The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 22
Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!
Re: Budget & Fun - Xia Chuan Dao (New)

Good to hear that

1 tip for you. Be more hardworking, and leave your baggage in one area and ask your friends to jagah. And you go around checking the hotel prices and pls remember to put on a Thick Face and bargain hard. Give them the idea that you are just asking prices and tell them that the hotel u staying now offer u cheaper rate . wayang wayang a bit

You will be surprise that it gets cheaper as you ask around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Thks bro singster, glad to hear the hotel rate is ard there. Dun worry, I'm not those carrot that u mention if u see my fr.
Old 26-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the tips, singster. During the first trip, I had done that n even go to every room n see before bargaining. So far i had stay 6 dif hotels in XCD for my first 2 visit. The 3-5th visit stick to the same hotel. Now just wondering during end oct or nov price got shoot up like peak period or not.
Old 14-09-2011, 04:48 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Upzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Upzzzzzzzzz
Old 05-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
OceanFront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

allo everyone

recently together with some of mmy colleagues, we went to a place called 下川岛.

we had enough of cp, so we decided to try somewhere else

the place is fantastic!

it is a place with beach, sun and most impt, girls!!!!

4 of us set off from CP at 5.30am in a mpv, after a 2.5 hours ride, we arrived at the 山咀港. we made it for the 1st ferry which was at 8.30am.

after a 1/2 hour boat trip, we arrived on the island, then we took a mini bus which took us to the beach hotels

we checked in at 9.30 and i was surprise. each room comes with a super single and a single bed which i pushed them together to form a large bed. the rooms are new and comes with lcd tv. best of all, they are 180rmb per nite!!!

we were damn shack, we called for a massage each, the massage girl i had is not a looker, i lie on the bed to let her massage. after 30min into the massage, she massaged my thighs and i didi stand. i ask her how? she said if i got CD, i said no. she called the front desk and in no time a pack of CD was sent up. after 1 round, she showered and she ask if i still wan to carry on the massage. i damn shack, and said no. i paid her and she left. damage = 150rmb!!!

i rested a while and we met for lunch. lunch was nothing much special. after lunch, our guide brought us to find girls. every beach hotel have their own bbs -lookalike shops with girls. after some searching, we all picked our girls. guide told us this, bring back and f them. if feeling not good, pay her 200rmb and let her go. if the feeling good leet her stay with u till next morning and u just pay her 600rmb!!! wtf afternoon 2pm till next morning only 600rmb.

i brought mine back and after 1 round, i concluded she is not bad so i let her stay with me till next morning. afternoon, all 4 of us with our 4 girls rented a boat. the boatman brought us to an island called 无人岛. he left us there and told us he will come pick us in 40 mins. this is the 1st time i try nude swimming in the sea. best of all, all 8 us are all nude. i noticed my frens gal, body damn good!!!

after the nude swim and back to hotel, we got ready for dinner. the guide ask if we wanna pick some more girls. i was just wondering for wat sial. just nice i saw this syt walk past our hotel lobby, damn chio! the guide then ask her to join us for dinner and she agreed. cut story short, my fren ask the syt if she got other frns wanna go for dinner together, in the end, 4 of us ended having dinner with 7 gals.

the dinner we had was seafood with a 1.5kg sea bass, crab, big prawns, some other seafood and vegetables. now i know why the guide ask if we wan to ask some more girls, the additional girls help us peel our prawns and crabs, damn, i feel like a king. damage for the dinner = 600rmb

after dinner, i ask my girl to go take a walk and i brought the syt to my room. maybe she a bit too young and no experience. quite dead fish but she damn tight and wet. after bonk, i released and paid her 200rmb.

i met up with my frens and the gals at a beach bar for some drinks. then i saw 2 new gals who joined us. im thinking my fren damn hungry sial. after much beer, we decided to call it a day, beer damage was 280rmb

next morning i found out 2 of my frens had 3 girls each over night. due to work, we had to check out and head back to cp. we wished we can stay one more night. we all released our girls when we check out at 10am.

im sure to visit this island again

sorry for the lengthy fr
Old 05-11-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanFront View Post
we went to a place called 下川岛.....................
nice fr
starting to miss xcd

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 05-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69
nice fr
starting to miss xcd
Your bonking trips fully book till April next year, miss also no use.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Your bonking trips fully book till April next year, miss also no use.
no lah,till january only lah,feb onwards still available.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 07-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

Oceanfront Bro, which hotel u stay? Hmmmm, the mm only 400rmb for LT? Sometimes i duno who they do calculations. ST 200, LT 400, thats y gals no choice have to chu pattern. Anyway XCD is definitely a place for budget cheongster to visit. Miss that place, the MM and ther dam fresh n cheap seafood. I'll be back.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oceanfront Bro, which hotel u stay? Hmmmm, the mm only 400rmb for LT? Sometimes i duno who they do calculations. ST 200, LT 400, thats y gals no choice have to chu pattern. Anyway XCD is definitely a place for budget cheongster to visit. Miss that place, the MM and ther dam fresh n cheap seafood. I'll be back.
He posted 600rmb leh... Where u got the 400 from???
Old 07-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
OceanFront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oceanfront Bro, which hotel u stay?
i stayed at hai jiao hotel, lemme know if u when u gng. i got some contacts to make sure u dun kenna rip off, cos i know the locals
Old 07-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
popee16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoleep View Post
The "realistic" reason is due to Nov-Dec HKG/Macau typhoon season.

If there is typhoon, ferry stops operate -> means visitor(s) have to stay on XCD till typhoon is over.

It can be a short 2days to 5 days delay, of which, visitors travel schedule(*flight/train etc) is screwed.
Bro,
Can you please advise what is the best time to go XCD?not on the peak period with reasonable hotel rate?
Old 09-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
i stayed at hai jiao hotel, lemme know if u when u gng. i got some contacts to make sure u dun kenna rip off, cos i know the locals
Oh u stay at hai jiao, last yr 2 yrs when i went i also stay there. But i remember i pay only 130rmb for the room. Its on the last 2nd hotel right, next to Hai Shang Huang Gong hotel right? For LT, this yr apr i went was 400rmb, how come become 600rmb already?
Old 09-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro OceanFront, you have a PM from me.

Thanks.
Old 20-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Would like to visit Xia Chuan Dao, anyone interested to go to Xia Chuan Dao in late nov, early dec, maybe can go together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1