brothers told me otherwise. To take out gal from KTV, there will impose bar fine and some KTV do already include the bar fine and the gal service fee inside your bill... so you would have to clearify with the mami before hand. The best is to negotiate with the gal to go to your hotel room privately and thus avoid heavy bar fine.

Alternatively, you can always ask mami to only show the gal that could be taken away. This way you could always get what you want.

For those who frequently go to Bandung, tipping the mami and papi can come along way to give you better service.

Beside KTV and if you have time and frequent to Bandung, it is not difficult to score with SPG or sales gal behind the counter in many plaza... Bandung gal are very open.

I hope this answer you question Bro Exchange.
Yes, thank you very much. I have booked my plane ticke for 1st week of September.
Old 13-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
OMGYES is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to the wrong time but nonetheless Bandung never fail to disappoint . Was trying to flirt with sales girls the whole of my 3 days , due to my limited Bahasa Indonesia , I cannot really fish one .

Density of beautiful girls are really 10 times higher than sg . In the end listen to bro's advise , ask taxi driver for help . Found 1 local uni student at 19 years old , very cute . Give taxi additional $150k tips . Straight to my suite and 3 hours of happy ending . Give her one shot first as buay tahan, fun at bath tub , than she make up and happy ending again . Not too bad for 1 Juta in total
Old 13-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGYES View Post
Went to the wrong time but nonetheless Bandung never fail to disappoint . Was trying to flirt with sales girls the whole of my 3 days , due to my limited Bahasa Indonesia , I cannot really fish one .

Density of beautiful girls are really 10 times higher than sg . In the end listen to bro's advise , ask taxi driver for help . Found 1 local uni student at 19 years old , very cute . Give taxi additional $150k tips . Straight to my suite and 3 hours of happy ending . Give her one shot first as buay tahan, fun at bath tub , than she make up and happy ending again . Not too bad for 1 Juta in total
Can share her contact? I arrive there on 1st Sept.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1