The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH
Unite to fight for our future. (Batam)

i think we all must stand together and fight for our future.

Don,t pay any booking girls above 600000 rupiah from any joints. Maximum is 600K rupiahs whether she is syt or not.

Many years ago. When you go into any joint, surely got many syt. And the price is 40 over sgd only. Now when you go to 5 joints, i can say also got chances that you don,t like to book them at all.

Why? Because now mostly cannot make it. So few pretty one and they dare to ask for 800k - 1 million and above for their gals. They take us as what? Carrot or ah gong? I think they take us as both mention. Carrot and ah gong. Why? Because when they up the prices, we also LAN LAN and pay for the prices.

We must control the price, Not the OKT control the price. Or else , next time the minimum price they adjust to minimum 1 million, what can we do ?

Unite is power. Fight for our future. Everyone when go into the joint, when the OKT say the price for the gals is above 600K. We just say we will come later and walk out. If everyday also like this, the OKT will LAN LAN and reduce the price to 600K eventually. Try to unite and do this for a weeks and we can see some result.

Why must we let the OKT play us? We unite and see who play who?
Old 05-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unite to fight for our future. (Batam)

If you are able to control your pole down under, you could probably control almost anything.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

don't know what u trying to pull here...u think all the chiongster in btm from sbf?...600k...u wish..

also duno why u create new thread when there is already one btm thread ard for ages always in 1st page.

recently many new created user creating new btm thread, duno isit clones from one guy....
Old 05-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
If you are able to control your pole down under, you could probably control almost anything.

Pierre.
agree wif you...
tats why when me go MPs/FLs...
always prepared to walk out w/o the additional services...
once they knoe you can control actions...
prices oso can be controlled...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 05-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

HelloWah why not you stand outside the ferry counters at Harbourfront and state your protest to those going to Batam

That case you have more people to hear you out
Old 05-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=Makashi;11737538]don't know what u trying to pull here...u think all the chiongster in btm from sbf?...600k...u wish..

Lol, i know not all chiongster from sbf but i think more than 50% is from sbf.

My motive is to see whether the chinese phrases (团结就是力量) unity is strength is really so powerful or not. I think is yes. I think most chiongster will believe that unity is strength too.

As for regarding i open a new Batam thread. If you want to achieve something, i think you must not be lazy and just write on the old Batam thread. A new thread will be more noticeable.

Don,t think 600K is not possible. No try you don,t know.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=devilchan78;11738027]HelloWah why not you stand outside the ferry counters at Harbourfront and state your protest to those going to Batam

Hehe , not a bad idea.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Got to understand that many years ago the exchange rate is about 5500 or 6000K rupiah to 1 dollar. Nowdays gone to 9k plus.

That's one factor.

Cost of living been going up sky high everywhere. You see batam now days, things for makan is getting expensive as well. Not only property, and other cost.

Second factor.

Lastly, basic demand and supply. If the OKT and FL or massage ladies cannot get more for their services, or less customers they will adjust accordingly. So it is up to us to give and nego.

There is a Batam Thread already, I hope this helps.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-09-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=newyorker88;11738920]Got to understand that many years ago the exchange rate is about 5500 or 6000K rupiah to 1 dollar. Nowdays gone to 9k plus.

Last time 5500 to 1 dollar. But booking only 250K. Is around 45 sgd only.

If booking now maximum 600K is around 64 sgd. Already up by 19 sgd or 42%.
This 42% is very high . But most girl now commands 800K- 1 million.

800K is equal to 85 sgd. Is almost nearly double the price we paid last time. You know massage joint they increase how much only? Last time 1 hour 50K now only around 70K . Handjob last time 100K have. Now 100k also have.

Food wise, everything is also quite cheap as before. Everything must increase because of the fluctuation . And the booking fees for 600K is ok. More than that, is not justified

Lastly why must we let OKT to adjust for us . We must make them to adjust accordingly to the justified rates. Not got more customer, price can anyhow up and no go down. When Rupiah become stronger one day, then you will know. Same as price for ferry ticket. Got up no down.

The most fed up thing is gals mostly not pretty. And want high price. If above average, pay a bit high cheongster also can close 1 eye.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share your Batam experience

However you can still get a RP600k cewe but be prepared for some oversized ones with lesser looks
which might provide you much better service than a SYT

Afterall its your dollar to splurge so do it anyway you seem fit.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Got to understand that many years ago the exchange rate is about 5500 or 6000K rupiah to 1 dollar. Nowdays gone to 9k plus.

That's one factor.

Cost of living been going up sky high everywhere. You see batam now days, things for makan is getting expensive as well. Not only property, and other cost.

Second factor.

Lastly, basic demand and supply. If the OKT and FL or massage ladies cannot get more for their services, or less customers they will adjust accordingly. So it is up to us to give and nego.

There is a Batam Thread already, I hope this helps.

Agree with u...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Inflation pay a part too..

What I can said is. Time are different now..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

TS intention seems good for bros cheonging batam, but that is mission impossible, it will never happen.

max 600k booking, meaning the cewek will only get 210k for most joints, except goldbird the cewek will get 300k.
For a above average looking or syt cewek, doing a booking overnite earning 210k-300k, you think she will accept?

If all cewek rate at 600k, then those below average looking sure jialat liao, no hope of getting booked.

As for joint okt, per booking 600k, after cewek's share left 390k.
Most joint every booking will set aside 50k for joint daily expenses, eg, road side passby polisi, entertain area local ganster, sponsor food drink for local authority event.

Per booking left 390k-50k=340k.
This will need to cover monthly contribution to local various authority around 25juta and also monthly rental for the operation place, Staff, papis salary..ect..

So this 600k max booking fees, will never work
Both cewek and okt will never willing to do so.

Btw cewek booking rate also involve the amount the cewek owes the joint, if her loan is high, when starting, the rate will be high, in order to clear her loan faster, cover back the cost. eg. agent fee, transport fee, flight ticket ect..
Thats why some cewek which look average but high booking fees. They sure have higher loan to the joint.

btw there is a batam thread, so bros should just stick to that thread, since all info is inside that thread.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

Haha, thanks to all those for deducting my points. Still got 5 points more.
Quick come and deduct.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Opening tis sort of thread is bound to get zapped
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread