The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi bros in Bangkok,

i'm back to BKK last night (after four days of fun in Ko Samui), went to Nataree late night and got the best paid sex i'v enjoyed this year since CNY

my field report here:
http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=10766

tonight, i will be going to Soi Cowboys with two bros from SBF. wanna join us?

PM me or sms/call me at 0973614405 or +66973614405

i'll stop using this number after this saturday though....

Have fun brothers!
Old 12-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
back to BKK last night (after four days of fun in Ko Samui), went to Nataree late night and got the best paid sex
Long jaunt, thru sat. Plenty of sexercise, junior all stronger for it!
Old 12-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,
will be in Bkk 13-20 May. pm-ed a few bros here to cheong together. any other bros wish to in town wish to cheong together pls pm me. cheers and good luck
Old 12-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smartalex8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Hello bros,
will be in Bkk 13-20 May. pm-ed a few bros here to cheong together. any other bros wish to in town wish to cheong together pls pm me. cheers and good luck
Hi Bro Coolsoul,

I would like to join u but will be visiting Bangkok on 23-29 May 2014. The place I usually go is Thermae Bar @ Ruamchitt hotel. The gals there are quite pretty n sexy. Short time is THB2,000. Any sporean bros want to go together during 23-29 may?
Old 12-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Orangepineapple, care to pls resize your over sized pics properly ... as they are messing up page, hard to see (or read). What was the repeat of same pics for? Some rub down or just a spa/facial joint?
Old 12-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Final crackdown for border runners - New strict Immigration regulation in force from today.

BANGKOK: -- From today, foreign nationals residing in Thailand will no longer be able to exit and then re-enter the kingdom via a land border crossing in order to gain another 30 or 15 day stay in Thailand.

Thaivisa has been in contact with the Immigration Bureau who confirm the new regulation starts from today Saturday May 10, 2014.

This latest news follows reports from earlier in the week of an Immigration crackdown at the land border checkpoint in Ranong.

Non-Immigrant Visa or Tourist visa holders with remaining entries on their visa can exit and enter Thailand as before.

However, these new measures are targeting foreign visitors without a visa who are regularly entering and exiting the kingdom every 15 or 30 days as a way of extending their stay in Thailand.

From today visitors can only enter into Thailand via a land border once, after that they will be refused entry to the Kingdom and are advised to fly out and return with a visa obtained from a Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in a neighbouring country or overseas.

The Immigration Bureau has also confirmed to Thaivisa.com that further restrictions are to be enforced from August 12, 2014.

It is understood that the new regulation is to prohibit back-to-back border runners who stay for an extended time in the country without a proper visa from a Consulate or Embassy abroad or an extension of stay granted by the Immigration Bureau in Thailand.

With regards to the new restrictions on land border crossing, which as mentioned above are effective as of today, a number of Thaivisa members have confirmed to us that these restrictions are being enforced at the Mae Sai border crossing in Chiang Rai province, with some members commenting they are stranded at the border unable to enter Thailand.
Thai immigration clamps down on visa runs.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia...n-on-visa-runs.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

does any bro here still have the link of the vid of the thai guy who picks up random chicks using funny lines?
Old 13-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gu68qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok outcall ez or all star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUp View Post
Hi Bro, thanks for the info. had a look at the gals on the site, found that Miki from EZ Massage (http://ezmassagebkk.com/?model=miki) looks real good...i'll check her out on my next biz trip ;-)
This is my FR on miki and sai from ez massage (I write this in another forum)

For those who are lazy and look for outcall to your hotel, you can try ez massage/all star, they are the same operator.

I had two bookings last week. 3k thb for 90min plus tips. Mamasan spoke good English on the phone and is very serivce orientated.

Sai

http://www.allstarsbkk.com/index.php...files&n=38.SAI
25-26 yr old. Claim to have started in this biz two month ago. Willing to serve tho a bit inexperience around the edges.
Face is similar to the photos, 8/10
Big natural bxxbs, 10/10
Body is a bit more round, 7/10
CBJ 8/19
B2b 7/10
Titfxck, 10/10
FS did not try

Good choice for bxxb lovers

Miki

http://www.allstarsbkk.com/index.php...iles&n=07.MIKI
24 yr old, two years into the biz. Looks 100% like photo.
Slim, natural B cup 8/10
BBBJ 10/10 a lot of suction
Oil massage 8/10 piano style tho very pampering
No DFK
Love to chat like your college girl friend 8/10if that's the thing u like
FS 7/10, not bad, but you do the pumping, she is not very active.

She is a looker and is gfe. Not easy to find slim syt without Photoshop pictures. If u aren't looking for hardcore PSE, I would recommend her.
Old 13-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
engengliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrekcuf View Post
Ok abit off topic.. anyone has any good tailor to recommend??

I used to visit this tailor somewhere in Petchaburi ran by a couple of Nepalese super good service. They actually had someone to drive me to a nearby Soapy While waiting for my shirt to be ready cuz some parts were not to my liking have to re-alter.

Anyone know of any good tailor?? driving to MP not essential but quality n value good.

Anyways I'll be in BKK for a week from tml onwards (12-May) , welcome any company to party tgt.
Hey Bro, i'll be flying to Bangkok in a few hours (12 May) also, but will only be there until saturday, i'm thinking of going Crown Tailor to tailor some shirts, heard some good reviews. We can party together also if you're interested, i'm a newbie though =p
Old 13-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Ditto about Ruamchitt hotel.

I haven't tried the Thermae Bar there yet but here's two useful pointers

(1) the money exchange @ Ruamchitt hotel it seems to give better rates than other exchanges in the same neighborhood so i always go there

(2) at night between 9pm - 1pm is where there's many freelancer streetwalkers standing outside Ruamchitt hotel

i always see at least 2-3 gems among those streetwalkers. good place to hang out for a shortwhile indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalex8888 View Post
Hi Bro Coolsoul,

I would like to join u but will be visiting Bangkok on 23-29 May 2014. The place I usually go is Thermae Bar @ Ruamchitt hotel. The gals there are quite pretty n sexy. Short time is THB2,000. Any sporean bros want to go together during 23-29 may?
Old 13-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(2) at night between 9pm - 1pm is where there's many freelancer streetwalkers standing outside Ruamchitt hotel

i always see at least 2-3 gems among those streetwalkers. good place to hang out for a shortwhile indeed
High possibility the gems u spotted r katoeys. They always hang around outside Thermae.
Old 13-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Haha, I know about the many ladyboys there, I hang out often at ladyboys bad with my Japanese friends so I learnt to differentiate, but you are right, the katoeys tend to look better than real Thai women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
High possibility the gems u spotted r katoeys. They always hang around outside Thermae.
Old 13-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
does any bro here still have the link of the vid of the thai guy who picks up random chicks using funny lines?
Go to Youtube and search for AXE Thailand
Old 13-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Six of us brudders went together to a local go-go bar place frequented by thais in Saphan Kwai.

it's an interesting change compared to the usual touristy Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza, but you really need to speak thai to enjoy that place.

may be cheonging again tonight with the same gang of brudders.

if you like to join us
"
PM us or sms me at 0973414405 or +66973614405

(p.s. my phone ran out of credits but i will top it up by 5pm today)

or just PM me
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 13-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chyoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Six of us brudders went together to a local go-go bar place frequented by thais in Saphan Kwai.

it's an interesting change compared to the usual touristy Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza, but you really need to speak thai to enjoy that place.

may be cheonging again tonight with the same gang of brudders.

if you like to join us
"
PM us or sms me at 0973414405 or +66973614405

(p.s. my phone ran out of credits but i will top it up by 5pm today)

or just PM me
Tonight all bars/clubs would be closed due to Vesak day. Even 7-11 also won't be selling alcohol today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1